I Love You Because It's You

TaeNy one shot collections

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
I love you because it’s you…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“F-fany…” I opened my eyes and found a sleeping angel beside me. How long was I sleeping? She slowly opened her eyes then glanced at me, her eyes widen and I weakly smiled at her.
 
 
“Miyoung-ah…” I called her, my voice was a bit hoarse, she immediately stood and hugged me, she cried and cried at my chest before pressing the emergency button the upper part of my bed’s head board.
 
 
“Taeyeon-ah… you’re so stupid! You’re so stupid I hate you!” She cried wetting my hospital gown. I tried to rub her back to somehow comfort her; I hugged her back and tighten it. I never answered her nor parted. I missed her warmth, I thought I wasn’t gonna see her again.
 
 
“You stupid! How can you beat the red light? What if… y-you died? I-I don’t know what to do without you, you pabo!” She hit my chest making me gasp in pain. I saw her shocked and immediately hugged me.
 
 
I hugged her back and spoke.
 
 
“I thought I wasn’t gonna see you again…” I parted and kissed her forehead. I hugged her again and saw the doctors rushed in the room. Tiffany stood on the sidelines and waited for them to finish.
 
 
I smiled at her before listening to what the doctors will say.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’ve gone home days ago. Until then, Fany is still treating me like I’m a crippled person. She was feeding me and helped me on everything I’ll do. I love the attention she was giving so I never complained. I missed her so much and I want to make it up to her too.
 
 
About the accident, well… I’m Kim Taeyeon, a 100% choding, I have my best friend Sunny, the accident happened when I pranked Sunny, I think I over did it that made Sunny really mad. Sunny is like the most patient and calm person in the whole wide world, she don’t easily get angry or mad. But because of what I did that concerned about her attitude, she dashed off riding her car. She was hella mad and I got nervous. I decided to follow her, when Sunny is mad, she do things that she don’t usually do, I followed her afraid that she might do something, she was riding a Ferrari and I rode mine too, I tried to beat the red light to somehow get near her not noticing a dump truck heading to my direction. Then the accident happened.
 
 
Sunny saw it by her rear-view mirror and immediately went back, she carried me to her car and sent me to the hospital, she was scared as hell and was blaming herself about it. I went under a surgery, I had big wound on my head. 
 
 
When the operation was finished, my other friends immediately dashed to the hospital along with Tiffany, Sunny was begging Tiff for forgiveness, my girlfriend immediately forgave sunny and never left me until I woke up. I was asleep for two days…

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After a week, I was back to my old self, the only difference is I didn’t attend work for a while, my life went a bit boring since I get to stay all day at our house and wait for fany. My day starts at eating, watching tv, playing computer games, playing piano, guitar and any other instruments.
 
 
I went down the living room, I was about to head out the lawn when I saw couple of pictures beside the television, it was our pictures, the picture in the middle was a picture of me and fany where I was lying on Tiffany’s lap, the other one is my picture where I’m smiling widely to the camera, the next one is Tiffany’s picture where she’s smiling looking at the sky, the other left were my friends pictures with us. I smiled and head out.
 
 
I got bored counting the people who passed by in front of our house so I went in. I lied on the sofa and turned the TV on, Tiffany is still on work and she’s going home late night. The doorbell went on and I gasped, fumbling to open the door. Visitors are miracle to me since they’re rare. I saw Sunny meekly smiling to me, she raised her hands to show bunch of foods on the plastic bag. I squealed and hugged her. She went in and we sat on the sofa.
 
 
“How are you doing? How many cars passed by today?” She jokingly asked and I pouted which made her laugh, I playfully jabbed her arm.
 
 
“Fany told you my hobby these past few days?” I laughed and dug on the foods, she bought quite a lot, maybe on for something. Movie marathon? Yay! I took all the food on the table and frowned when I saw she didn’t buy any drinks at all.
 
 
“Where’s the cola?” I pouted and she raised her brows, she dug on the plastic bag and gasped. 
 
 
“Omo! Mianhae!” She laughed and I just wiggled my head, meanie danshin. She stood and walked to where our huge cabinet full of DVD’s is stacked. 
 
 
“Movie marathon?” She asked and I nodded, smiling and head to the kitchen. I glanced at her and saw her choosing a movie to watch, I smiled and proceeded on getting some water on the fridge. 
 
 
My mind suddenly went black, a tinge of suddenness passed.
 
 
I wiggled my head and saw the pitcher my hand. Ah, I’m gonna drink water that’s why I’m here. I got a glass from the cupboard and drank water. 
 
 
I walked back to the living room and was surprised to see sunny sitting on our sofa.
 
 
“Oh Sunkyu! How did you get in?” I smiled and went near her and hugged her. I felt her not hugging back and I pouted, what’s wrong with this woman? She’s usually happy when we see each other. We parted and I saw her looking at me confused.
 
 
“T-taeyeon-ah…” She mumbled in a very small voice and i frowned, maybe she has a problem.
 
 
“Do you have a problem? What is it? Tell me.” I saw the food on the center table and squealed. “You even brought foods!” I smiled and glanced at her, I saw her crying and she immediately hugged me.
 
 
“Taeyeon-ah what’s happening to you?” I was confused when a sudden tint of pain crossed my head. I parted at her and looked intently at her.
 
 
“Sunny… sunny what’s happening to m-me?” My voice cracked indicating that I was gonna cry. She went here just minutes ago, I welcomed her and went to the kitchen to get something to drink and all of a sudden, I welcomed her again? How can I forget that? What’s happening? She hugged me and tried to console me. I cried at her shoulders. 
 
 
We didn’t watch movie anymore. She left telling me she forgot she’s up to something. I didn’t tell fany about what happened earlier. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Days passed and each of my friend visited me, today Yuri and Jessica were in my living room telling me they are gonna get me as the maid of honor on their wedding, they were engaged and planning on their wedding already.
 
 
I went up to our room to get a magazine about gowns to recommend a beautiful wedding gown to Sica, I was halfway on the stairs when I felt the sudden pain on my head. I stopped and saw the magazine on my hand. This should be placed on our room. I walked back to our room and put back the magazine on the cabinet. I went down and saw Yuri and Sica cuddling.
 
 
“Yuri! Sica and you are dating already? Why didn’t you tell me goof!” I went near Yuri and gave her a headlock. She wasn’t responding so I tightened my grip on her neck even more. She was ranting about me just yesterday about her chance on Sica. And now they’re together? That was fast!
 
 
I felt her remove my hands on her head and spoke.
 
 
“Tae what are you saying? Where’s the gown you’re gonna recommend to Sica?” She asked which made me confused. The sudden pain on my head came back, I held my head and was about to fall. Luckily, Yuri caught me and sat me down on the sofa instead.
 
 
“Taeyeon what’s happening to you?” Yuri shook me; I don’t know myself Yuri-ah… I wiggled my head and forced a smile. What I’ve just said earlier was the same reaction I gave Yuri two years ago when the two started dating.
 
 
“It’s-it’s nothing…” I wiggled my head and my eyes got teary, I felt Sica pull me in for a hug.
 
 
“Sunny told us Taeyeon… You’re scaring us…” Sica hugged me tight; I cried and felt Yuri rub my back. What’s happening to me? Why is this…?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I decided to stop by on the hospital with Sunny. We entered and consulted a neurologist. 
 
“Miss Taeyeon, I’m sorry to tell you but you’re suffering from Dissociative amnesia, due to the accident happened, you forget things from time to time. I’m afraid to tell you that this might stay permanently.” I felt my knees weaken. Sunny held me and asked the doctor.
 
“We want her cured doctor, please do anything!” Sunny started to cry.
 
“This type of illness has no cure, you only need your loved one to stay by your side and remind you things from time to time.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Since sunny knew the real score, she never left my side. Fany never knew a thing at all, I tried to act normal around her, but it’s getting worse. It’s scaring me. I don’t wanna forget Miyoung. 
 
 
I hugged Sunny tight.
 
 
“I-I can’t remember…” She hugged me and cupped my face.
 
 
“Remember? Hwang Miyoung, Tiffany, She’s your girlfriend for three years.” She showed me a picture, I traced the outline of the frame and cried. I nodded trying to absorb what she said. This girl is my girlfriend. I hugged the picture and looked at her.
 
 
“I’m Lee Sunkyu, I’m your best friend since we’re young. You’re the one who gave me the name Sunny.” She tried to give me her best smile but miserably failed.
 
 
I nodded and she gave more pictures as she started telling me who they are each by each.
 
 
That happened every minutes of a day. I tried to hide everything to fany. I don’t want to hurt her.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We were huddled on our house’s front lawn, sitting on the two-seater swing, fany was leaning on my chest and I was hugging her.
 
 
“Let’s go on a dinner tomorrow fany?” I hugged her tight and I felt her nod.
 
 
“If you can, then let’s go…” She nuzzled her face on my neck and hugged my waist tighter. I smiled and we stayed in that position until late night. Just feeling each other’s warmth, staring at bright night sky, admiring the stars, admiring each other.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany looked really beautiful in her white satin dress, her curly red hair’s perfectly flowing down her shoulders, I brought her to a fine-dining restaurant that serves good steaks. It was her favorite. I on the other hand is wearing a black dress, I actually look good too if not for the white piece of white cloth covering my wound. Such an outfit pooper…
 
 
I sweetly smiled at her and took a bite on my steak. She smiled at me too, her eyes smiling with her, I’m so lucky to have her. I will treasure her forever if I’ll be given a chance.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I suddenly gasped, my head is aching, the spot just beside the wound. I can’t forget anything now, No! Not this time! I dropped my utensils which shocked tiffany and caught others attention.  I tried to act normal and pretend I’m fine. I slowly grabbed the table napkin and wiped my mouth. I tried to put a smile on my face before turning to fany, she set her fork aside and held my hand.
 
 
“Tae what’s wrong?” She asked concernedly. I smiled at her and gripped her hand.
 
 
“I-I just need the comfort room baby… I’ll be b-back okay?” I managed to say, my head is aching, it is so painful. It felt like I’ve been smashed by a hammer repeatedly on that spot. I stood slowly and walked towards the comfort room. Once I’ve reached a bathroom stall, I went inside hurriedly, locked the door and sat on the toilet bowl while holding my head. I screamed silently, I don’t wanna catch attention and it hurts like hell… I’ll make tiffany worry so I cried silently; I moved my arm closer to my mouth and bit it with all my might, tears were streaming down my face, sweat on my temples, my makeup probably was ruined now but I don’t care at all, it hurts so much. 
 
 
Soon the pain was gone, my hand was bleeding but I didn’t care. I went near the sink and washed my face. The mascara had gone down to my cheeks because of my tears. I washed my arms with warm water to somehow stop the bleeding and washed my face too. I got my handkerchief and covered my arms.
 
 
I walked back to the table and saw fany staring at me; she glanced at my arms which I was holding since when I came out of the bathroom.
 
 
“W-what happened Tae? What happened to your arm?” She checked my arm and saw the wound. She stood and let me sit on my chair; she signaled the waiter to bring a first aid kit and checked the wound.
 
 
“What happened? You should be more careful Taeyeon-ah…” She inspected the wound and noticed it was kind of different. She glanced at me and I nervously smiled. 
 
 
“I… I accidentally l-locked the bathroom door with my-my arm on it so…” She looked intently at me and nodded.
 
 
“Be careful Tae… you haven’t fully recovered yet…” The waiter came and gave tiffany the first aid kit, she helped me walk up to the receiving area of the restaurant and let me sit on the couch there, she cleaned the wound and paid the bill.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I woke up earlier than Tiffany, she was sleeping soundly beside me, I smiled at the sight. She was an angel. I caressed her face with the back of my hand and kissed her forehead. 
 
 
I stood, the sudden action made my blood rush up to my head. My head is in pain again. Much worse this time. I was about to fall on the floor but I managed to walk up to the wall and lean on it while holding my head. I tried walking up to our room’s bathroom. I entered stumbling, holding back the scream that wanted to release on my mouth. It hurts, I was holding unto my head tightly, I can’t figure where the pain is coming, but I realized it wasn’t from the wound at all, it’s coming from beside it.
 
 
I shut my eyes close and calmed myself down, the pain soon was gone. I was panting and sweating heavily. I don’t know what’s happening. I stayed on the bathroom floor for some more minutes before deciding on refreshing myself and change my clothes.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I’m sorry Ms. Kim, the operation was not a hundred percent successful, the result of the CT scan was clear, and there was a blood clot on the left side of the wound. It would be critical to do another operation; human’s head is one of the most sensitive part in our body…” The doctor finished. I felt my knees weaken. I can’t get it. What is he trying to say then?
 
 
“What are you trying to say then? Get straight to the point!” I wanted to raise my voice but it didn’t succeed, instead a hoarse and low voice escaped my mouth.
 
 
“I can’t explain any further because it will just make it difficult for you to understand due to the medical terms that will be used. You just did an operation and followed by another one is critical.  The blood clot left is getting bigger; we need to wait until your first wound is healed to perform another operation. But it’ll take time.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I headed home. I tried to be as bright as the Kim Taeyeon before the accident happened. I wanna smile, laugh, eat a lot, go on a date with fany, cuddle with her every day without asking her who is she in my life.
 
 
I don’t want the time to come wherein I’ll ask her that question, it’ll hurt me but it’ll hurt her more. I love Tiffany for the rest of my life. She’s the only one for me, the only person I wanna be with until I die.
 
 
So I’ve made up my mind, I headed home and made a decision.
 
 
“Taeyeon-ah, where have you gone off to?” Tiffany greeted me with a smile and hugged me; I tried to stop my tears from falling. I tried to keep a stoic face. Like I don’t care. 
 
 
“Tiffany I’m sorry. I think we should just… b-break up.” I tried to look straight at her but failed, I saw her tears starting to fall, she was shaking but answered.
 
 
“Y-yah Tae… w-what a-are you s-saying?” She smiled and tried to hug me but I’ve stopped her, this need to come to an end. Before I can further hurt her. This is better. Much better than the pain I’ll give her if she’ll stay with me.
 
 
“I’m sorry, i-I just fell out in love…” I bowed lightly and turned, my tears began to fall as I walked out the door. I heard her calling me but I never dared looking at her. I love you Miyoung… I’m so sorry…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I decided to meet Sunny and tell her my decision, she told me that it’s the best to stay with Tiff but no… my decision is final and I felt her tap my shoulder. She said she’ll support me whatever will happen.
 
 
I thanked her and decided to walk around. No direction at all. I stayed in the park and lied on the bench. I don’t care if my head will be in pain again, I don’t care if I’m gonna forget them again. I just want to die. 
 
 
Die loving tiffany. 
 
 
I can’t bare seeing her cry. I just want to die while I can still remember her. I don’t want to leave this world not remembering the one I love. The person I love. I promised myself she’s the only one I’ll love. So it’s better to just end this up… while I can still remember Miyoung… 
 
My girlfriend… 
 
My love…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I woke up with the noise and a tight grip… or hug rather… I saw someone hugging me, I was about to push it. Who’s this creep?
 
 
“W-who are you? Get-get off me!” I saw a pretty girl there, and few more girls standing looking at us while crying. What’s happening? Who are they?!
 
 
“Taeyeon you fool! Don’t you dare leave me again! I’ll be more happy to keep reminding you who I am to your life!” She shouted and hugged me. I was sitting there confused and let her hug me. What is this woman saying?
 
 
“Tae… Taetae… I’m Hwang Miyoung… I’m your g-girlfriend... We met accidentally three years ago, you spilled your juice on my dress, that’s how we met.” She tried to smile and caressed my cheeks.
 
 
 My tears started to fall unknowingly. Then all of a sudden, a flashback of memories came fast on my mind. Like I’m watching a movie.
 
 
I stared intently at the girl in my front.
 
 
“This is Sunny, your b-best friend… Yuri your business partner and Jessica her fiancée, this is Soo, Sunny’s girlfriend, this is your other friends, Yoona, Seohyun and Hyoyeon…”

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Months passed, Taeyeon didn’t undergo another operation, according to her wish, she just stayed and lied down on her bed. I never left her side and get everything she needed. We got married while she was lying on her bed. So I’m Kim Miyoung now.
 
 
“Hi…” She smiled at me and I bowed lightly at her.
 
 
“Hello, I’m Tiffany… your girlfriend…” That’s how I’ve introduced myself to her; she can still remember me a bit. She’s so weak now, she looked fragile and pale… pale as the snow… I caressed her cheek and held her hand.
 
 
I leaned my head beside her; I felt her tighten her grip on my hand and my hair. I never cried anymore… I think my heart had accepted that anytime, heaven will take her away from me… I took her hand and gave it a light kiss. I felt her tap my head and I turned to look at her.
 
 
“I love you Miyoung…” She smiled and slowly closed her eyes. Her chest heaving up and down heavily.
 
 
A tear escaped my eye and smiled.
 
 
“I love you too Taeyeon…” After my sentence, a small smile curved on her lips before her chest settled down.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I walked slowly to my direction… the dry leaves cracking every time I take a step. I gripped tight on the stroller as I reached my destination.
 
 
I smiled as I saw her.
 
 
“Hi Taeyeon… I’m sorry I haven’t visited you for the past seven months…” I smiled at her and fix the stroller to a stop. I removed the unwanted grass and put the bouquet on her grave.
 
 
“It was successful, the genetically made reacted to both our egg cell. When you left… I was two months pregnant… we have a twin Taetae…” I smiled and caressed the cheek of the sleeping baby boy and baby girl.
 
 
“Kim Taeyoung, Kim Miyeon… meet appa… Taeyeon appa…”

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shucksss.. I feel like crying while making this….
 
 
The first part was inspired by Taeyeon’s I love you (Athena OST) and Tiffany’s Because it’s you (Love Rain OST)
 
 
 
Did you cry? Tell me your thoughts…. T____T
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-Jae