Change

TaeNy one shot collections

 

 
 
 
 
 
Change
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I inhaled a huge amount of air and glanced at the park where my students are happily playing. It was such a view, a dream come true to me. This has been my future dream. I have this feeling in my heart that made my smile grow up to my ears. I feel really happy and fulfilled every time I see these children playing happily and carelessly.
 
“Peacher Taeyeon! Peacher Taeyeon!” A young girl who has cat-eyes whom I assumed was Chaerin tugged my shirt lightly pointing at the bench near the river. “ Look at that bench peacher, the lady there sitting is speaking English!” She managed to say in between her panting. I curiously glanced at the bench and saw some students there. I decided to go before shouting loud for all the kids to hear.
 
“Children! Please keep within my vision okay?” I pointed at my eyes while looking around the park where the kids are scattered here and there. “Yes teacher!” They shouted in unison. I felt a tugging again on the hem of my shirt and saw Chaerin there. “Let’s go peacher!” Chaerin pulled me and I let myself be dragged. “Chae it’s Teacher not Peacher.” I saw the kid not paying attention to me because she has her eyes on the lady.
 
There sitting a pretty woman in baggy clothes. Clothes that seemed for elderly. But she’s clean. I can see that she’s not in her right mind in the way she moves and talks to the children. 
 
“The birds are flying carelessly in the sky~ Then a bird came down and smiled at me!” She said in her perfect English, and with her hand actions, I think the kids do understand her because of those. They clapped their hands enthusiastically. I saw Dara there sitting beside the woman. “Teacher Taeyeon, they said that the lady isn’t in her right mind. They said that she’s crazy.” Dara muttered, I glanced at the lady talking happily. I can say that she came from a wealthy family, her skin is perfect, her black hair that flows just below her shoulders, and her smiled, Gosh her smile… Her smile screams beauty and youthfulness. She seem so perfect… But she isn’t. She’s crazy and not in her proper thinking rather. I nodded at Dara and walked away from the bench heading to the officer taking care of the park.
 
I bowed at the guard and introduced myself. “Annyeong Haseyo!  I’m Kim Taeyeon from Gangnam preschool, can I ask something?” I smiled and the guard answered. “Sure, what is it?” I nodded and proceeded on asking him. “Uhm, do you know anything about that girl right there?” I pointed at the girl sitting on the bench surrounded by my students. He scratched his head at my question. “Ah… tiffany?” I nodded and he glanced at her direction.
 
“Her name is Tiffany? So do you know anything about her?” I asked the guard. He leaned on the tree and I went closer to hear everything he will say. “Well, she’s a regular visitor of the park.” He said. That wasn’t actually the thing I wanted to hear because it was quite obvious already. “They said she came from America…” Ah, that’s why she speaks English well. “She walks and walks speaking in a language we can’t understand. Maybe English. They said she was and drugged. She was once in the care of some government people but she went away.” The guard finished his story with a sigh.
 
“So tragic…” I mumbled under my breath which the guard managed to hear. “She’s beautiful though.” I glanced at the guard and saw him with his erted smirk. I felt mad so I excuse myself. I better leave because I’ll surely do something to this erted ahjussi.
 
I went back to my students and glanced at the girl. She’s busy talking to my students not even glancing at me like I don’t exist. And from there, I’ve made a decision…
 
“Kids… play there…” I pointed at the playground. “I’ll talk to this Agashi before we leave in ten minutes, okay?” I smiled at them and they all nodded. “Yes sunsaeng-nim!!” They chorused. What I like about my students is they listen to me, they respect me because I respect them. I’ve always believed about the Law of Reciprocity. Our relationship beside teacher-student relationship is  friend-to-friend relationship.
 
I again glanced at the woman and there I saw her frowning. “Why did you sent the kids away? I was talking about the birds flying!” She was mad. “Then suddenly, they went down and talked to me.” She said while doing hand gestures in the air, her facial expression became mad, then happy while talking about birds then mad again. She spoke very fluently in her American English, and crossed her arms in a very childish manner. I sat beside her where the kids sat earlier and glanced at her.
 
I leaned on the seat and glanced at the sun setting beautifully.
 
“I’m the teacher of those kids. You like birds don’t you?” I answered her in my perfect English. She looked surprised that I understood her. And from this conversation, you won’t notice she was actually not in her right mind.
 
“I like them!” She clapped her hands enthusiastically but then pouted after. “But who are you? I don’t know you! You might just…” She suddenly stood and walked away. I was left behind staring into the space where she sat earlier before deciding on following her.
 
“Wait-” I grabbed her hand but she hit my arm repeatedly, it doesn’t hurt so I let it be until I’ve said what I wanted to say.
 
“You want to t-talk to the k-kids every day? Or have b-birds? I take care of birds a-at home!” I managed to say in between her hitting. She stopped after hearing what I’ve said. She suddenly grew excited and shook me vigorously.
 
“R-really? Really? How?” She said excitedly showing her eye-smile still shaking my shoulders furiously. I saw the guards were about to come near me because they think I was attacked by the crazy woman but I gave them a signal that I’m fine.
 
“That can happen if you want to come home with me.” I answered her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next days of my life became exciting, I took Tiffany home and let her say with me, she used my other spare room and I let her borrow some of my clothes. She’s not the type of a crazy girl where they’re uncontrollable. Well… she throw tantrums sometimes, when she don’t get what she wanted.
 
I took her to the school with me, she was sitting at the back and watching me teach my students. I’ve talked to her that she must behave whenever we go out. She loved the kids and she looked really happy.
 
At home, it’s almost the same. We go home together using my car from school, we cook together, sometimes I’m cooking while she’s watching, we’ll eat together. Watch television after, go sleep, wake up, eat breakfast, go to work, wash clothes, clean the house, play and kill each other. She looked pretty normal aside from the childish things she do. We looked perfect. We looked like a couple, a family.
 
The thought made me smile.
 
I wanted to bring her to the Psychiatrist to know the real score. To know her condition, but I saw she isn’t that ready. I’ll wait until she is. 
 
Every day became normal, but there were times she’ll go berserk for no reason, cry in one corner then stand like nothing happened, shout out loud then pretend she did nothing. If other people will be on my place, they’ll surely be scared.
 
But what she’s doing made me like her even more. 
 
Call me crazy but her ways made me fall for her, I wanted her to be normal. I wanted to change her. Bring back the old tiffany she used to be. Erase all the bad memories happened to her past. Protect her from people who wanted to use her for some purpose. She completely changed my life. I wanted to make new and good memories with her. Make her smile and happy, feel contented, loved and cared. 
 
No matter what, I’ll do my very best to give all she need, whether it’s the things she likes, or even the love that was never given to her properly. I wanted her to tell me her past and let it all out. 
 
She’ll become normal soon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Taeyeon, it’s really scary. That crazy girl is scary! Believe me.” Yuri my co-teacher wiggled her head. It’s been a year since tiffany came to me and they were fussing about the same thing all over again. They wanted me to send tiffany away because whenever they go to my house. Tiffany will be mad as hell. Resulting to them leaving. But when they left, tiffany is normal. She don’t cry, shout and get mad for no reasons anymore. Once I was about to bring her to the doctor but she refused and started crying.
 
“She’s not crazy! How many times do I tell you that she isn’t!” I answered in a loud voice followed by the loud thud I made by hitting the desk. They all gasped at my action. My eyes can probably bore holes on them at the way I looked at them. Even Jessica zipped .
 
I sighed.
 
“I’m sorry for my actions. You know how sensitive I am when it comes to fany.” I lowered my head and felt someone pat my back.
 
“It’s okay Tae.” Sooyoung smiled at me, I glanced at her and saw that familiar look in her eyes I can’t decipher. 
 
I sighed again and stood.
 
“I’m going home. See you guys tomorrow.” I waved at them, rode my car and headed home. After those years, I finally realized I’m in love with tiffany. They know it of course, the thing that made them mad is because they said I fell for the wrong person. In what way? Tiffany is the perfect one for me. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I arrived at the house and happily shouted.
 
“Fany-ah I’m home~!” I removed my shoes and skipped inside. I didn’t saw her in the living room nor the kitchen. I went upstairs and saw her room’s door slightly opened. I saw her sitting on the edge of her bed.
 
“Fany-ah~” I called her sweetly, I sat beside her and hugged her. She hugged me back and I felt my shirt getting wet. Darn! She’s crying!
 
“Fany-ah waegureyo? I parted from her and her hair. She sniffed and started talking.
 
“Tae… Taetae… i-I’m sorry!” She said and buried her face in her palms. I pulled her in for another hug and let her cry. 
 
After she calmed down a little, I ushered her to talk.
 
“I-I’m sorry for acting like a in front of your friends.” She lowered her head, normally, she won’t remember the things she did specially when she cried, got mad or just went bananas. How’d she remember?
 
“I-I’m sorry… I got in my proper mind months ago…” She confessed that made me gasp.
 
“Here I’ll tell you… I went back from America all by myself, I ran away because my father wanted me to marry a guy I don’t like. I went back here in Korea alone without anything. One day, I was walking alone in some alleys of Seoul, I got drugged and was repeatedly.” I saw her fidgeting, she was shaking. But I was shaking than her more. I felt my fist clenched and my jaws tightening.
 
“After some days, I managed to escaped… I can’t remember anything anymore. I believe I got into some accident. Then my last memory was in the Park, the day you asked me to come with you.” She again started crying and I held her in my arms.
 
“I became normal because of you. But I still fear people. When your friends come here, I feel scared all of a sudden. I know they won’t hurt me but I’m afraid…” Tiffany looked intently at my eyes. I did the same.
 
“Why are you afraid?” I asked.
 
“I was afraid because I feel like they’re gonna steal you away from me.” She confessed and I pulled her into a tight hug. I didn’t let go until we practically lied down the bed hugging each other. We fell asleep in that position until the morning lights greeted us.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I ran upstairs to see Tiffany standing in my bed. She was stomping her feet childishly and i went up the bed with her hugging her tightly. I felt her push me away.
 
“Yah! Wae?” I looked at her and she was pouting cutely. I smiled a little, I wanted to laugh but she’s not going to be happy seeing me laugh when she was mad.
 
“Who told you to call Sunny your baby??!!” Tiffany glared at me and I laughed.
 
“Yah! I can’t believe you’re getting jealous over a baby!” Sunny was brought by Sooyoung, it was their adopted child along with Sunkyu who were my co-teachers on the preschool along with Yuri and Jessica. We are currently preparing for our dinner when Tiffany suddenly dashed upstairs. I knew she got jealous.
 
“But I’m YOUR baby!!” She shouted. I heard some giggles outside, probably my friends listening. I kissed her pouting lips and I felt she kissed back.
 
“Of course you’re my baby~ I love you dear.” I smiled at her before pushing her down on the bed and started kissing her cheeks, to her jawline to her neck. I heard her moan, and before I can even lower myself. I heard the others shout.
 
“Okay Taeng and Fany! Don’t make a baby yet! Make dinner first!!” I heard Yuri shout followed by loud footsteps downstairs. They probably run down knowing they’ll get it from me.
 
“Aish!” I sat on the edge of the bed and stomped my feet angrily. I felt Fany hug me from behind and whispered on my ears.
 
“Go make dinner baby~ We’ll make our Baby tonight~” She laughed before pulling me outside down the kitchen.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And all of a sudden, I just wanted to put my byuntae self on this one-shot. Congratulate me I’ve stopped myself.
 
HAHAHAHA.
 
 
 
I’M BACKKKK, WHAT’CHU SAY HUH?
 
 
 
PLEASE IGNORE THE TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE OKAY?


@Liz baby don't be maaaaaaaaaaad >.<
This is for youuuuuuuuuuu~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-Jae