Taeny

TaeNy one shot collections

 

 

 

 

People started to separate from side to side as a gorgeous red head walked at the entrance of the prestigious university. A school where only two kind of people can study.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Rich and the brainy.

 

 

 

 

 

As the red head walked with her five-inch stilettos on, you can hear few gasps of awe from the jealous ladies and drooling gentlemen. Her butler following behind.

 

 

 

 

 

“Another added in this school.” Yuri who was rolling her eyes in frustration said, along with two other girls.

 

“Yeah right, let’s just keep distance, come on taengoo-ah.” Sooyoung, one of the two girls Yuri’s with, the other one is their leader Kim Taeyeon.

 

“Don’t you guys think that we can’t judge a book only by its cover?” The shorty intelligently told her friends, the tallest of them all then answered.

 

“You can’t blame us, we already have enough of Jessica and hyoyeon dear leader.” Sooyoung then locked both her arms to the two girls and pulled them along with her to enter their school.

 

“Aigoo, you two really!” Taeyeon sighed as she just let her small body be pulled by the giant and the laughing Yuri.

 

 

 

The bell rang, three girls then ran inside the room hurriedly, afraid to be reprimanded by their wicked science teacher. The three went to their seat in the second row but one of the seats was taken by the red head, Taeyeon’s seat to be exact.

 

 

 

“Uhm, excuse me but can you please move to the back? There’s another vacant chair there, this one’s taken.” Sooyoung pointed at the vacant chair at the back while Yuri sat on the right where her chair was.

 

“But I’m already sitting. You move there.” The red head answered making the shorty at Sooyoung’s back flinch.

 

“Woah, you’re brave! I’m not the one sitting there; this shorty on my back is the one sitting there.” Sooyoung then pulled Taeyeon by her upper uniform.

 

“Then you sit at the back.” Red head said looking at the flustered shorty.

 

“You- do you know who are you talki-”

 

“What is the commotion all about Miss Choi?” The teacher asked the tall girl not bothering mentioning taeyeon.

 

“Uhm nothing ma’am, It’s okay Soo, you sit now, I’ll just sit at the back.” Taeyeon said as she pulled Sooyoung down to seat and she went at the back silently sitting at the vacant seat. Few whispers can be heard from the student’s gossiping about the little commotion happened.

 

 

 

 

The teacher then entered and went in front.

 

 

 

 

“We have a new student today, Miss please introduce yourself in front.” The teacher said looking at the sitting red head, the girl then stood and went in front standing perfectly poised.

 

“My name is Hwang Stephanie. Half Korean, half American. I transferred here in Korea; our family is the owner of the Hwang Incorporated. A Korean/American company who exports goods from Asia to America and Europe.”

 

 

 

 

After the little introduction, gasps of awe again can be heard after tiffany finished introducing herself. Yuri on the other hand gave Sooyoung a knowing look; they gave a glimpse of their leader after.

 

 

“Uh, but that company is- oh well never mind, that’s nice, thank you Miss Hwang, you can take your seat.” The science teacher then started discussing her lesson.

 

 

Sooyoung again glanced at the leader at the back and gave her an ‘i-told-you’ look at her face, the shorty ignored the giant as she tried to focus on what the teacher is discussing but at the end, she can’t stop looking at the red headed girl, then wiggled her head in frustration.

 

 

 

 

 

Lunch Break

 

 

 

 

 

“Come on taeng and Yul! It’s Monday! They are selling the delicious sandwiches today~!” Sooyoung said in a very happy tone while pulling the two girls to the cafeteria.

 

“I bet the queue at the sandwich stand is already long, our last class ended over time.” Yuri wiggled her head and clung her arm to the shorty leaders arm pulling her to run faster.

 

 

 

They went in the cafeteria seeing the queue for the sandwich already long, the three girls then lined and waited for their turn to buy the sandwiches with an excited sooyoung who planned to buy 5.

 

 

 

As the three neared the counter, the more sooyoung got excited, pinching Yuri making the girl laugh.  After few minutes, it was now their turn to buy.

 

 

 

“Give me 5 please, and one for each of this two girls behind me~.” The excited sooyoung said to the girl selling the sandwiches.

 

“Oka-”

 

“Please excuse us, the young master have arrived.” A guy who wear tux said shoving the student to side for them to pass.

 

“Sorry but the sandwiches are all mine now. Give them to me.” Tiffany ordered the girl as she handed three ten thousand won to the girl, the girl then wrapped all the remaining sandwiches in a paper bag and handed them to tiffany’s butler. They both left after receiving the sandwiches.

 

“Did.. did just happened?” Sooyoung said clutching her chest for losing her babies.

 

“That-that girl is really getting on my nerves! How could she!” Yuri who just recovered from

 

“She’s--!” Sooyoung’s face is really red, clenching her fist. She was about to run to tiffany but was stopped by taeyeon before the giant explode.

 

“Soo, come on! Let it slide. I’ll just buy you food on your favorite restaurant. What do you want? You too yul! Anything you both want. Just let it go for now.” Taeyeon back hugging the angry giant while looking at Yuri.

 

“If it’s not for your offer I really won’t let it slide. What so special about that girl anyway that you keep letting everything go that easily?” Sooyoung said letting herself calm down unlocking taeyeon’s arms at her shoulder then heading first to the entrance to her favorite restaurant.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon sighed heavily, after a while she felt someone tapped her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

“Taengoo, this is not getting any good. I can smell something.” Yuri said as she followed sooyoung making taeyeon sigh heavily again.

 

 

 

After class…

 

 

 

“Taeng come on, let’s go home. Are we going to go with you today or-” Sooyoung nudging taeyeon was then stopped by the shorty.

 

“Ah no, sorry. I’ll be going to a different direction today, sorry I haven’t told you earlier. Appa called me just now.” Taeyeon bowed a little to her two bestfriends.

 

“Oh is that so taengoo-ah?” Yuri asked a bit doubtful.

 

“Ugh, I won’t be able to save money today; you know we get free ride when we come with you.” Sooyoung frowned making the shorty laugh.

 

“Tomorrow soo, we still have tomorrow.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Come on soo! Taengoo needs to leave.” Yuri then pulled sooyoung, both waved until they were out of sight.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon who was standing then walked back to school then hid behind a bush where she know tiffany usually wait for her butler.

 

 

Half an hour passed, there were almost just a few students inside the school going home when taeyeon spotted the red head walking with her butler, this time. Her butler is in front and tiffany is at the back following him.

 

 

 

Tiffany’s face is in sour while her butler seemed like he’s reprimanding her.

 

 

 

‘Seems like they are arguing about something. This tiffany, she really caught my attention, not that I like her or what. Okay, I like her. But really, she’s like hiding something. Better follow her.’

 

 

The shorty then discreetly followed the two until they reached the entrance where she saw tiffany patiently waited for her butler, she then saw a gray car parked in front, the annoyed butler then went out opened the door for tiffany. The latter entered.

 

 

From behind, taeyeon saw this and went to her own car to follow tiffany. After few minutes of driving, she saw tiffany’s car parked beside a mansion.

 

 

‘She lives here? Wow, so she’s really rich?’ Taeyeon slyly crept from her car and hid behind a telephone booth hearing the two starting to argue.

 

 

 

“Miyoung how can you spend the money on this sandwiches?” The butler asked tiffany while waving the paper bag of sandwiches in front of the red head. ‘Miyoung?Her real name’s miyoung?’

 

 

 

 

The butler then continued, “30,000 won, your money for this whole month, what will you spend now, how will you pay the apartments rental and other bills?” Tiffany sighed and lowered her head down, she then lifted her head up and sadly glanced at the mansion, she then entered the small apartment across the mansion.

 

 

 

 

“Miyoung you can’t stay pretending that you’re still rich, accept the fact on what your life is now! I can’t stay pretending as your butler for I’m already a free man; I work as a taxi driver now and quit being your dad’s assistant since he died!” The butler guy shouted, tiffany stopped walking and faced the butler with tears on her eyes.

 

 

 

“Then leave! I don’t need you!” Tiffany shouted as she grabbed the bag of sandwich from the butler, the guy then started walking to his where his car is parked and put the ‘taxi’ sign on top.

 

“Live well Hwang Miyoung.” He then sped off.

Tiffany can’t stop her tears anymore; she started crying loudly and entered her small apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK-

 

“Appa don’t leave me!” Tiffany cried louder as she held his father on her arms.

 

“Miyoung I’m sorry, I tried to save the company for us, but I can’t do anything anymore, I want you to have a good future but I didn’t expect everything would go wrong. I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, I love you my daughter. I don’t want you to be poor. I know you can’t live like that. We only have the mansion, just do anything for your living. I love-”

 

 

 

 

Before her father can even say he loves his daughter, he died in his own daughter’s arms.

 

 

 

 

“Appaaaaaaaaaa!”

 

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

 

Taeyeon who was secretly looking at the window can’t stand seeing the girl she likes crying so hard like that, she can’t even understand why is she pretending to be rich.

 

 

 

 

Wanting to comfort the crying, she went in front of the door and turned the knob, she then entered inside seeing tiffany on her knees, crying.

 

 

 

 

“Why did you come back Mr. Park, do you need something? I don’t need you to pity me, go away! I can live all alone!” Tiffany said sarcastically still crying.Her back facing her.

 

“I just want to ask why you need to pretend being rich.” Taeyeon said as she put her arms on her coat’s pocket.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany then stopped crying noticing that Mr. Parks voice change, she nervously turn around seeing the shorty looking intently at her.

 

 

 

“Ki-Kim Tae-taeyeon? Why are you here? How did you-”

 

“Fany-ah.” Taeyeon kneeled down and leveled her face to tiffany’s.

 

“How dare you ask me that question! How dare you follow me here! How dare you call me ‘fany’! How dare you!” Tiffany shouted and repeatedly hitting taeyeon’s chest.

 

“Fany stop! Please!” Taeyeon caught both tiffany’s wrist and pulled her for a hug. She then noticed that tiffany stopped hitting her, instead, she locked her arms to the shorty’s neck and tightened the hug.

 

“Sssh, it’s okay fany, it’s okay…” taeyeon rubbing tiffany’s back, she comb her finger on her red hair shushing the crying girl. Because of her actions, tiffany sobs became louder. The shorty then let the red haired girl cry on her. Feeling being cared and loved for the first time after her father died, tiffany felt comfortable with taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

They both stayed like that for few hours, tiffany cried her eyes out. After a while, tiffany then separated from taeyeon. For tiffany, it felt only like minutes though it’s been three hours already.

 

 

 

“I guess I can’t stay pretending now that you know the real state of my life.” Tiffany bitterly smiled at the shorty making her sigh.

 

“I’ll repeat my question fany, why do you need to pretend?” Taeyeon asked the taller girl.

 

 

 

 

 

There was a deafening silence after taeyeon’s question.

 

 

 

 

“The truth is- I don’t know myself taeyeon-ah, I guess I just don’t want the feeling of being left out, I guess because I’m afraid people will know I’m already poor, I want to feel that I’m still rich, I want to feel I’m the same as before.” Tiffany said as tears again started to form in her eyes.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon then sighed.

 

 

 

 

“What do you think of me fany?” Taeyeon asked the girl.

 

“Wha-what? What do I think of you? Uhm, I-I actually lik-”

(A/N - KEKEKE. Not to fast fany. *winks)

 

“I mean, the state of my life.” Taeyeon said poker-faced trying not to smile hearing the red haired girl almost confessed.

 

“Ahh!HAHA. I see,uhm. You’re an average, smart girl right? Or maybe the same as me.” Tiffany said narrowing her eyes from taeyeon’s head to toe.

 

“We are the owner of Kim Corporation that runs chains of hotels all over Asia, Europe and America, biggest sponsor of our school and partly owning LG.” Taeyeon answered.

 

“Uh what? You-you’re rich? Even richer than us before!” Tiffany said shocked.

 

“Maybe.But I never wanted to be rich, I never wanted to be treated almost as a royal. That’s why I can’t understand why you pretended. I don’t want bodyguards, or a butler, or even an assistant.” Taeyeon then pressed her hands together shocking tiffany more.

 

“But why does the student’s treat you as a regular student?” Tiffany asked taeyeon curiously.

 

“Because they are told to do so, old students know about me, while the new ones know nothing about it.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Ah~~~.” Was all tiffany can say.

 

“I’ll tell you things about me, I’m Kim Taeyeon, kind, smart, y, hot, shorty, secretly loves spotlight, makes decision fast.In a snap, I can get anything I want. In a call, I can do anything I want.” Taeyeon was slowly leaning closer to tiffany.

 

“Ah, uhm. Y-yeah, I c-can see.” Tiffany mentally cursed herself for stammering.

 

“Yes, I’m naturally kind and giving. I rarely say or ask for someone or something I like.” Taeyeon said as their faces were just inch closer.

 

“You-you’re right yes.”

 

“And I to tell you the truth- I like you.” Taeyeon said as she crossed the remaining inches of tiffany’s distance from her. She captured tiffany’s lips.

 

 

 

 

 

After a year…

 

 

 

Tiffany entered the school alone, and like always. Students started to separate from side to side as a gorgeous red head walked at the entrance. Everyone lowered their head down afraid to even catch a glimpse of the red head fearing the girl.

 

 

 

 

Not because she’s rich. But because…

 

 

 

 

“Hey tiff~!” Yuri greeted tiffany along with the smiling shirkshin.

 

“Oh, Hi Yul and Soo. Where’s taengoo?” Tiffany asked the two girls.

 

“She’s waiting for you at the rooftop.” Yuri said as the three of them started walking.

 

“Ah, didn’t she say anything?” Tiffany checked the time at her wrist watch.

 

“None, we gotta go, I still need to feed this shirkshin over here.” Yuri said as she and sooyoung separated from tiffany.

 

 

 

Tiffany then started to run to the stairs heading to the rooftop where her shorty is. She then reached the top and locked the door.

 

 

“Taetae~” tiffany back hugged the sitting shorty on the couch drinking coffee.

 

“Oh ppany-ah~?” Taeyeon returned hugging the red head.

 

“I told you, don’t treat me like a princess, I’m just an average girl here.” Tiffany frowned.

 

“I never treated you like a princess, wae?” Taeyeon asked the girl pouting cutely.

 

“But students still draw line when I pass, they are still scared of me like always, I know you don’t want to be treated as a royal but it’s happening now since the day you said it, making me a royal though I’m not rich.” Tiffany then told taeyeon what happened earlier.

 

“You can’t blame them, you’re the mighty Kim Taeyeon’s girlfriend.” Taeyeon said laughing.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

Taeyeon stood on the stage with all the students watching her, she dragged tiffany along with her on the middle.

 

 

 

 

“I’m Kim Taeyeon, everyone knows who I am so I don’t need to say any more things about myself, I want everyone to treat us as the royals of this school, including my best friends Choi Sooyoung, Kwon Yuri and my girlfriend Hwang Tiffany, understood?” Taeyeon asked, gasps of awe can be heard.

 

 

 

 

Finally, taeyeon pronounced herself to be treated as a royal. A thing they should really do.

 

 

 

 

All of the four girls then went down the stage and headed straight, and what the students are told to do, they started to draw line for the four girls to walk.

 

 

 

“I didn’t know taengoo loves the spotlight secretly, after years of being friends with her, I didn’t know she’s clever and mean.” Yuri wiggled her head loving the attention the students are giving them.

 

“Finally taeng, I can have any food I want.” Sooyoung smiling happily, gripping tight on Yuri’s hand.

At the side, taeyeon intertwined her hands with tiffany and smiled sheepishly.

 

“If appa only knew what I’m doing.” Taeyeon wiggled her head.

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

 

 

“Sneaky taengoo!” Tiffany said as she tightened the hug.

 

 

 

Taeyeon then separated from the hug and fully kissed tiffany on lips.

 

 

 

“Happy first anniversary Miss Hwang Tiffany~~.” Taeyeon said as she looks intently at tiffany eyes while smiling like an idiot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Inspired by a scene on 'A world god only knows' Accoring to the readers :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-jae