Something's Wrong

Demon Spawn

Hyunseung’s POV

It’s been awhile since the guys woke Chung Ae and me up in the dance studio.

You’d think I would be embarrassed and maybe avoid Chung Ae. I would but she always seems to find me.

Today we’re laying on the studio’s floor breathing heavily from working on a dance routine for a good hour.

“We should start on our school work,” I tell her and I watch her nod as her head barely turns to look at me.

I get up to grab my bag to see Chung Ae still laying on the floor looking up at nothing in particular.

I lean down and whisper her name, “Are you alright?”

She looks up at me then looks away with a slight blush on her cheeks.

Chung Ae, are you okay?”

She nods her head quickly getting up avoiding me and grabbing her bag before sitting at the couch and table in the corner.

I walk over to her and sit down, “Are you sure?’

She nods her head again while she pulls out her textbooks and gets right to work.

I don’t call out her name again instead I simply start working on my paper that’s due in a few days.

When I work I can’t help but to take peeks at Chung Ae.

I mean she has beautiful handwriting and great posture.

My eyes slowly make its way up her arms looking past her waist and chest.

I look up the curves of her neck to look at the very face that has me shocked at how beautiful she is.

I look at her eyes knowing that if she’d look at me I’d be trapped inside them, surprised by the way they shine.

Her looks are perfect, but what causes people to avoid her is she has a quick wit and speaks bluntly to about everyone.

I have to stop thinking of her like that. I mean Doojoon would kill me if he ever found out.

“Hyunseung ,now are you the 1 that’s okay?” she giggles.

Her laugh would be contagious if I wasn’t trying to keep calm.

Her smile is so bright and happy it seems a bit contagious as well.

I end up caving in and smile at her, “I’m alright. It’s just I should have started this earlier.”

She giggles again, “I told you to last week, but no you had to dance instead.”

I give her the stink eye and she seems to be alright but something still seems to be wrong. Her smile doesn't seem to reach her eyes like they always seem too.

I don’t ask her again if she’s alright instead I pull her to my side and start tickling her.

“Ya! Hyunseung, do you want to die? Stop it,” I don’t since her eyes and smile go back to the way it always seems to be when she’s purely happy.

When I finally stopped tickling her we’re both on the floor breathing hard from laughing so much.

She turns over on her stomach and I have to say she looks beyond beautiful.

“Hyunseung, what will you do if your fan club finds out about all of this?”

I look over at her and smile, “I’ll protect you,” I tell her without thinking.

“Aren’t you afraid to lose them?”

I shake my head, “No, I never cared for them, but to know that they might hurt you worries me. So I know that no matter what I’ll protect you.”

I watch a slight pink tint appears on her cheeks, “What makes you say I wanted something like that?”

I roll onto my back looking up at the ceiling, “I don’t care if you’d want it or not. I just know that I’d protect you from them. I also know that the guys would back me up on it.”

“I wouldn't want the rest of your guy’s school life to be ruined because you always have to protect me.”

I look at her and shrug, “Oh well.”

I look at the time and pull her up, “Good thing you already did your homework due for tomorrow, because it’s time for bed for both of us.”

She nods at me as she puts all her things away and sneaks out of the room.

I whisper when I know she’s gone, “Damn what’s wrong with me?”

I put my things into my bag and walk over to turn the room’s light off for the night and I notice something on the floor.

I lean down and pick up the camera. Luckily the idiot that put it there is old school and it’s only a film 1 that you’d have to have the actual camera with you to do anything.

I smile to myself as I pick it up and stuff it in my bag.

“Thank you crazed fan for the camera.”

I still look around the room to find nothing else in the room.

I sigh at how late it got from checking every place in the room.

Doojoon’s POV

Something has been up with Hyunseung and Chung Ae moods are different.

I walk into school today to see a smiling Chung Ae, but something is off about her smile.

Hyunseung has been a lot more cheerful and cooperative towards his teachers.

I look up and remember Chung Ae running into in the hall and yelling at him about how he should just work with his teachers and classmates.

I see Hyunseung talking with Chung Ae like they are friends; which is surprising since it’s been a good month since I found them on the floor of the dance room sleeping like babies.

“When did you 2 become friends?”

Before they can say anything Hyunseung says to me, “I noticed she looks down so I thought I’d see what’s up.”

Chung Ae glares over at him and I know that Hyunseung saw what I did. How is that I noticed only because I’ve known Chung Ae since we were little...

How could Hyunseung know her so much better than I do?

I watch as she looks at him and how her eye sparkle a bit as she laughs at how he ratted her out.

Her mood had changed so much...

Is she now in love with Hyunseung?

What will I do if she is?

Will I be able to let Hyunseung have her?