Can we talk as friends

Demon Spawn

Your POV

I sigh as I walk into my classroom to see a group of girls standing at my desk.

-2IGqCmKV7xpVfu4w4-IJ0ErQWLMyhfTvnOYfIsW

“What do you need?”

One of the girls looks at me, “We’ve been meaning to ask what happened last week?”

“What do you mean?”

“You chasing Hyunseung-oppa,” she answers.

Chasing Hyunseung….

“Oh that’s cause my brother mentioned he was getting in trouble with some teachers and that annoys me when people do that. Also my brother wouldn’t do anything about it. So I did.”

“Oh and who would your brother be?”

Before I can answer I feel an arm drape itself on my shoulder as I hear Doojoon’s voice say, “I’m her older brother.”

“What?” they scream.

I sigh and take his arm off of me, “Ya, Doojoon don’t make me tell your mother on you.”

“She’s more your’s than mine?”

“She’s your’s by blood while my real parents…” I cut myself off and look away.

I hear a groan and look over to see he’s messing up his hair.

I kick his shin to make him stop, “Ya!”

“Sorry by the way when mom heard we go to the same school she asked if you could come over for dinner.”

I watch as the girls glare at me and I ignore them, “Yo, bro tell mom that I’ll come over.”

He nods his head as he heads out to leave but stops to toss me a snack… my favorite snack at that.

Hyunseung shows up at the classroom door.

“Huh, Demon Spawn what are you doing here?” I ask as I walk up to him.

“Aww…. I thought we were over that,” he mumbles then says to me, “I wanted to talk to you.”

“Huh? Ahh alright I guess so.”

I lead him out of the room away from the prying eyes of the annoying girls.

“What do you need Hyunseung?”

Hyunseung’s POV

I’m building all my courage to talk to her like this today.

I look around and sigh in relief that no one is around, but still I whisper, “I wanted to talk to you about us.”

“What about us?” she asks purely curious isn’t just written on her face, but in her voice.

“I was wondering if we’re friends or do you still hate me?”

Please tell me that you no longer hate me.

Please tell me that you may even like me more than a friend.

She smiles up at me and I feel my heart stop at the sheer beauty of it, “Of course we’re friends. I don't think I’ve really called you Demon Spawn except a little bit ago. That’s cause I don’t need fan girls trying to kill me.”

Does that mean if I asked her out she would say no?

“Are you worried about being my friend?”

She looks away and I notice a slight blush, “There’s not much to worry about. I just thought you’d be embarrassed to have a friend that looks like me.”

“Huh?” did I just do that so she could hear, “Who ever told you a thing like that?”

“No one just a thought that.”

“Well it’s not true. I don’t see why you think so lowly of yourself you’re talented and beautiful if it wasn’t for a few problems than there wouldn’t be really any problems now would there.”

She looks at me shocked but soon I find myself lost in her eyes and she smiles at me sadly.

“Why do you treat me like this now?”

“Now…. It’s because I see you as a person. I like you a lot Chung Ae and I know I don’t want to ever lose you.”

I watch as she looks at me shocked, “Do you happen to like me more than a friend?”