Meeting Beast and a Fight

Demon Spawn

Your POV

I look at myself after I pull on a pair of skinny jeans and a tight tank top. To make sure that I don’t show too much of my figure I pull on a baggy long sleeved shirt. I pull on a pair of skater tennis shoes. I stare at myself and it looks more like my old self without the nerdy clothing and glasses that cover most of my face. I  stare at myself and decide that I’m going to put on some shadow eyeshadow and eyeliner. I stare at myself and see a different me that I’ve never seen before.

E7s0ddLZE88wuFQ_Yq9TRsG3DdSE_xVxRop61O4b

I simply shrug and grab some money slipping it in my front pocket pushing it deep inside.

This will be my first night not burying my head in books in years a little over 10 if I think back far enough.

I take 1 more look at myself slipping on a random beanie that’s by my door.

“Yoboseyo,” I answer my phone.

“Ahh, Chung Ae are you coming to our gig tonight?”

“Yeah, I am Doojoon-oppa why do you ask?”

“Just wondering who I should pull back stage,” he said like it’s the simplest thing in the world.

I laugh at him, “Oppa, that’s not nice.”

He simply laughs as he probably shrugs his shoulders, “You are my little sister so it doesn’t matter.”

I blow a raspberry into the phone causing him to laugh even more.

“Ya, Hyung why are you laughing?” I hear a familiar voice call at him.

“Oh I’m talking with a friend of mine, Yoseob.”

“A girl 1 from the sounds of it,” he said.

I laugh when I hear him yell at the younger male and at the sound of a hand hitting something hard.

“Look Doojoon-oppa I’m almost there so I’ll see you in about 10 minutes.”

“Alright,” I hang up before I have to hear more fighting. I ignore the looks I’m getting from people since I’m not someone who you can easily tell who it is. Since I’ve always had my hair up and glasses on. If I don’t have it buried in a book.

Someone bumps into me and I hear him or her curse when they drop their phone. I turn around to see that it’s Hyunseung who had dyed his hair a light brown. I almost roll my eyes at the fact that he dyed his hair how many times since I’ve met him back at the beginning of my schooling life.

I walk up to him and snatch his phone from his hand, “If you weren’t busy looking at this then you wouldn’t have run into me and dropped it. Ugh, bloody idiot.”

“What did you call me?”

I step closer so we’re face to face, “I called you a bloody idiot.”

I step away from him and turn around heading to the club. I reach it and slip into the bathroom and take a deep breathe.

When he sees me later I’m so dead.

I call Doojoon, “Hey, I’m at the club.”

“Oh come to the stage entrance inside the club I’ll be waiting for you.”

“Alright I’ll be there in a second.”

After squeezing through the bodies of random people, I make it to the stage entrance to come face to face with Doojoon.

“Oppa,” I run up and hug him.

He laughs and goes to mess up my hair but I smack it away.

“Oppa, stop being so mean to me or else I’ll tell your mother.”

He gives me a worried look and we both start laughing.

“Ahh you’re no fair, Chung Ae.”

I laugh and look at him, “Were you not going to take me backstage to show off to your little sister what you get to do every night?”

He laughs a bit then pulls me to the stage entrance and then to a group of guys that I don’t know.

“Ahh guys I’d like you to meet my little sister.”

They look over at him and see me next to him so they start to look me up and down.

“Hyung, I didn’t know you had a sister and a pretty 1 at that,” young looking guy said.

He goes to hit him but a scary looking guy speaks, “You were going to introduce her.”

“Ahh yeah guys this is my little sister Chung Ae. Sis, these are my friends Yong Junhyung,” he points to the scary looking guy, “Yang Yoseob,” then the annoying young looking one, “Lee Gikwang,” a decent looking guy who has headphones still in his ears, “Son Dongwoon,” a guy who seems just kind of weird, “and where is Jang Hyunseung?”

I look around with him just to make myself look confused. I stop when I feel someone glaring at me from afar. I turn around to see Hyunseung glaring at me.

He storms up to us and points at me, “What is she doing back here?”

I lift an eyebrow but end up smiling up at him, “Oh my name is Joh Chung Ae and I’m Doojoon’s little sister.”

He looks at me shocked for a second well looking me up and down then sighs, “Nice to meet you. Now please leave.”

Doojoon and the guys glare at him and I just make myself start crying.

“Why are you so rude we just met?”

“Because you were rude to me what a few minutes ago,” he says well staring down at me.

I scoff and stare him straight in the eye and get more into his personal space, “Yeah well you were the idiot that had ran into me so I think I have the right to be rude to you. I was not the 1 that made you drop your phone that was you. I was not the 1 that wasn’t paying attention to where they were going that was you. I was rude to you because you almost threw me off balance with that body of yours because you can’t pay attention to where you were walking. So what was so important about your phone that you couldn’t pay attention to where you were walking?”

Hyunseung’s POV

I was too busy trying to figure out if I was going to call you.

I didn’t recognize you when you were outside.

I barely did now.

You look so different with make-up on and your hair down.

You look enchanting just like when you dance.

I hold in everything I want ot say and say something stupid, “That’s none of your business.”