Just Tell Him Already

Demon Spawn

Your POV

Note to self thank whoever was at the door.

Hyunseung seems to be ignoring whoever’s at the door, “What do I mean to you?”

The doorbell is still going off as if the person can’t stop pushing it.

“You should get the door they seem to want to talk to you pretty badly.”

He groans as he stands up, “If you don’t want to be found out go hide in one of the rooms upstairs.”

I nod my head and head upstairs of his apartment but I hide around the corner so I can hear them.

Hyunseung’s POV

I watch her run up the stairs and wonder who would be bothering me now.

Damn I was going to find out what she thinks of me.

I open the door to see that the guys are here.

“Ahh… Hi, guys what are you doing here?”

“We heard you had a hangover, but it seemed that you recovered quickly today.”

“Yeah… I guess it wasn’t that bad.”

I look at the table in my living room too see that I have 2 glasses filled with water.

They don’t seem to notice because of a brooding Doojoon.

“What’s wrong with Doojoon?”

“Apparently Chung Ae’s mother showed up at his place last night where Chung Ae took her to her place. She had left a little later and she hasn’t been home.”

I nod my head wondering if I should tell them that she’s hiding upstairs.

“I’m sure she’s hiding out at a friend’s place.”

Doojoon looks away as he says, “She’s been alone since she got kicked out of her house all her friends abandoned her.”

I realize we’re still in my entry way so I lead them inside and let them sit on my living room.

“That doesn’t mean she hasn’t made any.”

“The only new friends she’s made is you guys and Hyuna.”

Finally they notice that there’s 2 glasses of water.

“Hyunseung, who’s here?”

Before I can say anything smart I say, “A new play buddy.”

I have a feeling Chung Ae is going to kick my arse when they leave.

I get creepy smiles from the maknae and Yoseob, “Who is it? Do we know her?”

I shake my head, “She doesn’t go too our school and she’s a bit older than me.”

“So she was the one with the hangover, that’s sweet of you,” Yoseob says to me.

I kick him or else ignore the rest of their questions.

Your POV

I’m listening too Hyunseung and I’m mad that he said I was his play buddy, but I guess that’s 1 of the only lies he can say where they won’t go upstairs for.

Still I’m done listening to them and slip into Hyunseung’s room locking the door behind me.

I stare at my phone as I call Hyuna.

It’s only 3 rings before she answers, “Chung Ae, where are you?”

“I’m at a friend’s place right now… I just wanted to talk to you.”

“I swear to god if it’s about how you are unsure too tell Hyunseung about your feelings I will go over to his place and tell him for you.”

I gasp as I whisper, “You wouldn’t.”

“I so would I’m grabbing my jacket right now so I can go and tell him.”

“Please don’t… The guys are over at his place,” the last part I mumble.

“What you’re staying at Hyunseung’s place? Did you 2…”

I cut her off, “No, I did no sleep with him. Look I didn’t want Doojoon too think he had too take care of me, rest of Beast I’m not that close with, and you well I didn't want to bother you. I didn’t think he’d have me stay at his place.”

“Alright… were you the 1 that hangover drink was for?”

I tell her the entire story leaving nothing out and when I stop she’s quiet.

“Let me say this for you, Chung Ae. Hyunseung isn’t virtuess he’s far from it from his drinking days, but never has he simply taken in a drunk girl so she can sleep it off.”

“So we did do something?”

“No, trust me Hyunseung also doesn’t lie unless it’s to protect someone he cares for. Knowing him too he’s telling the truth. Chung Ae, can’t you see he cares for you? He had me bring you food and something for your hangover, he pretended he had the hangover too protect you, and he’s probably lying to his friends. He never did that for anyone not even me when we were together.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, so take it from me that he likes you a lot so just tell him yourself before I do it for you.”

I sigh as I nod my head, “Alright… Just don’t tell the guys that I’m the one that’s at Hyunseung’s.”

“No problem. If he lied for you I’d feel bad for getting him in trouble counting he has a good reason for it.”

“Thank you. I’ll try to find a way to tell him.”

“How about when the guys leave the 2 of you sit down and talk.”

“Really…?”

“Yeah, is it too simple for you too do?”

“No… It’s just I’ve never confessed too anyone really before where I know that’s what I’m feeling.”

“Ahh so you’re not sure how to tell him. Well for 1 don’t shout at him, ‘I love you,’ that’s a terrible idea.”

“Alright… I”ll tell him before the day is up.”

“Are you sure? I know I may seem too be rushing you it’s just I want you too tell him since you deserve happiness and so does he. The 2 of you seem to like each other so I want the 2 of you too confess to each other.”

“Thanks, Hyuna, I think I can tell him now. I just need to find a way to do so.”

“Alright, girl good luck. I have to go Junhyung and them are calling me probably going to ask me about you again.”

I laugh as I say bye to her and hang up.

“So tell him how I feel. How can I do that?”

Not a lot of time passes when there’s a knock at the door, “Hey, Chung Ae they left so you can come out. Your clothing is done so you can change back into them.”

I smile as I open the door and say, “Can I just have my jeans?”

“Yeah… Can I ask why?”

“I like the feeling of your shirt,”I mumble, “Cause I like you… a lot,” the very last part was whispered.

“Ahh alright… Wait. What?!”

“I said I like you… a lot.”

“So are you in love with me?”

I look at my hands then look at him, “I think i am… but after my last confession saying the word love is a bit hard to do.”

It surprises me when he cups my face and says to me, “Then I’ll wait for that. I won’t rush you, Chung Ae.”

“So Hyunseung… What do you feel about me?”

He smiles slightly as he rests his forehead against mine, “I will tell you that I believe I’m falling in love with you and I’d like to get the chance to fall even deeper.”

“How so?”

“I’d like to go out with you.”

I look at him as I slowly nod my head, “I’d like to give that a try.”