Trouble

Demon Spawn

Your POV

It’s been a few days since I agreed to go out with Hyunseung and only Hyuna knows.

It’s like this cause I’m not sure how Doojoon would react towards all of this.

Hyunseung and I are still practicing for the contest and it’s hard for me too know that it won’t be that long until I’m faced with the pain of my dance again. Though having Hyunseung with me I don’t feel all that scared.

I start laughing as Hyunseung dips me while we’re practicing our routine.

He looks at me as he pulls me back straight, “You’re not taking it seriously?”

I laugh as I look at him, “I’m sorry, but I feel so free for the first time in a long time. I just can’t help but to let myself laugh here and there. Let’s do the entire routine and I’m sure I’d get every bit of it right.”

He gives me a look before he nods his head as he turns on the music… and like I told him I got every bit of the routine we created together right.

We smile at each other as he straightens me out and stares into my eyes.

“What are you 2 doing?”

I look up too see a teacher who works in this department though… I don’t know what she teaches.

She stares at me and I stare back and realize that she was a judge at the last competition that I was in.

I hope she doesn’t recognize me.

“Have we met before?”

I shake my head as I look at her, “No, I don’t believe so. I’m a science student.”

I’m not sure why I said science… I’m still a bit undecided on what I want to do.

“Are you sure? I feel like I know you from somewhere dance related.”

I shake my head as I look st the older woman trying not to draw attention to how I'm dressed.

Yet my prayers aren’t answered, “Miss…” she waits for my name and I simply stare at her, “Why are you dressed like that if you’re not from this department?”

“Umm…. Well you see…. I’m helping this guy here with a few things and he said he’d help me better my dancing skills for a friends wedding.”

The woman stares me down as she slowly nods her head, “Fine, but Hyunseung I’m expecting more than teaching someone how to dance for your final dance for the show.”

“Of course ‘mam you’ll love what I have in store.”

She looks at me then at him as if she’s trying too buy our story and not get us in trouble.

“Just remember that I expect great things from you.”

“Also… Miss. Joh Chung Ae I expect you to be making a comeback soon.”

“How did you know that was me?”

“I can’t help too remember a natural dancer and beauty. I was there when you did your first competition when you were only 10 years old. It was a truly amazing sight you hadn’t even been in class more than a week before your parents pushed you up on that stage expecting you to win. You sure didn’t let them down and took the crowd by surprise.” I smile at her as she takes my hands in her own, “I’m sorry too have heard what had happened with you so if you need anything just come to me.”

I look at her confused, “Why would you even care?”

She looks at me as she says, ‘I had a daughter once she was a lovely dancer, but when she was 4 she was taken away from me.”

“What happened?”

“My ex husband kidnapped her from my home her name was just like your’s, Chung Ae.”

“Really she must have been amazing from the sound of your voice.”

SHe nods her head, “My daughter was amazing she was dancing from the second she could walk. It was perfect I wish I still had some of my photos of her, but he had taken those with him along with her.”

The woman looks so sad and I feel for her and wonder if there would be anything that I could do for her. I feel already a strong bond with her and I don’t even know this woman.

She smiles at me as she pats my shoulder, “Somehow you remind me of when I was younger and it’s very reassuring. You sure will reach high in life.”

When she turns to leave the room my heart seems too call out to her from the look on her face.

Hyunseung looks at me and sighs, “You want to find her daughter.”

He doesn’t ask it more so state.

I laugh as I look at him, “How it that you’ve been dating me for such a short time, but you already know what I want to do?”

Hyunseung shrugs, “I’m not sure I just know you like I do.”

I give my boyfriend a look and he simply laughs as he pulls me too him causing me too chuckle.

I pull his chin down gently as I place a kiss on his lips and he kisses me back just as gently.

I smile against his lips as he does the same as he pulls only  little bit away from me.

“How is it that I seem to enjoy this time so much?” I ask him.

He shrugs as he looks at me, “I’m not sure maybe cause you can’t help but too love me.”

I lift an eyebrow as I size him up only to shrug it off, “I guess you’re right.”

He gives me a bit of a hurt look until he shrugs, “Well I love you, to. Chung Ae… Don’t you think it’s weird that you only look a bit like your father and nothing like your mother.”

I look at him as I shrug my shoulders, “It’s not that I don't’ think about that a lot, but it’s still hard for me once in awhile to realize that.”

“Then what if there’s a family secret or something?”

I shrug, “It wouldn’t surprise me since that family is a bit difficult.”

He doesn’t seem to understand what I mean, but at the same time he does.