Her Anger and His Finding

Demon Spawn

Your POV

I enter my first class of the morning. I sigh when I sit down my muscles making it hard for me to think and I have my English exam right now. Still when the test is handed out, I get straight to work clearing my mind of my aching muscles.

When the class ends I realize that I have 2 hours open.

I sigh setting my head on my desk thinking I’ll try to catch some much needed rest, but life had another idea. I was woken up by girls screaming in the halls making me sigh.

I fix my ponytail and glasses as I stand up to leave the classroom.

The door opens and the screaming girls I can hear even more.

I look up to see Doojoon and Hyunseung having a stare off at the door.

I thought those 2 are in the same band so why does it look like they want to tear each other’s throats out.

I make it down and try to walk between the 2 boys, but they take 1 of my hands making me look between the two of them.

“What the heck is wrong with you 2 can you let me go this second?”

Doojoon looks at me and asks, “Is it true?”

“Oppa, what do you mean?”

“You know what I’m talking about.”

I look at Doojoon confused then Hyunseung and ask, “Why are you here?”

“I have a favor to ask you.”

“Can you 2 let me go I need to get to the library?”

They let go of my hands and I look between them.

“Thank you. Now if you’ll excuse me I have some studying to do.”

I push my glasses into place.

I wonder why people are so stupid I mean all that makes me look different from the club is I wear my hair up, glasses, and no make up when I’m at school.

I walk past Hyunseung and towards the library wondering what I’m going to study. I mean I have nothing that I need to work on.

I walk towards the library but decide to sneak into the dance practice room if Hyunseung isn’t there. I get to the window only to see Beast standing in there.

I drop down under the window.

“Hyunseung, is it true that you’re using hyung’s little sister?”

“I’m not using her in whatever erted way you’re thinking. She’s a terrific dancer and we have a deal set up.”

“Hyunseung, you don’t get why she had quit dancing. It wasn’t just her father, but so she can hide from a few people. If they find her it’s going to get messy.”

“Then I guess it’s up to you and her big brother to protect her.”

I open the window with a bang and climb in leaving my bag outside the window and hit Hyunseung.

“What the hell is wrong with you?! Last time my ex found me, I had my hand broken. The only reason I’m here today is because Doojoon scared him off. I know he’s still looking for me from my old friends so I changed from the girl you saw at the club to the girl you see now.”

I turn around and leave them dumbfounded.

I pick up my bag after I jump out the window and call out to Hyunseung, “Don’t bother me for a while. If you do I’ll make sure you never see anyone for the rest of your pathetic life.”

Hyunseung’s POV

I watched her leave the room and I feel my heart drop.

When she shouts to not bother her for a while, I feel my heart being crushed by a 200-pound weight.

Doojoon looks at me and shakes his head soon to leave the room through the door with everyone but Kikwang.

“Hyung ,you’re an idiot.”

I look at him, “What do you mean?”

“One: you made everyone else mad. Two: you made the girl you like mad at you. Three: you don’t even want to admit that you like her.”

I give him a hard look, “What makes you think that I like her?”

“Besides the fact you looked like a kicked puppy when she left and even worse when she said not to bother her. Plus the way you’ve been looking at her. You need to man up and swallow your pride. Admit you like her and try to make it up to her.”

Kikwang turns around and leaves the room.

I’m alone and I feel the truth of his words start to kick in.

I like her but she hates my guts.

How the hell does that kid know so much about love?

“What the heck am I going to do now?”