Dancing and Studying

Demon Spawn

Hyunseung’s POV

I’m in ‘her’ practice room every day at the same time for the last week and she has yet to shown. I snuck into the office to get a copy of her schedule to see that her weeks are packed with classes.

I sit down and call her since she has some open time, “Yoboseyo.”

I sit there shocked by how my heart skipped a beat.

“Look if you won’t say anything I’m going to hang up.”

I call out her name, “Wait. I believe you have an hour of open time. Come to the dance studio.”

“What are you kidding me?”

“Nope,” I tell her.

“You’re crazy to think that I’m going to walk across the campus to the studios and be mobbed by crazy fangirls.”

Its cause they are jealous of how beautiful you are.

“I don’t’ want to hear your excuses just get here, arasso.”

“Fine but if you give me a hard time I’ll leave to work on homework.”

“Alright, good.”

She shows up a few minutes later though the window on the north side of the room. I watch her shirt ride up as she climbs into the room. The look on her face makes me a bit scared for my life, but in the end, I think this will all be worth it.

“What do you want to do?”

“Let’s create a dance to do together.”

“I’m going back to my dorm I’m tired for this bull and I have an exam in the morning.”

“What if you stay and dance with me and when we finish I’ll help you study?”

She starts laughing at me, “You help me study… Yeah right.”

“Take the deal or else I’ll tell everyone.”

“Fine, but if I get anything lower than 90% the deal everything is off and you’ll leave me alone.”

This is the only way to make sure that I can keep her here like this with me, all too myself..

“Fine, deal,” I stick out my hand.

She takes it and shakes my hand.

She walks to the stereo system and messes around with my Ipod.

“Do you have any good songs?”

She smiles as she clicks on something playing some recordings that Beast did of a few of our songs.

“Let’s dance to your songs,” she smiles over at me as she walks over to me.

She walks over to me as she loses herself to the music and swings her hips. The sight of her dancing around me and with me makes my heart beat frantic. She bends her body and twists it as she dances.

We stop dancing after a good hour. We drop to the floor breathing hard since we didn’t’ stop. We did song after song until finally we couldn’t take it anymore. I smile at her and point to the bag she brought in with her.

“Oh yeah,” she crawls over dragging her bag over with her,

She opens it to show a textbook on English.

Great, my worst subject and that’s the exam she has tomorrow.

She looks over at me with questioning eyes.

“Let’s begin.”

We sit there and study and I feel more like she’s helping me with my English than the other way around. Still I hope she passes the test tomorrow so that we can stay together. To make her stay I’ll gladly give up an hour or 2 to study with her. To sit here in front of her and study as long as our time together is….

Aish, what am I thinking?

She’s just a great dancer who will help me win.

I nod my head agreeing with myself but seeing her with her head buried in a book with her eyes shining about things she loves who wouldn’t say she doesn’t’ look beautiful…