New friends...

Secret Garden...

It was the first day so we just had to attend for about two hours, to get the class arranged and got to know each other. Looking at the students, started talking with each other, I flinched and the conversation with Yoseob a few weeks ago came to me...


*********Flashback************


"Haewon ah, can you do me a favor?" - Yoseob suddenly asked. We were at my house doing some last review for the university entrance test, which gonna happen in 2 more days.

"Nae..." - I was curious to see he was so serious.

"Later, when we are in university, I want you to have friends. Well, at least one friend. Can you do that for me?"

"Wae? I'm perfectly fine now..." - I pouted. I never thought about having friends. And for Yoseob, well, he came for me, and he had to put a lot of efforts just for me to accept him as a friend at the beginning. But now I have him, isn't it enough? Why do I have to have any other friends?

"You're so cute when you're like this" - He smiled and lightly pinched my cheek - "Having friends is fun. You see me and BEAST boys right?"


I nodded. It was really fun between them, and although I just met them once, I truly felt like I was being treated like a family member. And the way they treated each others, were like brothers.


"Ok I have you and them... It's fun enough..." - I still didn't like to make friends... Truthfully, I... didn't know how to...

"Haewon ah..." - Yoseob sighed and held my hand - "Trust me, and go for it, everything's gonna be alright. Nae?"

I looked up at him and sighed... -"Arasseo."

"Yay~! my Haewon is the best~!" - He grinned widely and acted aegyo to cheer me up. I weakly drew a smile on my face, showing him that I wasn't excited at all.


**********End of flashback************


I looked around... Next to me was a girl. She was kepping her head down and secretly looked around the class, pretty amazed by the new people around her, but I could see she was timid and couldn't talk to anyone...


'Well... Here we go...' - I thought and turned myself a little to her side, still figuring how could I start a conversation with her... I was so blank when it comes to making friends.


"Annyeong." - She startled when she heard me as she didn't expect anyone to greet her. She turned to my side, still keeping hear head down and glanced up to see me.

"Annyeong." - Seeing that she was nervous, I tried to be friendly and smiled. She lifted her head up a bit and relaxed when she saw me smiling. - "I'm Hara. You?"

"Haewon. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Haewon-sshi." - Hara smiled. Well, making friends is not so bad afterall.

"Everyone! I hope you'll have a great time studying here. And please make friends and form a study group out of 3-5 people. Choose your study buddies, you will help each other out for the rest of the first semester." - The professor announced.

"Well, guess we have to find some more people to form a group Haewon ah." - Hara was more open then, she turned around as she was trying to find someone.

"How about me?" - We both turned behind to see a cute girl resting her arms on the back of my chair and smiled cheekily at us - "Hyuna imnida."

"Nice! So we have enough members~! I'm Hara, hope we'll work and play well~!" - Hara chimed and shaked Hyuna's hand. Her excitement made me and Hyuna giggled.

"I'm Haewon. So it's done. Let's help each other nae?" - I was still a bit overwhelmed coz I wasn't used to being friendly with anyone, well except for Yoseob and BEAST, but they're my boyfriend and my boyfriend's family.

"NAE~!" - Hara and Hyuna squealed - "GROUP HUG!"


Oh my god what did I just sign myself in? These girls were like the most hyper ones that I have ever met! They pulled me in for a group hug and squeezed till I couldn't breathe.


"Easy... I... Guys... Can't breathe..." - We released the gribs and laughed with each other. Maybe this is not bad, I feel happy talking with them. Ok maybe I can open up with them just like what I did with my Seobie. Seobie? Ah I wonder how he is in his class now...


After class Hara, Hyuna and me still chatting as we were getting out. Though I didn't have much things to say, I really like to hear their stories. They were just so adorable. And through them I realized what I had skipped in my high school year. Being a queenka was not as fun as being ordinary school girls like them. In the other hand, I could see excitement in their eyes while I told them about my 'High school life'.


"Wow! You are really cool Haewon ah! I wish I could be tough like you when it comes to boys. They are so annoying sometimes and I just couldn't get rid of them." - Hyuna pouted.

"You can fight? Omo an elegant girl like you? Fight? And those shameless boys who fought a girl like you could call themselves human? Aigoo..." - Hara showed her attitude.

"Well, it's over now I guess. Being normal school girl is funnier. Like your stories. I... I never have that kind of memories back there at high school..." - I admitted.

"No worry! We'll make your university day fills with funny stuffs that you miss when you were in high school!" - They playfully hugged and comforted me. I smiled at their kindness.

"Haewon!" - A familiar voice called my name. I didn't have to look up to know who he was, just two hours apart from him and I missed his voice already. I smiled and turned to my girls.

"Guess I have to go. See you tomorrow." - I said, they were busy looking at Yoseob. I didn't tell them that I had a little cutie boyfriend so they were a bit amased.

"Yah, who is that cute little boy~?" - Hara smiled at me mischieviously, made me blushed.

"Tell you guys later~!" - I ran away, smiling.

"YAH HAEWON-SSHI I'M GONNA TEXT YOU TONIGHT~!" - I giggled, didn't have to turn my head back to know it was Hyuna who just gave me a warning.

"Wow look like my Haewon is doing so well! I can't even think that you would make two friends just on the first day!" - Yoseob said excitingly when I finally on the back of his bicycle.

"And I did~! It was a bit awkward at the begining, but I think you're right oppa, I should go for it. And they are cute!" - I happily said.

"Told ya. And for your improvement, I think we should have a celebrating date~!" - He beamed.

"A date?"

"Uh huh. I'll take you to some place, bet you will like it~!" - He said happily. I snickered at his excitement, just like a little kid.


'I will like it, as long as I'm with you...' - I held to his shirt, rested my head on his back and smiled.

 

------------------------------------

Do you miss me?

*ignoring your answer*  I MISS YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH!!!

School's fine, I took my breaktime writing this on my cellphone, then copy it to my computer^^ Actually, I did quite good and wrote 2 chapter already! The next chapter will be posted on Sunday^^ It's about our couple's date keke^^ And about this chapter, it's Hara and Hyuna~ I don't know if you like it or not, but I think having friends like them will be super super cute and happy~ And hopefully, there will be some interactions between BEAST and them too *cough* *who is thinking of Junhara and Trouble Maker?* *whistle*

Ah and thank you for your love and concern. Seeing your comments and love encouraging me to write more~ I love being an author thanks to you^^ I'll do great in university, and yeah, I like to put gif at the end of each chapter to show how I feel keke, glad you love it (Who didn't? It's Seobie and BEAST gifs afterall and these boys are just too cute)

Yoseob: "Am I cute?"

Me: "No you are so damn handsome now oppa =.=" *sigh* *Why my fangirl life has to be so hard?*

Yoseob: Someone said I'm not cute... *deadly glare*

Me: Now you are freaking me out~ *run away*

Yoseob: Just say that I'm cute will ya?

Me: Y..yeah.. You are cute... *hiding behind the door*

Yoseob: Yay~ Erin said that I'm cute~

 

Me: *weird face* Yeah you are cute now^^ Is he always like this guys?

BEAST: *Just nod* *sympathetic faces*

Me:Ooo..kay... *shake my head* Well anyway, comment^^ Love you all~

*Meanwhile, Yoseob is still in his hyper mood*