Hometown...

Secret Garden...

"Now I know where Haewon great cooking skills come from! Eomanim, it's so good~" - Seobie beamed.

"Eat more Yoseob ah." - Mom smiled and put another piece of fried fish in his bowl.

"Nae~"


I giggled. He was really cute and I could tell my mom liked him a lot. The way she looked and smiled at him, just like the way she did to me.


"Eomonim, wae you cry?" - I looked at my side to see Seobie's eyes widened as he looked at my mom, worried.

I looked up and saw a tear dropped from the corner of her eye, "Omma?"

"Aniya..." - She said and wiped her tear - "It just... I never saw my Haewon so happy since---" - She choked, thinking of the old memories - "...And I know Yoseob is a good boy... I am so blessed that you found each other..."


I looked at her, thinking about her words... I didn't realize that I had closed myself in the past, and how much it hurted her... Seobie put his hand on mine, which was resting on the table.


"Thank you eomonim. I'll protect Haewon, I promise I'll not let anything bad happens to her..." - He smiled at my mom and looked at me - "... and make her the happiest girl in the world~!"

"Aigoo, I know Yoseob ah. You have my trust." - She smiled warmly at us - "Eat. You too Haewon ah."


It was weekend and I asked uncle and aunt to go visit my mom. Of course they agreed, they wouldn't be home on weekend anyway, and they were really glad that I took my chance to go see mom. The last time I paid her a visit was before the final year of highschool... It has already been a year, and I miss her so much. At first I decided to go alone like usual, but when Seobie knew about my trip, he insisted to go with me. He wanted to introduce himself to my mom, also he wanted to be back to the place where we first met. I couldn't find any problems with that, so we went back to my home town, our home town, together.


Mom was happy when she saw me, but I could see her eyes lightened up when she saw Seobie. They got along well, he had such bright character that brought happiness to whomever talking with him. He helped us making dinner and insisted to learn mom's recipe of her kimchi stew. My home was filled with laughters, which never happened before, because of him.


After dinner, we helped mom clean up. Seobie was in the living room cleaning the table while mom was washing the dishes and I was cutting the fruits for dessert.


"Yoseob is a sweet boy." - Mom said when she was doing the dishes. I could feel my cheeks flushed, we never talked about boys before. Well, coz I never had a boyfriend before. - "I was wondering how would a boy win your heart. Seeing him, now I know. How could you not fall for a great person like that, right?"

I smiled, thinking of the time when I caused so much trouble for him. - "Nae omma. Although it took me a long time to realize that I do need someone by my side. He gives me the feeling of being protected."

"Although you always try to be strong, I know that you're soft and emotional inside." - Mom finished her washing and accompanied me. Looking at me, she continued - "I know the past hurts you a lot, and I'm scared that you wouldn't opened your heart to any man."

"I do now. So stop worrying omma." - I said and hugged her.

"I can imagine your wedding day, and you when you hold your babies, my beautiful grandchildren..." - She caressed my hair and said.

"Omma~!" - I blushed.

"What? You're nineteen now. You were one year old when I was at your age." - She chuckled.

"Omma~ I don't think about that yet. Not before I graduate and get a job. I want to take you to live with me in the city, and I also want to be able to take care of my family too." - I snuggled to her, I missed her so much.

"Thank you dear, but you don't have to. Just visit me often when things settle, I'm ok to live here alone."

"Aniya. It's not that I have to, but I want to. Just trust me omma, we'll live together soon." - I smiled at her. She shook her head and smiled back. She knew that once I decided to do anything, I would do it.

"Did I interrupt you two?" - Seobie popped his head in the kitchen.

"Not at all dear. Why don't you have dessert then go out for a walk? Tonight the moon is beautiful."

"Nae eomonim. I was about to ask for your permission to go out with Haewon later." - Seobie sheepishly smiled and scratched his head when he sat down beside me.


It was a beautiful night, we were walking in the moonlight, holding hands. The wind breezed through my hair and gave my mind a refreshing feeling... Silence doesn't feel awkward at all when we're walking together like this, it's peaceful...


We stopped at the play yard... That was where we first met. I glanced at him and he flashed me a childlike smile, then grabbed my hand and pulled me into the park. We ran and found the bench that we once sat. Everything is still the same, but the people has grown older... We sat down and recalled the memories...


"It was about the same time right? I walked pass the park and saw you lying on the play yard. You didn't ask for help, it was like you were lying there and looking at the stars, but I still didn't know why I was curious about you and walked to check if you were ok."

"Yah, I was totally fine back then."

"Ey don't be stubborn. Who was crying like a baby when I left huh?" - He teased.

"Uhm... Just that, it felt empty when you left..."

"Seems like we're meant to be right?" - He entwined our fingers and looked into my eyes. - "I'm happy to find you. You are the most precious gift that I've ever had in my life."

"Oppa..." - I was touched by his words. I was abit afraid that I didn't worth his love. But I quickly shrugged it off. We were meant to be, my heart keeps telling me that, so I shouldn't be worry, everything's gonna be perfect for us...

Seobie pulled me in his embrace and hugged me. Resting on my hair, he said - "And... Huhm... About the future thing you said with eomonim..."

I pulled out and looked at him - "Oppa, you were eavesdropping?"

"Mianhae I didn't mean to... But I didn't want to interrupt you two so I waited till the conversation was over..." - He sheepishly grinned and looked at me with the most innocent face ever.

"Ok. So what are you trying to say?"

"About the... eomonim... grandchildren..." - He struggled.

"Ah... That..." - I also tried to relax and stayed calm, but we both could feel the conversation getting more and more awkward...

"Aish never mind." - He just let it go like that.


I couldn't help but chuckle, he wanted to say something but just let it go like that coz we were not familiar with this kind of situation. Seeing me like that, he was less tensed and he smiled, with bright red cheeks.


"I guess it was a bit awkward talking about that right oppa?" - He nodded. - "But, I was curious, what do you wanna tell me exactly?"

"Just wanna know..." - He hugged me again so I couldn't see his face. Resting my head on his chest I could say his heart beat was then racing up and bouncing within his chest. - "How many children do you wanna have?"

I blushed at his question, but I thought about it seriously and answer. - "Two."

"Boys or girls?" - He continued. We felt more comfortable as the conversation kept going.

"One boy and one girl would be nice..." - I said.

"Which one would be the older?"

"I think if the older is a boy, he can protect his little sister and learn how to be a good boy..." - I snickered. - "Oppa, we sound like just-married couple."

"Nae? Ah, right." - He was laughing along.

"I wanna ask too. How about you?" - I  gazed up to see him but he turned my head down so I couldn't see his face. I got that he was shy and he didn't want me to see him like this.

"Me? Well, we're pretty much the same." - He answered.

"Really? So have you ever think of any names for your future children oppa?"

"Yang Kyung Mi for a girl, and Yang Young Min for a boy. But it was for now, I don't know if I change my mind if I get older." - I could feel that he was smiling.

"They are great names. Kyungmi and Youngmin."

"Uhm... Haewon ah..." - Seobie lightly pushed me away and held my shoulders. - "I know talking about things like this is too early, but I want you to know that I do love you and want to be with you through everything..." - He looked into my eyes and said. Despite his cheeks were red, he still managed to keep his gaze steady at mine, showing that he was genuine, shy, but serious.

"Me too. I don't know what future plans for us, but I'm happy the way we are right now." - I smiled.

"We don't have to think too far, just... stay like this, be a part of each other like this for another day, and another day... Until..." - He hesitated.

"Until...?"

"I said don't think too far~..." - He rested his forehead on mine and whispered - "But I really hope it will be forever..." - He smiled.

 

We shared the most tender kiss that we ever had... Just simple placing our lips on each other and linked our fingers together, I felt that he perfectly completed me... We're the perfect two...

 

------------------------------

I'm back with the updates!

I'm really sorry that I didn't update for half a month *bow* The thing is, I just write what suddenly came to my mind, not pay atention to the order of the events, so I did write a very dramatic and thrilling chapter (yup, I want to push the story to another level^^), but then I couldn't just jump right into that without any linking chapters so it took me another week to think of some^^ And I'm sorry if this chappy was >"<, I couldn't think of anything better *sobbing* Hopefully the next chapter will have some interactions between BEAST and Haewon's group^^ And the dramatic one, will be after that^^ Anticipating!

And yeah, some more gifs about our boy shall we^^?

When will this boy grow up? Tell me>"<

    

I don't know if I was overprotective with my baby or not, but seeing him like that, although he managed to slide LIKE A BOSS, my heart literally jumped!!! Gosh I really don't like our boys to perform on wet stage~~~:( I saw many slips, don't want any of them to end up hitting their butts on the ground~!!!  (Anyway I have to admit it, like a boss oppa, like a boss!)

I'm done here^^ Maybe the next chap will be up tomorrow if I'm free (I'm not so sure about that:( ) And yeah, I end up today looking at this picture. I just see it now and I was screaming and squealing and fangirling hard over his perfection>"< Just before I went to bed, how perfect~XD! Hopefully I'll dream about him keke. You too my B2uties, dream about BEAST and especially your bias tonight^^ Love you all~