Different...

Secret Garden...

Yoseob's POV

Hyung..." - It was Junhyung.

"Come, quick. Haewon's back..." - His voice was a little uneasy... - "...but..."

"But what?" - I was already running back to her.

"I don't know, she's... weird..."

"What do you mean by that!" - I lost my temper.

"Just... Aish just be here will ya, you'll know what I mean."

"YOSEOB~~~ IS HAEWON BACK?" - By the time Junhyung ended the call Doojoon just caught up with me.

"NAE." - Why didn't I feel relieved...


When we reached the room we heard some weird sound inside... Looking through the small glass of the door I could see the doctors and nurses were already there...


I entered to see Haewon's bed was empty, the bed sheet was tossed to the ground and doctors were gathering at the end of the room... Haewon's aunt was holding on to her uncle... And BEAST just looked at me... They seemed confused too...


"Where is she? You told me she's back?" - I frowned and grabbed Junhyung's arm.

"She won't let anyone go near her." - Junhyung said.

"She's there?" - I looked at the crowd, trying to understand what he said...

"Uh huhm."


Slowly, I walked to their side... Her figure appeared in front of me little by little... A small girl, with a white bandage on her head, blood drifted from her arm where the needle was yanked off... Her face looked insecured as she looked around. Like she didn't know if anyone would harm her... It squeezed my heart thinking of when she was left alone there with Daehoon's dongsaeng... She must needed me so bad but I couldn't be there to protect her...


"She's scared. Don't make her feel more tense." - I whispered to a doctor and he nodded. He signaled everyone to keep silent and slackened a little bit so I could be able to slip in.

"Haewon ah..." - As soon as she heard her name, she turned towards me - "Kwenchanna, everybody here wants to help you."


I got down on my knees and reached out a hand, waiting for her to take it and slide into my embrace... I missed her so much...


She let out a squirm and looked away, hiding her head with her arms, as if she didn't want to hear or look at me...


I was frozen. My worst nightmare came true...


"Haewon ah... I'm sorry... I'm here with you now..." - I got closer to her, tried not to move too suddenly, but the nearer I got to her, the further she moved away, until she was really at the corner of the room...

"Um...um..." - She was trying to find an escape... She didn't want me to get closer to her... Her eyes were on the ground, and tears started to form as her lips were trembling...

"Haewon..." - She got no where to back off, she was scared, scared of... me...


I promised that I would protect her... I promised that I wouldn't let anything bad happen to her... I'm just another liar... How deeply she must be hurted to act like this...


"You... don't want me to go near?" - I stopped and asked, I didn't want to make her more stressful.


She just nodded and hid her face away... It broke my heart into pieces...


"Haewon ah?" - She lifted her face up when she heard her aunt calling. Then she crawled to her and held onto her tightly. Like that was the only person that could make her feel safe...


After being comforted by her aunt, she was taken care of by the doctors. She didn't let go of her aunt, even for a second... Finally they gave her a tranquillizer shot to let her relax and she slowly drifted away...


I just lost all of my strength and collapsed on a nearest chair as we were asked to wait outside when she was being checked... I deserved this... But please don't let my Haewon suffer...

"Hyung..." - Dongwoon sat on the ground in front of me and grabbed my leg - "You should go home to change and take a little rest. Noona won't go anywhere for the next 3 hours. We'll inform you if there is any change."

"Woonie's right. I'll give you a ride home." - Doojoon patted my shoulder - "Kaja. I'll take you back before Haewon wakes up."


"I think that's the best I could do right now..." - I stood up and followed Doojoon...


No one's POV


Yoseob was exhausted... He kept saying that he was fine, but by the time Doojoon tucked him in his car, he just gave up and immediately felt asleep...


"Aigoo this kid..." - Doojoon let out a sigh and clicked the seat belt in for his 'sleeping beast'...


He knew how much pressure his little dongsaeng had to endure... He saw how Yoseob mentally broke down when Haewon refused to have any contact with him... Then he became a statue, all silent without letting out any emotions...


After 30 mins of driving, they were at Yoseob's house.


"Yoseob ah. We're here." - Doojoon tried to called but Yoseob was sleeping like a log.


Decided to piggy-back him inside, Doojoon searched for the key and threw Yoseob oh his back. Entering the house, he walked straight to Yoseob's bedroom. Bokshiri seemed worried about his master, he just waved his tail and followed Doojoon.


"There you go." - Doojoon let Yoseob down on his matress. The little guy turned and curled up into a ball, still deep in his sleep.

"Bokshiri you hungry?" - Doojoon patted Bokshiri's head - "I'll give you something to eat."


Yoseob's POV


I was at the grass field that Haewon and I came on our first day at university... It was dark, the only source of light around here was the bright moon...


"Woaaaaa~ The moon is so beautiful~"

"Haewon!?"


I could hear her voice clearly, but couldn't see her anywhere...


"Where are you..." - The pain started to rise again... I sat down on my knees, enduring it... - "...talk to me."

"Hey..." - She appeared and sat down in front of me - "...Kwenchanna?"


I took her hand in mine and pulled her closer to hug her.


"With you here, everything is fine. I'm sorry, I won't let any bad guy touch you again..." - I squeezed her lightly in my embrace, feeling every pain was being healed... Now with her here, I'm good...

"Um... But..." - She pulled out and looked at me with her big doe eyes - "...Who are you?"


I startled and woke up... What time is it now... Where am I?


Looking around, I was on my matress, with Doojoon and Bokshiri fell asleep beside me... The sun was already set...


"HYUNG~!" - I sat up, being sulky coz he let me sleep for too long.


"Wh...what?" - Doojoon was startled and kicked Boshiri, made the little guy squealed in surprise... - "Mian Bokshiri. Oh you're up?"

"Why didn't you call me?" - I hurriedly stood up and grabbed some of my clothes in the closet - "I'm gonna take a quick shower and you go start the car!" - I darted out of the bedroom in a speed of light.

"Well, yes ma'am." - Doojoon let out a yawn.

"WHAT???"

"I mean sir. YES SIR!"

 

----------------------------------------

Yay I made it, still Sunday:D It really takes longer than I thought, but this chapter should end right there:)

How is it:)? For me the ending of this chap was like a Dooseob story kekeke^^ You know when the morning comes and they hurrily out of their bed... Anyway I'm now working on the next chap:) As I will have lots of free time for another week, I want to write out as much as I can:x Coz after that I'll be busy till July:( But the ideas keep flowing to me aigoo, so, yeah definitely gonna update even if I'm busy^^ Hope you like that I'm active again:x

And this is some Dooseob gif:D:D:D

Violent leader:))

Such hyperactive MCs=)))

Oh this just cracked me up so bad=))))))))

Doojoon vs Yoseob pop-corn challenge!

Doojoon 1st try, missed

2nd try, missed!

3rd time a charm:)) And his face=))) So smug~

Here comes violent leader=)))))

Yoseob gave it a try with Doojoon threw him away, trying to mess up his attempt:)) But he caught it easily, surprising even himself ahhaha:)))))

Have a nice week ahead my dear~~~ Love ya^^