Slumber Party!

Secret Garden...

"And the group that has the highest score this month..." - the professor stopped and looked around the lecture hall - " Haewon - Hara - Hyuna! Well done girls. Class dissmissed."

"Yes!" - Hara jumped up.

"Party~" - Hyuna beamed.

"Guess we can have a small party. We did work hard on this assignment." - I chuckled at their hyperness.

"Girls night out~! We can have a sleep over party at my house." - Hyuna hugged me and Hara.

"Ok~" - Me and Hara said in unison.


That evening, at Hyuna's house.


"Wow our Haewon can cook really well~" - Hara said and put another spoonful of the kimchi stew into .

"Seobie is lucky to have you. I would definitely steal you from him if I were a boy!" - Hyuna declared.

"Haha, but I only love him lah~ You can't steal my heart away from that little cutie." - I snickered.

"Eyyy someone is being cheesy." -  Hyuna teased me.

"I told the truth~ Anyway, I didn't tell him that I had a slumber party with you guys."

"Let me do it for you keke." - Hyuna let her hand out and I gave her my phone. She called Seobie and switched it to speaker mode.

"Haewon~ I didn't take you home this evening, are you good without me~?" - We could all hear him. Hara let out a quiet squeal coz his voice was so cute.

"I'm sorry. But your Haewon was kidnapped. We won't return her till tomorrow." - Hyuna immitated an old man voice. Me and Hara almost bursted out into laughters but we managed to keep them in.

"Who are you? What have you done to her?" - He sounded worried and furious. My Seobie was a protective boyfriend. I patted Hyuna's shoulder, signaled her to stop the teasing, coz I was afraid my boyfriend's little head would burst out because of worries.

"Huhm, we made her cook for us and she will be our pillow for a whole night Seobie ah~" - Hyuna turned back to her cute voice and answered him. We heard a relieved sigh from the other line.

"Yah Hyuna! You almost make my heart stop! We? So Hara is there too?" - Seobie asked.

"NAE~ ANNYEONG SEOBIE~" - Hara yelled from across the table.

"Annyeong~ And where is my beautiful girlfriend? Where did you hide her?"

"Oppa~" - I talked to the phone.

"Yah~ I want you to be my pillow for a whole night too! Can I be there?" - He whined.

"Aniya! It's a girls' night out! Unless you get a wig and wearing dress, we'll consider about it." - Hara said.

"Yah then I would be the ugliest girls among you. I don't want to~ I want to be Haewon's cute and handsome boyfriend!" - He beamed with his cute voice, made us giggle.

"Aigoo, when it comes to the other, you two are sooooo cheesy!" - Hara winced.

"Ok I'll give the phone back to Haewon, we single beauties don't have to hear your cheesy conversation. Make it quick." - Hyuna the last time and turned the phone back to normal mode and gave it back to me.

"Oppa."

"You didn't tell me you're hanging out with them tonight." - I could imagine he was pouting, so cute.

"I'm telling you now~ I'm at Hyuna's house."

"Can I pick you up tomorrow?"

"Ok. If you want too."

"I'll be there at 9. Can I trust them to let my girfriend be with them for a night? Huhm..."

"You can oppa. If you can't, you can wear a wig and a dress and be here to take care of me~"

"Yah~! Ok have fun!"

"Nae oppa."

"Aigoo such nice couple, lovey dovey all the time." - Hyuna teased.


We spent a whole evening together, telling stories and joking around, they did the dishes and let me rest coz I cooked. Then Hara made us her famous hot cocoa as we cleaned the kitchen and moved to Hyuna's bedroom.


"I never had a sleep over party like this. It's fun!" - I admitted.

"Yeah, it's really fun, especially when you are with your bestfriends!" - Hara chimed in.

"Group hug!!!" - We hugged and giggled.

"My bed is kinda big, so we can all sleep together kya~" - Hyuna bounced on her bed.


We finished our hot cocoa while watching a romantic movies on TV, then we prepared to sleep... Hyuna's bed was really big, we could all lie down comfortably. I was in the middle, with Hara on my left, and Hyuna on my right...


"Haewon, I envy you." - Hyuna said when we were about to sleep.

"Huh? Wae?"

"You have a good boyfriend." - She turned her head to face me and smiled - "I wish I could have a boyfriend whom I could trust too..."

"So do I..." - Hara suddenly jumped in the conversation and hugged me - "How it feels, to have a boyfriend?"

"Oh... How it feels? Well, love is the most complicate thing that I ever faced. It can give you the sweetest feeling, but it also can give you the worst pain..." - I answered.

"I agreed. My boyfriend was in another university. We can't meet often, and... I don't know... I feel tired, he doesn't care about me like he used to..." - Hyuna sighed.

"Don't be sad. Maybe he's busy with school. Try to make a date with him sometimes." - I patted her shoulder, she nodded.

"I never had a boyfriend before. I can't talk with strangers. I always been shy. Boys in the same class don't even know who I am..." - Hara snuggled closed to me.

"Get to know you, you're hyper and sweet. I think if you can open up a bit, you will get yourself a good boyfriend soon." - I assured her.

"How it's like when you're kissing?" - Hara question made me blushed.

"Do you really want to know it? Here let me kiss you~" - Hyuna pretended to climb over to kiss Hara when Hara screamed and avoided Hyuna's grib.

"Yah~, don't you try to harass me!" - Hara laughed. Soon they went back to their spot and continued hugging me - "You didn't answer me..."

"Well... it's... like an electricity runs in your body. It feels so close to the one you love... And it's... sweet..." - I tried to explain to her.

"I watch drammas a lot, and to be honest, I even imagined the actor was my boyfriend and practiced kissing the pillow..." - Hara admitted and snickered.

"You little girl want a boyfriend so bad keke~" - Hyuna beamed and we chuckled together.

"You guys are so sweet. Any guys that can be your boyfriend is so lucky. I hope you'll find someone soon Hara ah."

"Nae... I hope so too..." - She yawned...

"Now sleep. Good night guys."

"Night night."

"Sleep tight."


With that, we drifted to our dreamland...

 

----------------------

It's weekend and I'm here again to give you another update:) Sorry if it was lame, I tried my best, coz I'm not feeling very well, both physically and mentally:(

I caught a really bad cold yesterday and had a fever, thats why I couldn't update it on Saturday like I always did, thanks God I'm much better today so I can be here to do my job keke.

And about my mental... Well, we have lots of sad news this month right? Yesterday, 29th September 2012, Seobie deleted his twitter account due to his personal reason. I was really shocked when I heard the news, but then, I thought he wouldn't leave us without reason, so we should respect him on his decision. To be honest, when I saw him staying up almost all night to read all of his mentions and wrote a sorry tweet not so long ago, my heart was broken, knowing that he not only received our loving mentions, but also hateful mentions from antis... From that on I keep telling myself that if someday he deleted his account, I would be happy for him, coz I know he won't be hurted anymore. But yeah, now I lost my biggest motivation to keep me on twitter everyday...

I heard that our baby was deeply hurted about the 3rd anniversary issue... Yes it's BEAST 3rd anniversary, and they have to be on Zepp tour in Japan... As a fan, I think we should know that's not their choice to do that, and we couldn't change that by telling them how much we're disappointed... International B2uty wouldn't mind, but it's a huge empty for K-B2uty, I feel for you, but I do feel for Seobie too... He loves K-B2uty so much and he has to deal with this. So please understand them and keep on supporting them okay:)?

"At time you guys might be bitter... or sad... But thank you for continuously being a strength." I teared up reading this... It's what our Seobie thinks about us...

Yoseob: Ey don't cry~ I'll be fine!

Me: *sobbing* Nae oppa...

Yoseob: Want me to sing you anysong?

Me:...Uhm... Shockeu...

Yoseob: Breathe in breath out...

Me: *smile* *blush* Yah too much iness I cannot handle oppa ah~ Huhm... Midnight?

Yoseob: Dashi chaja on i bam, so saddeu tonight~

Me: *sing* I'm yours nobody, amudo neol daeshinhalsu eobseo...

Yoseob: Nal michigehae~

Me: Keke I'm good now! Thanks oppa~ *hug*

Yoseob: All for my dear Yeobo~<3

Me: So cute^^ Ah and happy Chuseok day my dearest readers^^ We have Chuseok here in Vietnam too, it's called Mid-Autumn festival, I'm gonna have some mooncake, yummy~

See you next weekend, hopefully we'll have good news then^^ Annyeong~

*Seobie celebrating his Chuseok keke*