B2UTIES and the BEAST (continue)

Secret Garden...

Noone's POV


"Sorry about the movies noona..." - Said Dongwoon to Hara, he looked apologetic.

"Kwenchanna Woonie ah." - Hara smiled at the cute maknae to reassure him.

"Next time we'll watch cartoon instead to make it up for you ok?" - Doojoon skipped to Hara's side and smiled widely.

"Sounds good~" - Hara giggled.

"What are we gonna eat hyung?" - Dongwoon looked at Hyunseung, questioning.

"I prepared the ingredients for kimbap, we can make it together. And Haewon said she would buy something to cook her jigae." - Hyunseung brought out the ingredients that he had prepared beforehand, placed them on the table.

"Haewon's jigae? Daebak!" - Gikwang beamed.


They gathered around the table to make kimbap. Hyuna was quite clumsy and her kimbap was a bit loose, the ingredients couldn't stay firmly inside the roll and they started falling out. Junhyung was also struggling with his roll. Doojoon didn't seem to make any, he was fooling around and stealing his dongsaengs' "artworks" and ate them happily, then being chased around the kitchen, making everyone laugh.


"Yah we're not gonna make it in time! Stop playing Doojoon!" - Hyunseung scolded.

"How about we play something. Let's pair up and see which couple can make the best kimbap!" - Doojoon skipped back to his seat and said.

"I think it's a good idea hyung! But, who's gonna pair up with who?" - Gikwang pouted.

"Simple, let's draw lots! I'll make the ballots!" - Dongwoon chimed in and disappeared right away to go take the paper.

"We have 7, so we'll have 3 pairs, 1 judge." - Dongwoon explained after he had done preparing the ballots and put them in his palms - "On the count of three. One, two, three!"


Dongwoon spreaded all the ballots, which were folded, on the table. Each of them took one and anxiously opened it to see who they were gonna pair with.


"Number 2!" - Gikwang was the first one to open his ballot.

"I have number 1." - Hara spoke up next.

"I have number 1 too~" - Doojoon said and happily walked towards Hara to form the first pair.

"I got number 3. Anyone?" - Hyuna waved her hand in the air waiting for a response.

"Me." - Hyunseung said and walked to Hyuna.

"Please please got number 2 Woonie ah~ I swear that guy over there won't be able to make it~" - Gikwang pouted and pointed at Junhyung.

"It's not your lucky day, I got number 2." - Junhyung sighed and walked towards Gikwang who were looking like he gonna lose for sure.

"So that means our maknae is the judge. Good choice! He'll eat anything and say all of them are good, as long as they're eatable." - Doojoon's joke made everyone laugh except for Dongwoon who was pouting and folding his arms in front of his chest.

"Do not humiliate the almightly judge, hyung! I have my sense of food too." - Dongwoon said - "So the team with the most beautiful and delicious rolls will be the winner. You have 30 minutes to finish your rolls. Start, now!"


Gikwang and Junhyung bumped into each other as soon as they heard the begining signal from Dongwoon as they wanted to grab something on the table to make the rolls quick. That made Hara giggled, she found Junhyung interesting and cute, even though he always tried to show everyone a cool image of him.


There was a mess in the kitchen, where the "almighty judge" bouncing on the floor yelling to encourage the teams, three very unique teams. Overall team Junhyung - Gikwang was the most clumsy, but they worked it out together and helped each other out to finish their rolls. In team Hara - Doojoon, Hara was the one doing the rolls while Doojoon kept messing up with his rolls and gave up eventually. And finally, team Hyuna - Hyunseung was like the most quiet team, Hyunseung concentrated on making the prettiest rolls while Hyuna was struggling and come up with a big roll.


"It's not like that, you have to make it tighter so the ingredients won't fall off..." - Hyunseung looked to his side to see Hyuna just finished her roll - "... And your roll will be more... huhm, beautiful."

"It's not ugly. I like it this way." - Hyuna was being stubborn and cut her rolls. The ingredients fell off right away coz her roll were too loose.

"See? Just like I said." - Hyunseung shrugged with a smile and back to work with his second roll.


Hyuna ignored him and made another roll. This time she made it tighter, but still put a lot of things into it to made a big roll.


"I want it like this. A big yummy kimbap." - She mumbled to herself as she cut the rolls. Hyunseung heard it and find it quite funny how this girl was so stubborn. He looked at the rolls to see it came off perfectly, just... much bigger than his standard. Looking back at Hyuna, she was then put on a smug smile to show that she was proud of herself. She looked at Hyunseung and put her tongue out to . Hyunseung didn't say anything, just back to finish his roll, with a smile on his face.

"Ah..." - The kitchen stopped when they heard a whine from Hara. She accidentally cut herself...

"You cut yourself Hara?" - Hyuna worriedly asked.

"I'm fine."

"Let me see it." - All of them was a bit surprised when Junhyung popped out from nowhere and held Hara's hand, he carefully examined the cut - "You guys continue, I'll take her to get a bandage." - He said then left with Hara, still holding her bleeding finger.

"I'm clumsy, right?" - Hara winced when Junhyung sanitized her finger.


Junhyung smiled warmly although his eyes never left her finger, made her heart jumped a bit, she couldn't deny that Junhyung had an attractive smile that could easily win every girls' heart.


"All done. Try to be more carefull next time." - Junhyung bandaged her finger and stood up.

"Nae, gomawoyo oppa."


Back to the kitchen, Gikwang already gave up with his roll, Doojoon just did the work for Hara and he was quite good, but still whining coz he didn't use to make food, he just like to eat them. Hyuna continued making big kimbap in Hyunseung's disagreed stare, and she seemed to like teasing him.


"Time's up! Let me see your delicious kimbap~" - Dongwoon bouncing around the kitchen and made everyone stop whatever they were doing.

"What is happening here? You guys just had a fight?" - Dongwoon stared at Junkwang's kimbap in disbelief.

"Just eat it, it's good Woonie ah~" - Gikwang quickly fed Dongwoon and tried to "bribe" him using aegyo.

"Yah yah, you cannot bribe the judge like that!" - Doojoon smacked Gikwang's head.

"Ok it's good, but not beautiful. I'm gonna minus you guys for that. 7/10!" - Dongwoon tried to speak with his mouth full.

"Ours is better for sure." - Doojoon grabbed Dongwoon's collar and dragged him to Dooara's side of the table.

"Yah, hyung, you cannot threaten the judge too." - Dongwoon whined. He took a piece and ate it. - "Yours look ok, but you put too much vinegar into the rice, it's sour hyung. 6/10!"

"What? Do you wanna die?" - Doojoon pretended to be mad and tried to kick Dongwoon while Junhyung held him and Dongwoon ran to hide behind Gikwang. The scene made everyone laugh.

"Are they always like this?" - Hyuna mumbled to Hyunseung.

"Pretty much everyday." - Hyuseung answered while shaking his head - "I have a group of kids to take care of."


Hyunseung heard Hyuna's giggle and he turned to her. He felt a little weird when he saw her smiling, she was kinda cute, like a little kitten and it made him automatically draw a smile.


"Gosh you are so violent hyung. I'm the almighty judge here~ Ok let's move on to our last team." - Dongwoon walked his way to 2Hyun's side of the table.

"So... Why do you have 2 different dish here?" - Dongwoon glanced at the dish, questioning.

"We wanna make the rolls in our own way. What do you think is better Woonie ah~?" - Hyuna picked up her dish and do aegyo to Dongwoon.

"No bribing here, Woonie, it's much beautiful this way right? Try mine." - Hyunseung nudged Hyuna out and showed his dish in front of Dongwoon.

Dongwoon ate Hyunseung's kimbap and looked at Hyuna's - "As good as usual, hyung." - He said - "But I wanna try noona's too."

"It's kinda big, but go for it Woonie ah, you will feel the flavor bloom in your mouth~ Say ah~" - Hyuna fed Dongwoon with a big piece of her kimbap, but seemed like his mouth was a little small for it. - "Just that you not use to eat this way, try it, open your mouth wider~"

"Are you trying to choke him, aigoo." - Hyunseung folded his arms in front of his chest, watching Hyuna trying to fed Dongwoon.


Finally, she did it and Dongwoon looked miserable, trying to breathe, chew, and taste at the same time.


"How is it?" - Huyna asked, full of hope.

"It was, wow. I never eat such big piece of kimbap..." - Dongwoon finally managed to say something - "...BUT IT'S DAEBAK, LET'S TRY IT AGAIN!" - He bounced on the floor in excitedment.


Everyone stared at him in disbelief, especially Hyunseung. What on earth is happening to maknae? Hyunseung always made small, elegant and EATABLE kimbap to the rest of BEAST, how can that big fat kimbap good? How can you even chew one like that?


Others started to gather around Hyuna's side and each one picked up a piece to try. They were excited, and they ate it happily in one go, even Hara. But Hyunseung denied to join.


"Wae oppa? It's good, you try." - Hyuna brought a piece of her "artwork" to Hyunseung.

"Aniya, I'm not eating that IN ONE GO. Hello how are you gonna chew? And... and breathe?" - Everyone looked at him and nodded, as if they were telling him to try. - "ANIYA~~~" - He whined.


Hyuna tooked the chance that he was whining and shoved the kimbap inside his mouth. It was too big and he almost choke, everyone was laughing, witnessing the scene.


"Oppa ah, don't be stubborn, try it." - Hyunseung gave deadly glare to her when she pushed that big fat kimbap inside his mouth, his elegant mouth.

"A...i...a... ake... it... out..." - He tried to say but no used. It was half way in and he could do nothing but open his mouth wider to breathe and took it in.

"Good~ Trust me it's good~" - Hyuna did the thumbs up and winked at Hyunseung, who was cursing inside coz the piece was too big for him. Such an elegant person like him never eat this way, ever!


Somehow he managed to chew it, it was like all the flavor of the ingredients mixed together, and it really gave a party of flavor in his mouth. He didn't like the feeling at first, but it getting better and better, and it became the best kimbap he had ever tasted in his life.


'Weird...' - Hyunseung thought while chewing... - 'How can this be good?'

"Ok we know who wins." - Everyone looked at his expression and Dongwoon finally stated.

"Huhm... Ok you win. But I'll never try that again." - Hyunseung nodded, defeated.

"That was the first time I saw our Seungie like that. I mean, I thought his mouth was too small. Now I see, it's quite big instead." - Doojoon teased.

"Yah~" - Hyunseung whined.

"Aigoo your image Seungie ah." - Junhyung attacked.

"YAH~ STOP THAT!" - Hyunseung just covered his ears and stomped out of the kitchen like a little kid, and everyone bursted into laughters...

 

Yoseob's POV


It was nice going out and had a little private time with Haewon. It was evening, Hara, Hyuna and BEAST must be waiting for us at Doojoon's house now. We stopped by a grocery store to buy some neccessary things on the way to his house. Haewon told me that she would be fast and asked me to wait outside...


"Yang Yoseob," - A grumpy voice called my name, it was so familiar, that gave me chills only by listened to - "We meet again."

"Kim Daehoon. What a small world." - I answered, didn't even bother to look at him.

"Ey that's how you treat your old friend?" - He threw his arm around my shoulders carelessly like friends or brothers should do to each other. It just that he's not my brother, and we didn't even close to the definition of friend.

"What do you want?" - I snapped, shrugged his arm off my shoulders. I wasn't being this curt for a long time. Being with Haewon, I learned how to be soft and cute, to brighten the mood around me. I nearly forgot that I had this side.

"Still mad at me huh? Just a misunderstanding, I got it and apologized for my behavior.  And yeah, I haven't give up on you yet bro." - He laughed and patted my shoulder.

"Listen..." - I stared straight into his eyes and said word by word - "I have a new life now. And I won't join your dirty gang. Ever."

"Seobie, I'm done~" - I heard Haewon calling. She must have finished her shopping and was looking for me.


"You heard me. Give it up." - I left that jerk and went back to the front door of the grocery store, quickly shrugged it off and changed my mood back to a happy one, like I always was. I didn't want to think about it, I should let it go and stay happy with my life...


Daehoon's POV


'A girl huh? Your love one I think? Yoseob, you have to take your words back sooner or later...' - I smirked and looked at the couple happily walking away from the grocery store...

 

----------------------------

Ok I was being a very bad author:( The type that I always hate, said that I would update then disappeared for a looooooong time:( I'm so sorry *bow*

And how do you feel about this new chapter^^? Good? Bad? So so? The mysterious guy, you can tell he's gonna bring bad thing to our couple right:(? I know I know, it will be intense and exciting~<3

And I'm so proud of our baby's first solo album^^ I love all the songs, but to be honest, Caffeine was a big hit~ I was totally in love with that song:) Anyone like me^^?

And and, the color of K-pop, ah also Seobie's gag concert, and The voice kids, and and Yoseob's birthday:((! Yeah I know I miss a lot of things~ Why must the exams take place in such great time grah~~~ But I still have one more exam to finish before this semester end, so yeah, will be busy~ But I've done writting the nex two chapters few months ago so, promise that I won't let you guys wait too long before the next chapter is out:) Forgive me nae?

 

Love you all~<3 I'll go now, have many many of things to study hic hic~ Why my life was so miserable OTL... Anyway have a good day to you all^^

P/S: I want more sleep, really...