Surprised Birthday Party!!!

Secret Garden...

"Junhyung oppa~! The balloons! They have to be a little higher! Use a chair oppa!" - I was just got back from the grocery store with Yoseob.

"I think it looks fine that way..." - Junhyung oppa stood and tilted his head, looking at the colorful balloons which were hanging at the middle of the room.

"Aniya~ Higher! It has to be perfect for Hyunseung oppa!" - I put my hands on my hips.

"Ara ara... Look who is the nagging one here..." - He murmured the last sentence but unfortunately, I heard it.

"OPPA!!!"

"I'm doing it right away missy!" - He ran away to take a chair before I could nag him anymore.

"Haha, really, with you around, Junhyung is nothing." - Doojoon oppa bursted out from the bedroom with a bunch of colorful ribbons - "Yoseobie, help me hang this around the living room!"

"KIKI HYUNG! HELP MEEE! WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH THIS?" - Dongwoon was yelling from the living room, and Gikwang ran out of the bedroom to help Dongwoon with his messy art work.


I chuckled at the scene. So frantic, just about 2 more hours and Hyunseung oppa would be here after his tutor time, didn't know a thing about this surprised birthday party that we prepaired for him.

 

I rushed inside the kitchen to prepare the dinner. Put the birthday cake on the table, I took the grocery bag and started preparing the ingredients. This was the first surprised birthday party that I took part in, plus, it was for the perfect prince - Hyunseung oppa, so I wanted it to be as perfect as possible. I happily cooked their favorite foods while the other five were running around the living room and got crazy with their decoration. I ran around in the kitchen, preparing and cooking. The food smelled so good...



"Need a hand?" - Yoseob's voice startled me a bit. I turned around to see him smiling widely at me.

"Oppa, help me open the birthday cake and put the candles on it for me please?"

"Okay~!" - He beamed and skipped his way to the cake on the tabble.

"Gomawo oppa." - I chuckled and turned back to add some finishing touch to my food - "Ah oppa, I don't know if Hyunseung oppa gonna like this. I mean we dumped him and let him think that we forgot his birthday. He must feel so bad. I don't know if he accept this party as an apology from us or---"

"...or gonna go on his rampage and 4D world then ignore us forever!" - Doojoon oppa popped in the kitchen and continued my sentence - "By the way it smells so good Haewon ah. You should know that we almost starving out there and the aroma is so tempting~ How could we possibly stand this before Hyunseung comes?"

"True true true... I wanna eat noona ah~" - Dongwoon stepped in the kitchen, tilted his head and hugged his stomach.


Ringggg...


Doojoon oppa's phone had a called. He pulled it out and it was Hyunseung oppa. He signaled us to stay quiet as he accepted the call, in speaker mode.


"Yah I am so tired after tutor and you asked me to come to Seobie's house to take your laptop for you?" - We could all hear him whining. Gikwang and Junhyung oppa stuck their heads to the kitchen and listened to the phone call.

"Your tutoring place is near Seobie's house. Go take it for me, I'll drop by at your house to take it later. Please~?" - Doojoon oppa used aegyo on Hyunseung's oppa.


Dongwoon almost choked by the water that he was drinking, and Gikwang couldn't stand Doojoon oppa's cheesiness that he shivered and started laughing... Luckily Junhyung oppa was very fast and cover Gikwang's mouth right away.


Acknowledged the change of the atmosphere around, Doojoon oppa flashed us a glare and continue, "Seungie ah~~~"

"Ok ok stop that right away or I'm going to puke! I'll take it for you, You owe me dude, tomorrow I want pizza, your treat." - Hyunseung oppa finally fell into our trap.

"Gomawo~" - Doojoon oppa said and hung up - "Yah, you brats, I wasn't that bad in aegyo! He fell for it no matter what!"

"Yeah only because he wants you to stop... I had to keep Gikwang down when me myself wanna puke so bad... Aish I think I need a coke to brain-washed myself from that disgusting image of you now..." - Junhyung oppa released Gikwang and said, we laughed out loud at his words while Doojoon oppa charged out of the kitchen to smacked him.

"Yah yah, there's no time to play. Our birthday boy gonna be here in no time. We should be hurry!" - I said when I was still snickering and all of them nodded in agreement.


We put on birthday hats and shut the power down... Each one got a confetti then scattered out to find a place to hide and witness the scene, except for Seobie coz he was the main actor who revealed to Hyunseung oppa that we actually didn't forget his birthday...


Knock... Knock.. Knock...


Hyunseung's POV


This morning I woke up, smiling, knowing that today is my birthday. I spent an hour rolling on my bed thinking how would the boys and Haewon prepared my birthday party for me... I don't need it to be big or something, just a chance to gather around with them and cook them some good food, it's enough. Giggling at the imagination of BEAST with cream on their faces chasing each other around like kids... Ah I want a birthday cake too! I'm so gonna buy one...


I pulled my phone out and called Doojoon... I wanted him to call me first to wish me happy birthday, but since he didn't and I couldn't wait any longer, I decided to call.


"Yeoboseyo?" - His voice seemed normal, not excited at all. Huhm...

"Ye..yeoboseyo, it's me Hyunseung." - Ok you can say happy birthday to me anytime now...

"I know it's you, what's up?"

'Are you kidding me?' - I thought while finding something to say, denying that he forgot my birthday - "Ah, just wonder if you are free today, maybe we could hand out, BEAST haven't had a get together meal for so long---"

"Aniya, maybe another day. I'm busy today. Is that all?" - He just cut me off.

"Ah... I see. Ok so maybe another day."

"Ok bye Seungie." - He hung up. Must be very busy, I didn't even say bye.

"Bye Doodoo." - I sighed.


Well, it was not as I expected. Maybe he was so busy that he forgot, my birthday, HIS BESTFRIEND AND BEAST BUDDY'S BIRTHDAY!


Ok Seungie ah calm down... Everyone makes mistakes... Breathe in breathe out...


Forgot that babo, I called Junhyung. Although he acts cool outside, he is a very warm-hearted boy, he won't forget my birthday... Right?


"Yeoboseyo? Junhyung~ What are you doing?"

"It's Saturday Hyunseung, freaking Saturday! Let me sleep... I don't wanna wake up early today!" - He whined with his sleepy voice and hung up.


Again? Yah it was freaking 11:00AM!


I called Yoseob next...


"Hyung! I'm taking Haewon to one of your suggestion places now! She loves it so much~!" - He was so excited - "Oppa, thank you for your advice. This place is really awesome and cute~!" - And I could hear Haewon's voice too..

"Tell her it's my pleasure. Ok you two have a good time~!"

"Nae hyung, you too." - Yoseob said and hung up.


I pouted. Why everyone had a great Saturday and forget what day is it?


I took my last chance and called Dongwoon.


"Hyung~"

"Yes Woonie~! Do you know what day today is?" - I shamelessly asked him right away.

"Yes! How could I not! I've been counting down to this day since last month!" - He beamed. I breathed out, relieved. at least one of them remember. He continued... - "TODAY THE SHOPPING MALL IS HAVING THE BIGGEST SALES EVER!!! I'm gonna go shopping now now now with Kiki hyung! Kya~! Kiki hyung, palli palli or they gonna buy it all~!"


My jaw just dropped to the floor. Shopping day?


"Ah yeah you two should go now! Have fun shopping!" - I said after regained myself.

"Nae hyung! We'll spent time there till the shopping mall is closed! Let's go~" - He said and hung up.


What is this? Could it be possible that noone remember that today is Hyunseungie's birthday...?


I threw my phone on the bed, lightly, but it was like the phone also wanted to troll me... it bounced off 3 - 4 times before hitting the lamp and landing on the hard floor!


'Aaarrrrggggg stupid phone, stupid day!!!' - I ruffled my hair and stomped out of my bedroom. I was thinking of calling sick today at the tutor place to give myself a full celebrating day with them, but now I'm so pissed off that I just want this day to pass as fast as possible.


I ate breakfast and watched TV, thinking of a way to punished them later when they finally remembered. My phone was filled with happy birthday from the girls at university, but not even one message from them... BEAST you are gonna experience my rampage later, and Haewon, yah I claimed you as my little sister how could you forget your lovely brother's important day?


I spent a day wandering around my house, glancing at the phone every 10 minutes... It was 4:00PM and I had to go to my student's house to tutor him. I sighed, I should get ready and go.


Even my student knew that it was my birthday. He gave me a candy and promised to be good and not making me mad today. I smiled at that cute little boy, he was so mischievous sometimes, even put lizards in my bag to scared the hell out of me, but he was a good boy afterall and it was fun to tutor him and seeing him better and better each day. Maybe that was a grain of comfort for me...


It was 6:00PM and I finished my tutor. I went out and pulled my phone out of my pocket. Scanned through it, I saw Doojoon's text. Finally~! Maybe he remembered it! It was still early so at least I could spend time with them for the night, yay~!


I opened the message... "Seungie, I forgot my laptop at Seobie's place. I really need it to finish my work. You have tutor time this evening near Seobie's house so please take it for me, thanks."


I swear I wanna threw my phone right away to a trash can near by. But seeing there was no point in doing so, I calm myself down and called him.


"Yah I am so tired after tutor and you asked me to come to Seobie's house to take your laptop for you?" - I whined.

"Your tutoring place is near Seobie's house. Go take it for me, I'll drop by at your house to take it later. Please~?" - I shivered at his last word. Aigoo he was not ever gonna be as cute as Seobie, he just couldn't accept it - "Seungie ah~~~"

"Ok ok stop that right away or I'm going to puke! I'll take it for you. You owe me dude, tomorrow I want pizza, your treat."

"Gomawo~" - He said and hung up. I'm gonna tell him sooner or later that he's not suppose to be cute and it was not cute at all~!


I walked to Seobie's house, it was not too far away. Giving up all my hope, I didn't bother to think it was my birthday or not, I just wanna help my friend, that's all. I rang the bell, but maybe it was a power cut coz I didn't hear anything.


Knock knock knock...


"Seobie ah it's me!"

"Come in hyung the door isn't locked."

I turned the knob and enter his house, "Power cut?"

"Nae hyung! I thought something was wrong with my house power system coz the neighborhood is fine. I was about to check it out. Wait I'll find the laptop for you." - I could see Yoseob walking out from the kitchen but it was so dark that I couldn't see very well.


I stood at the door step waiting for him. Just when he was about three meters from me that I saw him actually back-walking at me, hiding something glowing in the front. I could only see his back and some light coming out from the sides.


"What is i---"

"Saengil chukka hamnida..." - yoseob turned around, showing a birthday cake which he was holding, with colorful candles on it and sang happy birthday to me.

"Saengil chukka hamnida.." - I could hear others voices around the house... But I couldn't see them.

"Sarang haneun Hyunseungie..." - I was so touched that I had to put my hands on to covered the shocking face and tears started to form in my eyes.

"Saengil chukka hamnida~!!!" - They sang the last sentence and bounced out of their hiding places, all of them!

"Happy birthday hyung~!" - Seobie gave the birthday cake to me. On the cake was 'Happy 20th Birthday Seungie! Our prince Jang'.

"Make a wish and blow the candles hyung~" - Dongwoon said.


I closed my eyes and made a wish... For my 20th birthday, I wish BEAST could stay together, being brothers forever. And to add a little, it would be nice if I could find a good girlfriend this year... I opened my eyes and blew the candles, it all went back to darkness.


Back to your POV


We turned the lights on and popped the confetti in the air, bouncing and yelling. It was so happy and noisy.


"You guys made all of this?" - He looked at the living room.

"Yeah it took a long time~!" - Doojoon oppa patted Hyunseung oppa's back.

"Yah you trolled me. All of you~!" - He whined and looked at our smiling face - "Anyway, it's so great to be here afterall~"

"Hyung, forgive us?" - Seobie took the cake and put it on the table and Dongwoon jumped in to hugged Hyunseung's oppa right away, so did Gikwang.

"Aigoo you kids. I was mad! Shopping day huh?" - Hyunseung oppa knocked Dongwoon's and Gikwang's foreheads.

"Ouch~ Hehe! Forgive us~~~?" - Gikwang pouted.

"Okay. I forgive you guys." - Hyunseung oppa hugged Kiwoon - "And you..." - He pointed at Doojoon oppa - "That aegyo won't work, don't you do it on me anymore or I'm not gonna look at you for the rest of my life!"


Doojoon oppa pouted and Hyunseung oppa covered his eyes, while all of us bursted into laughters... We spent the whole evening together, it was so much fun. Hyunseung oppa loved my cooking and so did the others... Laughters fill the air when he opened our gifts. It was the best surprised birthday party ever...

 

----------------------------

Weekend, and another updates! *hug* I miss you so much!

You all sure knew the bad thing that happened to Jang family right? Hyunseung's father had passed away because of a heart attack... Coincidentally, I was working on this chapter about Hyunseung's birthday, which was full with joy ang laughters when I heard the news, I was mentally broke down that I didn't think I could finish it at the end of the week. But I realized that B2UTY should stay strong and be there for him, so I dedicated this chapter to Hyunseung and finish it with all my love for him. Although Hyunseung oppa isn't my bias, I do love him as much as a B2UTY love her BEAST, and I feel for his pain... Losing an important person in your life is too hard to get through... But with BEAST and us B2UTY, I believe we can give him strength to endure it all and become much more stronger in the future, knowing that his father always be in his heart and looks after him~<3 Rest In Peace Jang abeoji...

So, since this chapter is dedicated to Hyunseung, may I share some pics and gifs about him and his father, coz I found it was so beautiful:)

I have to say when I first saw the clip of BEAST's appas dance Fiction, Hyunseung's appa impressed me the most! He was so close to the original step~ I was like "oh, ok, now I know Hyunseung inherited the dancing talent from who keke."

OMG like father like son @_@ I can imagine Hyunseung in his 50s... So freaking handsome!!!

    

*Pout* HE IS SO CUTE OMG!!! WHY??? WHY MUST YOU BRING HIM AWAY GOD:(???... But as you did, please make sure that you take him to heaven please...

Seungie oppa, stay strong~...

This is too cute, BEAST oppas will be beside you!

And also B2UTY! Cry as much as you want, but after that, live your full life, be stronger and live Jang abeoji's life for him too oppa ah:) I hope to see your smile soon...

 

My dearest prince Jang, sweet sunshine...

(All of the pics are not mine, Very thankful to the B2UTIES who were making these beautiful gifs and the ones who took these amazing pics of him *bow*)