The suffering...

Secret Garden...

Back to your POV

 

I opened my eyes to see I was lying on a dark meadow with only the moon accompanied me... Reaching my hands out I could imagine touching that only beautiful source of light... But it seemed so far away...

 

"Unnie~" - A little girl appeared from nowhere in the middle of the meadow. She was like an angel in her white dress. Her pearly white skin lightened up by the stream of her long black hair. She smiled at me and reached out her tiny hand...

"Who are you dear? Where am I?" - She walked towards me as I sat up on my knees.

"Unnie is safe here." - The girl held my hand and put it on her chest, where I could feel her heart beating...

 

Stay with me unnie, forever...

There will be no more pain...

 

She closed her eyes and I could hear her voice ringing in my head... Her familiar voice... When she opened her eyes, that deep brown eyes just hit my memory as I knew who she was...
 

In a blink, I was there alone again... And in front of me...

 

...Was a mirror...

 

Yoseob's POV

"Seobie ah, you're also a patient, you should take care of yourself or Haewon won't be happy when she sees you."


I just smiled and nodded at Hyunseung. I didn't want to leave her side until she came back to conscious.


"There, eat some. Haewon will scold us for sure if she knew we let you skip your meals..." - Doojoon tossed me a sandwich, but I missed it as my hand–eye coordination wasn't sharp anymore due to lack of sleep - "...and your sleeping time too, aigoo."

"Thanks hyung."

"You look terrible. You should sleep Seobie ah. You've been up for 2 days already. You think Haewon wants to see you like this?" - Junhyung scolded.

"Yeah maybe she doesn't even want to see my face..." - I smiled bitterly and stood up.

"You know it's not what I mean." - Junhyung grabbed my arm on my way out.

"I know hyung." - Didn't look at him, I tiredly pulled my arm out - "I need some air. Call me if there's anything kay?"


I left the room & closed the door behind me. Letting out a sigh, I heavily walked out to the hospital's garden. It's already been a day after her surgery... And she was still unconscious...


I remembered holding her in the car, remembered how much I wanted to squeeze her in my arms but couldn't coz I was afraid that I would hurt her more. The pain was unbearable, seeing my Haewon so weak in my embrace and could do nothing... If I hadn't taken Daehoon's words lightly... If I had taken her home that evening...


The surgery took 6 hours. She had many cuts when she felt into the fragments of the broken vases, and an injury on her head. They afraid that would affect her brain so she must went through a surgery... After waiting and praying, finally she was allright. The doctor said she needed a lot of rest to recover, and the condition of her brain could only be checked when she woke up.


"Yoseob ah" - I looked up when I heard someone calling me - "You look pale. Didn't you get any sleep?"

"Ah, anyeonghaseyo." - I said and bowed, they were Haewon's uncle and aunt - "I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

"We know you're worried about her. Haewon is a strong girl, she'll be back." - Her uncle held my shoulder and reassured me. I smiled at him and nodded.

"And we didn't have a chance to say thank you. Thank you for saving her from the kidnapper." - Haewon's aunt took my hands and bowed at me genuinely.

"Aniyo it's what I should do eomonim. You should come in with her." - I felt ashamed. I was the reason why she was kidnapped, and I couldn't bring her back without a scratch...


Wandering in the yard, I felt better as the warm sunshine and the cool breeze played with my hair. I found a bench and took a rest. I knew many people worried about me, but I just couldn't shrug it off... It felt like there was a rock on my chest, suppressing me... My mind was always beside Haewon, I would do anything just to get her back...


"I told you to eat some and you just left it on Haewon's bed." - Doojoon sat beside me and put the sandwich on my lap.

"Oh." - That's was all I could say as I took the sandwich and just blankly looked at it...


"You know, you're different, and we're all worried about it Seobie ah." - Doojoon looked at me worriedly.

"I'm fine hyung."

"No you're not. You ARE keeping your pain inside. You're not letting it out with us like you always did. It's not your fault Seobie, don't blame yourse---"

"SO WHO SHOULD I BLAME THIS ON?" - I cut him short. Resting my elbows on my knees, I didn't even have the strength to look straight at him... The emotion was overwhelming. I could feel my eyes were filling up with tears as I bit my lips as hard as I could to keep them in...

"Don't. Don't make you suffer anymore Yoseob. That's what Daehoon wants. Listen to me, Haewon will be fine." - Doojoon held my shoulders tight...

"Hyung... I can't... forgive myself..." - I was choked up with tears as I tried so hard to swallow them all in - "...seeing Haewon... like that, every bruise... and cut... reminds me of... how bad... a boyfriend... I am... I couldn't protect my love one..."

"So at least don't make her feel anxious about you. You're in a bad condition, both physically AND emotionally. Blaming yourself right now will just make the condition worse. You know as much as you want her to be safe, she doesn't want anything bad happens to you too." - Doojoon was being a big brother that talked to his dongsaeng as he looked at me with all his care...

"I know you all care about me... But... Until she comes back... I'm afraid---"


Ringggggg...


The sound of my phone cut me off... Could it be...

"Hyung..." - It was Junhyung.

"Come, quick. Haewon's back..."

---------------------------------------

 And I'm back with a new chapter for you guys on weekend:) Maybe the next chap will also be updated on this weekend, I'm already half way through it:)

This chap took me about half an hour to sketch down the baseline but it takes longer to deepen and refine^^ Anyway I'm happy with the outcome:x So, enjoy it:)

As usual, your gif:x

 

This was a cut in Bad girl Jap. ver:) I find him cute and energetic here:x

Ah and I'm currently watching some old Seobie's fancam:x They're all so sweet that I wanna share with you:D Anyone remember Doojoon's troll on our Seobie on Music bank:)))) I've collected fancams of it:D:D:D
 

Allview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RsBi

How happy Doojoonie was when Seobie was tricked aigoo=)))): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0zyQIaiqyU&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Even Hyunseung LOL:)))))) Dooseung you troll:)) Yesung scolding the leader for bullying our cutie:)):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_6F03EKa7c

Our precious cutie pie^^ I love him in this outfit and hairstyle XD DA BESTTTTT! And his confident was over the top hahaha:)): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52tsv4MmloY

Everytime they sing Run To You, he is all hyper lol=)) And Yesung brought the lost child back to BEAST=)))))))): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0poBriWGqI

Fancam at the front:)) He was sooooooooooo handsome~~~~~ *Spazzing* And yeah, very energetic and hyper XD Junhyungie asked him what happened *Junseob lol* Then just smiled and nodded, don't know if he even heard all the story coz Seobie was too hyperactive:)): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1W60f_MRjk

Well I hope you like it:D See you soon with the next chappie^^ Annyeong~