B2UTIES And The BEASTS

Secret Garden...

Noone's POV


Ding dong...


"Well hello ladies! Welcome~ I'm Doojoon." - Doojoon greeted the two girls with a happy smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Hyuna. This is Hara." - Hara was a bit shy to newly met person, so Hyuna decided to be the one do the talking.

"Nice too meet you. Come in come in." - Doojoon stepped aside for them to get in.

It was Haewon's birthday. Everyone told her to go have fun with Yoseob, but she insisted to spend her birthday with all of them, BEAST and the girls. So at the end they went to a deal that the couple would go out and have fun while Hyuna and Hara came to Doojoon's house to made friends and prepared some food so they could meet up and spend dinner together.


That was the first time the girls and the remaining members of BEAST met. The girls spent quite some times with Yoseob to know how cute he was, so they thought the rest of them would be just nice too.


"Kids! Hyuna and Hara come." - Doojoon said as he led the two to the living room.

"Ah. Annyeong noonas. I'm Dongwoon. You must have heard about me right?" - Dongwoon said with an adorable smile.

"Of course, 'the cutest maknae ever' I believe?" - Hyuna chuckled and mentioned his nickname.

"Ohhh so Haewon noona told you about that~! Nae that's me." - He acted smugly made everyone laugh - "And you must be Hyuna noona. Haewon noona told me that Hara noona is really shy with strange people."

"I'm trying to improve that..." - Hara said shyly behind Hyuna's back.

"So you should introduce then." - Hyuna playfully pulled her out and pushed her in front.

"Ya... Yah... Uhm... Hara imnida." - Hara strugged and glued her gaze to the floor, but finally managed to say something.

"You will feel more comfortable soon Hara ah. We're friendly beasts." - Doojoon flashed them a smile then turned to Dongwoon - "Ey, where are Juran and Kiki?"

"Yah stop using couple names will ya? Hyunseung and Kiki are preparing some popcorn." - Junhyung coming out from the kitchen with his messy yet very swag hazelnut hair, holding a can of Coke - "Oh hi ladies! I'm Junhyung, you can call me Joker."

"Annyeong. I'm Hara and this is Hyuna." - Hara gazed up a bit and met his cool style, but still, she intruduced before Hyuna had to jump in.

"Make yourself at home." - He gestured the girls to sit at the long sofa.

"Do you like horror movies?" - Dongwoon asked excitedly.

"I do." - Hyuna nodded her head happily.

"Horror movie? Ah... I can watch it but I don't really into it that much." - Hara smiled and scrunched a bit.

"Seungie doesn't like horror movies too, but we all LOVE that so he has to stuck with us for good." - Doojoon laughed - "Afterall, he couldn't go and sleep alone with all the sounds coming out from the TV keke."

"Yah, horror, again, with..." - Hyunseung went out of the kitchen, with Gikwang behind him, holding two bowls of popcorn. He paused a bit when he saw Hyuna and Hara - "... two beautiful ladies? Are you seriously out of your mind?"

"We wouldn't mind." - Hyuna said and stood up to hold the popcorn bowl for him. - "Huyna imnida. You must be Hyunseung oppa."

"Nae. Annyeonghaseyo." - Hyunseung smiled and sat down.

"Gikwang imnida. But you can call me Kiki." - Gikwang grinned and bowed politely, made everyone laugh. Hara felt more relax, BEAST gave her a comfortable feeling when she's around them.


"Kiki hyung turn off the light first!" - Dongwoon said and Gikwang bounced to the light switch to turn them off, then accompanied everyone on the sofa, not forgot to stumble on a few things before he reached his spot.

"Aigoo you're clumsy Kiki. Kwenchanna?" - Doojoon asked Gikwang as he reached for the remote control to play the movie.

"Nae nae kwenchanna hyung. Let's watch~" - Gikwang beamed.

"Why am I stuck with these love-horror-movies kids..." - Hyunseung murmured to himself beside Hyuna, we all could tell that he wasn't much interested in the movie.


30 minutes after the movies, the living room was filled with screaming sound, flesh and blood flying every where sound, evil laughing sound and all. Dongwoon was clinging to Gikwang with an excited face, while Gikwang put on his disgusting face everytime the serial killer killed someone in a really sick way. Doojoon looked unamused, he watched this movies before, but the boys haven't and insisted to watch so he watched it again with them. Junhyung was sitting between Doojoon and Hara, while Doojoon was quite uninterested, Hara was scared to death. She kept holding and twisting her sleeves, and bit her lips so she wouldn't let out any scream. Junhyung found that was quite interesting and he secretly smiled to himself everytime there was a scary scene on the screen and she just squeezed her eyes, only peeking a little bit to see what happened. On the contrary, Hyuna seemed very interested to the movie, she kept passing the popcorn around to Hyunseung on her left and Hara on her right, eyes never left the screen. Hyunseung didn't like this kind of movie, he loved romantic one, action was good too, but definitely not horror. He would be haunted by it for the next month, always felt like there was a murderer following him, but the members would keep on watching others scary movies, so behind him now is a series of zombies, killers, and ghosts, how nice!


There was a slaughtered scene and Hara couldn't take it, she let out a soft scream but automatically muffled it with her hand, while the other hand grabbed the nearest thing to her, which was Junhyung's sleeve. She didn't realize that, and kept holding his shirt till she felt a hand on hers.


"Do you wanna continue watching it or go outside for a while?" - Said Junhyung to Hara. He afraid that the movie was too much for the little girl coz he was observing her for quite sometime.

"I... I'm fine. Thank you." - Hara let go of Junhyung's shirt. She was amazed by the cool image of Junhyung at the begining. She thought he wasn't a type of boy that you could easily talk to or be friend with. But now he's talking to her, and his voice is quite warm and caring.

"Here, take a sip of this. It'll make you feel better." - Junhyung offered her his Coke, which he was drinking earlier.

"Thanks." - Hara took the can from Junhyung hand and took a sip. She did feel better as the cold coke slid down . It calmed her down a bit. - "Maybe it'll be better if I go out for a while."

"Sure let me accompany you." - Junhyung said and turned to Doojoon. - "Hara doesn't feel very well because of this sick movie. I'll take her out for a walk."


Doojoon answered him with a thoughtful nod, continued looking at the screen, bored. Junhyung then slipped out of the couch and went to the garden, followed by Hara.


Doojoon's house has a pretty big garden, with every kind of trees and bushes and flowers. Hara was amused by the beautiful view and she wandered around the garden, stopped by every different flowers to look at them. As soon as they were out, Hara forgot that she had a handsome partner and cheking the garden out, while Junhyung just followed her and smiled at every little things she did. Junhyung was a playboy, he dated many girls before, but somehow, he never met a girl like Hara. Being with her, he felt like he found the soft side of him. And he wanted to know more about this cute girl.


"So... Huhm... You like flowers?" - Junhyung lowered his head to the level of Hara's and asked her.


Hara jumped a bit coz she thought she wad all alone. Her face expression made Junhyung chuckle.


"You forgot that I was with you..." - Junhyung folded his arms in front of his chest and put o a pouty face, which he never, ever did before to anyone - "...because of the flowers."

"Mianhae Junhyung oppa, it just, they are beautiful. I've never seen so many different kind of flowers." - Hara smiled apologetically.

'Why is she so cute...' - Junhyung thought to himself.

"So... What kind of flower do you like?" - Junhyung continued the walk, looking at Hara as a sign that he wanted her to join.

"I like them all, as long as they're flowers." - Hara answered, she walked along with Junhyung. - "What about you oppa?"

"Flowers? Ah I don't know." - Junhyung thought for a bit, then chuckled - "Actually, I never think that I would receive that question someday."

"Waeyo?" - Hara looked at Junhyung with her big doe eyes.

"I think coz I have the cold and kinda badboy image..." - Junhyung scratched the back of his head - "... So noone asks me questions like that before."

"Oh. Talking with you, you are not cold at all. Actually you're pretty caring oppa." - Hara smiled at him. She noticed something on Junhyung's arm... "Oppa, is that a tatoo?"

"Ah, nae." - Junhyung pulled his sleeve up a bit to reveal all of the tatoo in his right forearm and showed it to Hara.

"Carpe diem... Quam minimum credula postero..." - Hara read it out loud. - “Seize the day, put no trust in tomorrow?”

"You know Latin?" - Junhyung was amazed.

"Nae, just a little. I studied it when I was little, but I quit long time ago." - Hara traced her finger along Junhyung's tatoo... - "Does it hurt oppa?"

"Aniya. Well, it hurts a bit at first, but when you get used to it, it's fine." - Junhyung could feel the electricity ran in his body as Hara touched him.

"You are a brave guy." - Hara looked up and smiled at him.


Their eyes met and they felt something... Both of them saw something in the eyes of the one standing before them, which made their heart throbbing inside, but they didn't really know what was that... It was like there was some kind of connection between them...


"Junhyung, Hara. Where are you?" - Hyuna's voice brought them back to reality.

"I'm here Huyna." - Hara shouted back. She could felt something strange happened inside her, but she shrugged it off.

"There you are. The movie is over. Come on. Let's go we have a dinner to make." - Hyuna playfully grabbed Hara's hand and dragged her inside, completely forgot that she also had to look for Junhyung.

"Well, I was being forgotten again." - Junhyung shoved his hands inside his pockets and walked after the girls. Shaking his head to let go the strange feeling that was happening to him then...
 

----------------------------

Arg finally I updated something ^^ Well, this chap was taken longer than I thought, and maybe it will be a part 2^^ Anyway Where's Junhara shippers? I hope you like this chap^^ I was writting this, and at the end I looked at Hara profile and saw that she actually likes horror movie keke:D Anyway it's a fanfic, everything can happen right XD?

Ah and it's been 3 years with our BEAST~! Although I was only being with them for 1 year (yup, yesterday was my 1 year anniversary with BEAST keke), they change my life so much:) And I'm thankful that I met such wonderful B2UTIES because of them^^ Trully feel like a family *hug*

Some gifs before I head to sleep kay^^?

And this is our cutie Yoseob:)) Anyone help me:)) I can't take his cuteness and sillyness haha~

  

Ahhh and Midnight Japanese version MV. Seriously! I think they were a bit overly done with Seobie's white outfit>"< Too many accessories on his shoulders, and the white and black pants somehow make him look horter *mian Seobie, I still love you*:)) Really, but the black jacket outfit was so cool! Anyway, I can get over how our boys are perfectly showing their emotional side on this MV:)

 

 

 

 

Ok that's all from me tonight~ Sleep tight my dear~<3 Do comment to let me know what you think about this chap okay^^? Burbye~