Rescue...

Secret Garden...

Yoseob's POV


"What takes you so long my friend?" - Daehoon greeted me with his welcoming tone, it really made me sick.

"Where is she?" - I firmly stated.

"Relax, be patient Yoseob ah. Don't you want to sit down and have a drink?" - He led me to his bar and poured a glass of red wine - "Wine?"

"I don't drink." - I was supposed to buy time from him so I tried hard to keep myself calm, but the anger was building up uncontrollably and it showed in my eyes.

"Man you can possibly kill with that stare. That's what I like from you. Such a cute-looking boy like you can actually be the toughest when needed." - He sipped in a gulp and poured another glass of wine for me - "There, try, a man should know how to drink."


I took the glass from him and put it on the table in front of us. Sitting next to him, I tried not to look at him by focusing on the glass, or I possibly would beat him till death before BEAST could find Haewon.

"So, what do you want?" - I asked.

"See? That's much better. Well, you know what I want Yoseob. Be my boy, help me to get higher in this chaos gangster life."

"And, what would I get for that?"

"Smart one. Everything that I have, you have it too."

"So this is all about your in reputation in this messy filthy world? Why don't you just step out of it to really live your life?"


I turned to him to meet his eyes. For the first time I saw him hesitated. Maybe he would never imagine someone would ask him that question someday.


"It's not like it is my day-1 in this society bro. I am now too far to back off, my feet sunk in too deep to pull them out anymore." - He leaned back and fixed his hair - "The only thing that I trust in this world is power. You have it, you have all you want. Even money comes after power. It's real. It doesn't come and go like the stupid emotional feeling that people called love..." - He bitterly chuckled...

"Is it about that girl?" - I remembered the girl he though Woonie was flirting with back on highschool.

"Enough talking. Well, so would you stay and be one of us?" - He just pushed that away and turned back to the situation.

"What if I said no?"

"Then I'll have to make you feel the way I felt. When you lost it all, you'll see what power can bring you." - He smirked and looked at me - "In fact, when the pain comes to its limit, you'll naturally release the beast within. And that is what I want."


He wants me to suffer the pain...

 

Damn it! That means he'll harm Haewon no matter what I choose.


I stood up straight after hearing his last word, knowing that Haewon was in danger. This isn't a negotiation anymore, the results has already been decided by him.


"HAEWON WHERE ARE YOU???" - I turned around to see no signs of her there. I was panicked, what if I was too late?


Two of his guards was sent to dragged me away from him... I just gave each of them a punch as I escaped their grip and tossed Daehoon to the ground, holding his collar.


"I swear... If she dies, I WILL cut your head off to make you be her sacrifice..." - I growled every single word to him before being pulled away by his underlings.


As soon as I was held and locked by two burly man, one of his underlings came and whispered something to him.


"AM I PAYING YOU TO LIVE AS THE PARASITE?" - Daehoon turned to slapped that guy - "WHERE IS HE NOW?"

"S...saehoon ma...master is still there before we heard some noises and yelling. I...I'm sorry Daehoon master." - That guy was shivering on the ground.

"Why can't he learn to touch only at his belonging?" - He turned away and disappeared in a back door of the warehouse, left me there with 5 of his guards, two of which were holding me steady.


"Seobie, may I lend you a hand?" - Doojoon voice was ringing in my earlobe. Junhyung had borrowed those awesome tech from his dad and gave it to us just in case.

"Any minute now hyung." - I answered.

"What did you just s--- Aahhhhh" - One of the guard couldn't finish his sentence before earning a thud in his stomach from my elbow. He freed one of my arm and in a blink I flung my freeside away and gave the other guard a kick. When both of my arms were freed, I heard a loud thud.


"Why didn't you invite me in till I ask?"- Doojoon fought with three other guards.

"You're just in time hyung." - I prepared myself and had a fight with two of them. Soon I took the dominant and knocked them out.


Doojoon had finished his job of "takin care" of the other guards as well.


"Woo, I'm aging. I used to spend half of my strength to deal with 5 guys like this." - He stood up, hands on his knees and panting - "What now Seobie?"

"We should follow him... I have bad feelings..." - I said and darted towards the back door, which was a long hallway led to some other warehouses. The hallway was decorated with candles, red carpet and antique pictures.


As soon as we reached the end of the hallway, I heard some chaos sound. I stopped and recognized there were a door disguised by a statue right in front of me. I quickly opened it to see Daehoon and his underlings were fighting with Gikwang, Junhyung and Hyunseung in a big entrance to a locked room at the end. Doojoon jumped right in and helped them fighting the guards as my target was Daehoon. He was a good fighter. It was the first time I saw him actually fought and he just beated Junhyung hyung. I charged in and had an actual fight with him, for the first time.


"WHERE IS SHE?" - I yelled, giving him a punch in the face.

"Possibly death by now." - He wiped his blood on the corner of his mouth.


I backed away hearing that.


"What do you mean?"

"If not, she possibly lose her little mind and they may having fun ya know. Ah you don't know Saehoon right? My dongsaeng is a pro in that. Ladies couldn't resist him." - He smirked and gave me a punch which brought me back to reality.

"DON'T YOU DARE LET HIM TOUCH HER!" - I was in pain, knowing that I left her in this situation, left her being with a filthy man that could possibly harm her.

"I can't control his needs bro. She would be a perfect birthday present for him." - He kept me on the ground and under his grip.

"SHE IS NOT A THING!" - I gave him the last word as I used all of my strength and anger to give him a final punch before he passed out on top of me.


I quickly tossed him away and ran towards the door. It was locked at the outside.

"HAEWON! ARE YOU IN THERE? DID YOU HEAR ME?" - I bumped in the door but it was no use. I needed a key - "The key... WHO HAS THE KEY?"

"There you go." - Gikwang threw it at me after he searched the unconscious Daehoon.


I put the key in the lock and twisted, hoping that I was not too late... Please it can't be... Please stay with me Haewon ah... Just a little bit, I'm here...


In front of my eyes was Haewon, in a blonde guy's embrace, covered by scatters of broken vases... With blood stream down her torn uniform... Or should I say, which has left of her uniform...


As soon as he heard the open sound of the door, he looked up. He was about my age, with a look of a rich, spoiled kid. Blood covered his white sweater and hands.


I walked in the room like a shadow. Without a word, I kneed down next to her...


She was beautiful even when she was covered with blood, and in a not so good condition. She was sleeping, she was just sleeping because she was too tired... Don't worry, oppa is here, you don't have to fight anymore, oppa will protect you...


I lift my face up to see Daehoon's dongsaeng. I could say somehow he was in pain too, the way he looked at Haewon... With the anger was then over the top, I should killed him right away. But something held me back. I was surprisingly calm and all I was thinking was getting Haewon out of that disgusting place.


I took off my jacket and cover her somewhat exposed body. It was cold, I didn't even have my chance to told her to dress warm and take care before all of this happened... Quickly slid my hand under her fragile body, I brought her out of his arm, closer to me. It was like there were no other than me and her there... She was cold... Her breath was weak... I'm sorry Haewon, I'm so sorry...


"HAEWON!" - Hyunseung hyung kneed down and examined her - "Still breathing. Thank God. Junhyung?"

"Car is right here. I informed the nearest hospital to prepare. We'll be there in 5 mins." - Junhyung nodded.

"Good. Let's go Seobie. She needs medical care." - Hyunseung torn a piece of his whirt shirt to wrap around her head to stop her bleeding and squeezed my arm.

"Right. Let's go." - I stood up with Haewon in my hands and quickly moved to the car waiting outside...


Saehoon's POV


"That's her little boyfriend? What he has that I don't? Why did she still mumble that stupid name in her subconscious?" - I stood up to see Daehoon hyung and other guards squirming on the floor...


Fixing my clothes and hair, I picked up a piece of her shirt and brought it closer to my face... Took a deep breath, it still kept her beautiful scene...

"This is not over Angel... I will, someway, win your heart."

--------------------------------------

Awww finally our Haewon's back in BEAST's hands! You bad guys stay away from her.

I decided to give Saehoon a role in my fic^^ So he will appear later (or not XD), I'm not sure coz I'm not preparing anything beforehand. I just think that was a great character so I left him there for further idea:P And also, Daehoon, had shown a little of his feelings on the conversation with Seobie... ANYWAY, they are still bad guys, so, yeah, stay away from our love birds~

I'm more interesting in writing the next chap:x I love seeing Haewon and Yoseob together:x So yeah anticipated^^

A little gift for you all as usual:x

Finally I can see the smile in your eyes:x Yeah, finally, my Hyunseung^^

  

(I love it when he's enjoying himself on stage and interacting with B2UTY^^ Da best!)

Dorky Yoseob:)))))

  

And shy Junnie:D

  

Ok my fangirl heart~~~ I was still sad about the Junara breaking and now this~~~ But seriously he is really shy next to her! When will we be announced of a new couple kekeke:D And do you know how much time I spent on this story to create a Junara relationship=.=" Now what~~~~~~~~~ Aaaaahhhhhhhh~~~~~~

Doojoon: "What're you talking?"

Me: Urg, like you care oppa=)))))))))))) Take care of your hair first aigoo=))

So sleep tight my dear:x I hope next chapter will be finished soon~~~