The warehouse

Secret Garden...

Back to your POV


"For 3 years I've been looking for you, and there you are, hiding your talent and being a normal boyfriend. You thought life is that easy?"


I could hear a stranger's voice close to me. It's like he's talking to himselt rather than there were another one here. Where am I? What does this mysterious guy want from me?


I tried to opened my eyes to see a figure in front of me. It was blur, but I was sure I didn't see him before. I guess he was somewhat older than me, with a dark brown hair that spike up to give him a manly and powerful look. There was a dark aroma spreading from him, that scary laugh, and evil smirk... He was not simple a bad guy, I could sense something much worse in him, made me shiver...


"Ah, our Haewon is back?" - He noticed me moving on the ground and turned towards me.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" - I jolted when I heard he called me.

"Just an old friend of your cute boyfriend..."

"Yoseob? What do you want from him?" - I cut him off as soon as I heard he mentioned about Seobie. I don't want anything bad happened to him.

"Ah, you don't have to know much Haewon ah" - He signaled his underlings to pick me up from the ground - "Take her to the inside room. We have to wait for our VIP guest before we bring out the main dish right?"


Two of them grabbed me and literally dragged me further inside of where I noticed was a warehouse. There was a small room there, with a king's size bed and some furniture, decorated with dark, powerful patterns. It must be his private room. Everything around me gave me the feeling of a demon cage rather than a bedroom, and I could tell I didn't like that feeling.


"Stay here." - They said after untied my hands and throw me in. I heard the door closed and locked.


It was scary when I didn't know what gonna happen to me, but it really freaking me out not knowing what they wanted to do with Seobie. I didn't want anyone to hurt him. I ducked my hand in my pocket to see it was empty, that evil man took my cellphone. I was trying to find a way out of this hell when I heard someone on the door.


"Let me in."

"We can't Saehoon master. Daehoon master told us to keep her here."

"Her? Well, I said let me in. I didn't say you to let her out. Stupid."

"But... But..."

"Did you disobey your master?"

"I don't dare to... Bu---"

"Then open it. You can lock it after I'm in."



The door opened and a young man stepped inside right before it was closed again. He was about my age, with a messy blonde hair that made him look cool and angelic. But he had a mischievious look on his face, that I could tell behind it was a completely opposite image of what he tried to look like. He was no better than the other guy that I saw earlier, not to say worse, as I could sense a lustful smirk when he saw me...


"Well well well, what do we have here? Daehoon hyung didn't told me he had an angel as his girlfriend." - He scanned his eyes on me and drew an evil smile on his face.

"I'm not your hyung's girlfriend. He kidnapped me." - My voice was a little shatter coz all of those things just happened so fast.

"Angelic voice too, even when you're scared..." - He slowly approached, eyes still on me - "Kidnap you? Even better. How does he know this is my type?" - He gently brought his hand to my face and brushed my cheek.

"Don't touch me!" - I tossed his hand away, but he was faster, caught mine and locked it behind my back when his free hand grabbed my waist and pulled me dangerously close to him.

"You know, I like you even though we just met. Let just skip the fooling around part and get to the main thing kay?" - He looked at me in the eyes. I could see what he meant. It sent shivers to my body as I knew I was weaker than him.

"Let me g---" - I couldn't finish my sentence when he force both of our body to fall on the bed behind.

"You must be my birthday gift. This was the best gift ever from Daehoon hyung. I can't wait till he let me open this surprise present. I want you now." - He said after took a deep breath of my hair.


I could smell his cologne, and just by that I would figure out he was a rich, spoiled young man, possibly a lady killer with that mesmerizing look of him. I knew something really bad was going to happen to me if I couldn't find a way to escape. I tried to get out of his grip but no use. He lowered his head to kiss me... I couldn't let he have what he wanted, my lips were only for the man I loved, only for Seobie.


Thinking of Seobie, my heart automatically raced up and energy filled up my body. I couldn't lose to this stranger, I couldn't give myself up to him. Turning my head to the side,  I tried not to have any contact with him as I wiggled my head around...


"Would you stop struggling and give me what I want, Angel? You know it's no use, you're using your energy uselessly." - He whispered - "Save it for the real thing."

"Let me go. I'm not a toy of you!" - I snapped back.

"I'm trying to be gentle but I guess you like to play it rough huh?" - He my hair with his free hand while the other hand keeping my hands over my head - "Fine Angel, anything you want... Tonight is gonna be so much fun." - With an evil smirk, he seducetively breathed out the last part, enough for both of us to hear, sent a wave of scary thoughts through my body...


Yoseob's POV


"It's a good thing you call us. We've got your back Seobie, I'm sure nothing bad is happen to Haewon." - Doojoon grabbed my shoulder and reassured me. But it was no use. I won't forgive myself if I let anything happen to her...

"Doojoon's right. He won't harm her. At least for now. You have to keep your head cold." - Junhyung squeezed my arm.

"I don't know hyung... He'll do anything, even if it's crazy, just to get what he wants... Hyung, I don't wanna go back to the old days. I want to live a normal life, I'm sick of wandering around fighting for nothing..." - Clenching my fist tight, an image of Haewon lying on a blood shed pulling me down... - "But... If I don't accept it... I can't imagine what's gonna happen to her... I... I can't let her..."

"Chills Seobie. She'll be alright. We're here to make sure nothing bad is happen to her remember?" - Hyunseung hugged me as I was on the verge of tears when the thoughts that Haewon could be hurted overwhelmed me...

"Yeah we're all here. We'll take him by surprise. Just do as we planned, you distract him while we sneak in to find Haewon. Even though we think he won't set many guards up, we're already prepare to have a big fight there. You could trust our combat skills Seobie ah." - Gikwang said.

"Thank you for being here with me. I know I can trust you guys, but please be careful... It's not gonna be that easy, but working as a team, we can do it." - I gathered myself. It's time. I am Yang Yo Seob, and I will keep my promise. Haewon ah, I will get you out of this.

"I will guard outside for you, while Junnie, Kiki and Seungie sneak in by the back door." - Doojoon made the final decision and we did as told.


With the strength BEAST gave me, and the thought that Haewon will be fine and we will leave here peacefully, I took a deep breath and slowly walked in...


Back to your POV


I was lying there panting with bruises all over my arms and shoulders, my hands tied up by his belt... It's been 10 minutes struggling with him, but I felt like hours...


"You are tough, Angel. Arg I'm getting mad now!" - He pulled me up by the collar and yanked my hair back, still keeping my face close to him - "SATISFY ME!"


I spit in his face as an answer. He forcefully pushed me down again and kept my face steady with both of his hands...


"I don't believe I can't have a taste of you."


He leaned down again and I just keeping my lips in with my teeth... I bit them as I tried to wiggled my head out of his grip, his filthy mouth kissed my face, leaving some drips on it... My tears drop down when he forced my head to turn aside so he could have a good view of my sensitive neck... I was exhausted... Too tired to fight back...


"You so much... You smell surprisingly good... I think I'm in love with your lavender scent..." - He seductively brushed his lips on my neck and kissed it as he intended to leave some love marks there... As he moved down, he pulled my skirt down and torn parts of my uniform shirt to reveal my body...


From the beginning, I always had Seobie image inside my head to keep me fighting... But now, being humiliated by a stranger, I felt ashame to even think about him... Didn't even try to struggle, I bursted into tears as I think of what he would think about me when he found me after this... No... I can't give myself up like this...


With that, I kicked Saehoon really hard on his balls while he losing his grip coz he thought that I gave up...


"ARG... THIS !" - He slapped me hard... I felt dizzy and my cheek hurted so much, but I took my chance that he let go of me for a while to pulled hard to free myself from his belt, it cut my wrists and blood started to drop down but I didn't care... I ran towards the door...


"PLEASE OPE---" - I couldn't finish my sentence as I was yanked back and thrown to the corner of the room, crashing to an antique cabinet... The last things I remembered were an unbearable pain on my forehead, the sounds of the vases dropped on the floor around me and someone... Someone was calling me...

 

---------------------------------------------

Tadah, I comeback with a brand new chapter:) Your guys should tell me how is it coz I stopped writing for too long now, I don't know if my writing skills still satisfy your imagination or not^^ Anyway, hopefully I did a good job this time too^^

And yeah, do you realize that the picture I used for Daehoon & Saehoon is no other than TOP & G-Dragon^^ Seriously I couldn't find anyone that could be as fierce as these oppas XD And the Saehoon character & image was based on GD's "Crayon" MV^^ I didn't intend to let another idol "sneak in" my BEAST story, but it's up to you my subscriber. If you want I'll make Saehoon (or GD's character XD) appear again later in this fic^^ If not, well, he'll be killed by BEAST for hurting our Haewon moahahaha *evil laugh* Anyway, for my VIP subscribers, I'm not a VIP, but I do respect Bigbang so much^^ And I love Daesungie when I saw Family outing XD! So no hard feelings when I borrow TOP oppa & GD oppa to be the bad boy of this fic kay:D? Thank you~

And have you all seen Hyunseung's new hair color:)? I think so far red and light blonde suit him the best! Really bring out his bright skin tone and his manly features:x And Woonie also! OMG, I just say, SWAG~~~!!! But for all of that, I always crack up when I saw Doojoonie=))))))) He's like... never change XD! He'll be our ajjusshi for the next 50 years I guess=)) Anyway really hope that he'll change his hair color in this new comeback^^, I'm really looking forward to it:x

And the way our BEAST boys wear "uniform" these days:)))))))) I love it^^ Feels like B6 is a true family:x

 

A little gift for you all:D

Help me I'm dying because of laughing so freakin much=)))))))))))))))))))) Aigoo these dorks suppose to be our BEAST???=))

  

 

 

 

This is just simply gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Ah I just found this:x Is he the cutest person on Earth:x???

 

 

Everyone, anticipate, summer is comming~~~

 

It's late here, so I gotta sleep:x Good night to all of you~