First day

Secret Garden...

"Yah, stop running. I'm tired~" - He whined and stopped chasing me, putting his hands on his knees and breathed heavily.

"What kind of BEAST are you? Can't even catch me~ I'm just a helpless BEAUTY!" - I stopped, checking that he was still far away and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Helpless? You are the fastest BEAUTY I have ever known!" - He pouted like a kid.

"Ah, wait, how many beauties have you tried to seduce before me huh?" - I put my hands on my hips, narrowing my eyes at him.


He slowly approached me, frowning like he was thinking... As soon as I knew what happened, I was within his reach...


"Huhm... Let's see... How about... None?" - He finally smiled at me and grabbed my hands, pulled me closer... - "You are my one and only love, know that?"

I blushed at his words, hugging him and burrying my face in his chest... - "Oppa, I love you."

"I always love to hear you saying that." - He gently my hair with his free hand, while the other was resting on my hips. - "By the way..."

I looked up to see his mischievious smile, still didn't know what he wanted to say - "Nae?"

"Got cha." - He squeezed me tight as a victory ceremony.

"You cheat again! Yah I'm so not gonna play with you anymore!" - I struggled to get out of his grip, laughters filled the air...


Ringggggg..... Ringggggg..... Ringggggg.....


'Ahhhh I don't wanna wake up... Shut up...' - I whined in my head as I slowly drifted back...


 After failing to ignore the annoying sound, I picked up the phone, didn't bother to see who was calling, coz I was still in the middle of my dream...- "Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah, don't tell me you're still on your bed! Do you know what time is it young lady?" - A familiar voice pulled me right back to reality. I grabbed my alarm clock and whined.

"I'll be there in five, no, three minutes!" - I hurried out of my bed while saying. Without hearing the response I hung up and grabbed my clothes. I couldn't believe it, it was my first day and I was about to be late.


I prepared as fast and simple as I could before bursting out of my house. I immediately saw Yoseob was standing there, leaning to his bicycle, waiting for me. Sheepisly smiled, I ran to him.


"Mian oppa, blame the alarm clock!" - I playfully said while keeping my laughters inside at his try-to-be-serious face.

"Tsk tsk, first day of university you know. Come on, I'll punish you later, we need to get going."


Yeah, so we finally made it to the university. We got the top marks and be accepted to some universities. But we both choose C.ENT University, since this school had both of our majors. It was our first day to meet the professors and our classmates...


Yoseob said that he would go to school with me whenever we had the same timing classes, and he would try to go with me even if we had different timing ones, coz he was kinda protective of me after the incident we had had at the final year of our high school. Back then I had sprained my ankle and he had insisted to pick me up for school and take me home everyday. To make it worst, few days after the incident I had discovered that I actually had got a crack on my forearm bone too, I had had to wear some kind of glove that could help me immobilized my left forearm as much as possible so it would heal faster. Yoseob was like a mom then. He was so worried about me that he would go on a rampage if I didn't follow the doctor's advices. He also had taken me to meet his guys, BEAST, and nearly yelled at them when he had seen me in the kitchen trying to cook something. It had been like I had another mom who always scolded me for disobeying anything that could help me heal faster. Thanks to him, I was fully recovered by the time we had the university entrance test.


"There we are~!" - Yoseob beamed. I drifted back from the memories and got down his bicycle. It was a big university in front of us, with a sign next to the gate, in which had beautiful golden words, "C.ENT University". We could see the red banner "Welcome, freshman!" hanging at one of the school blocks, which can be seen from the outside.

"Wow, that's really... something!" - I was a little nervous yet excited.

"Yeah~! I think we should go inside, coz we have.......... 5 MORE MINS TO THE FIRST CLASSES TIME!" - Yoseob panicked when he looked at his watch as we rushed inside, giggling.


So, our life as a university students have officially begun!

---------------------------

Hello~ I'm back^^ I know the forewords was just so mysterious and illussory keke, but the first chap was cute^^ I don't know, but I kinda like to keep the story funny and cute, also filled with romance between our love birds (You can totally imagine that Haewon was you, I give you the permission to do that anytime you want while reading this fanfic keke)... But some of my dongsaengs said it would be more interesting if we have conflicts and some misunderstanding things... I really appreciate that, and I will try to find some conflicts to keep the story interesting^^ (that's why the forewords sounds so... you know~)

Anyway, enjoy the first chappy~ I can't promise to update anytime soon, hic, so sad~ Maybe next weekend if I'm not so busy and still... alive =.=" jk:))

P/S: I really want to sleep moreeeee~~~~~~