Chapter 09

Hate you

GD’s POV

“I don’t get it. Myung Soo, you’re my father!” I yelled. “I know! Idiot!” said Myung Soo. “When I was sent in America by your father, Myung Soo found me and took care of me.. Myung Soo and your aunt.. Younger one” Jessica explained. “What? But she didn’t told me that!” I was confused. “Can’t you see? It’s a trap, my son!” yelled Myung Soo. “I never cared about you.. It will be the best to kill you.. Jessica..” said Myung Soo smiling.

Jessica’s POV

He was really good to me.. Although everything was planned, he tried to protect me.. “Jessica!” Myung Soo yelled my name. “Kill him!” yelled Myung Soo angrily. Everything changed now.. I’m not scared anymore.. I don’t need to pretend.. Not anymore.

GD’s POV

Her hands were shaking and she looked at my eyes. “This is the end. Everything I was thinking around you, everything I was doing around you, everything I was feeling around you.. Was just pretending” Jessica’s eyes were full of tears. I couldn’t look at her. I closed my eyes and I heard a gunfire. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Myung Soo falling dead. “Why? Why?” asked Myung Soo. “You killed my parents.. Not GD or his father.. It was you. Hate you” Jessica said. I saw my aunt running to us. “Are you guys okay?” asked my aunt. “Mi Young!” Jessica hugged her. “You were great, Jess.. GD are you okay?” asked Mi Young. “I will be.. But you two know each other?” I asked. “Yeah” Jessica smiled. “Let’s go now” said Mi Young. We all went to my car and drove away.

We went to our apartment. “When my younger brother killed her parents accidentally, I sent her in America with help of your father. We set a trap where Myung Soo met Jessica and took care of her. She was like his daughter.. Well, almost. Jessica was playing the role of scared young lady in order to gain his trust. Then you showed up. My brother shouldn’t have left that notebook to you. You came here and Jessica needed to pretend in front of you too” started to explain my aunt.