Chapter 10

Hate you

GD’s POV

“We couldn’t kill Myung Soo in front of his gang, so we planned this” explained Mi Young. “I’m sorry GD” said Jessica. “Thank you.. For everything” I said. They did these all.. I was impressed. “But why did you wanted to kill Myung Soo?” I asked. “Because of my parents.. And Mi Young wanted to help me” answered Jessica. “And I was thinking you were all girly!” I laughed. “Hey!” Jessica pulled off her gun again. “I’m sorry!” I laughed again.

Jessica’s POV

We talked that night a lot. We laughed a lot. Few days later, GD wanted to go back in Korea. But I needed to stay here in US. And Mi Young needed to stay here too. I moved in with her. She has one big house in California. I said goodbye to Tiffany. She cried.. a lot.. But she’ll survive. The day GD went back in Korea was the second saddest day in my life. The first one is the day my family got killed. Anyway, we were standing in the airport. Mi Young said goodbye to him at home. I drove him to the airport. “So.. I guess.. See you?” smiled GD. “Someday” I smiled, but I knew.. We won’t see each other any time soon.. Maybe in a couple of years.. Maybe.. Who knows.. I was busy with my school and “job” and Mi Young was busy too. Myung Soo’s criminal organization is now our and we have a lot to do. And GD has his own work.. He’s busy too. Top and other already went in Korea, Top didn’t even said goodbye to me. “He hates goodbyes” laughed GD. “I understand” I laughed too. But now, we were just looking at each other and waiting. Waiting for him to leave. I’ll miss him. Honestly, I’ll miss him. He’s good guy.. Well, he’s criminal, but.. yeah… He tried to help me.. I’ll never forgot about that. I’m thankful to him. It’s the time. He needs to go now. “Bye” he hugged me. “Goodbye” I said. He turned around and walked slowly. I looked at him while he was walking away. “I’ll remember you” I smiled. After few minutes, he went in his plane. I saw the plane in the sky becoming smaller and smaller. I lit a cigarette. “I guess.. I’ll go home now” I looked at the sky and went to my car. I was sitting there for no reason and finally I went home. GD, we’ll meet again.. Maybe!


THE END

Please subscribe if you liked the story :)