Chapter 08

Hate you

Jessica’s POV

“What’s wrong GD?” I asked. “No, nothing. I’ll be in my room” he just passed by and left me. After the show on TV ended I went to see if he’s okay. He was sleeping with his lap-top in his bed. I quietly took the lap-top, but he woke up and grabbed my hand. “It’s just me.. Sleep” I said. He let go my hand and went back to sleep. I was looking some time at him. He was so cute while sleeping. When I went in the living room, my phone ringed. It was him. “Is everything done?” asked he. “When it’s done, I’ll call you, Myung Soo” I said annoyed. I went to my room and opened my schoolbag. I took my gun and looked at the mirror. “I need to do it” I said serious. “His father killed my family” I said and sit down on my bed. Then I remember how he killed that guy in the nightclub.. Ha, that guy.. Billy really annoyed me.. and my boss too. I laughed. I was so scared, until he found me and took care of me. I’m so thankful to him. And he’s asking just to revenge my family. Nothing much. I’ll do it. I can kill GD.

I went back in the living room and I was talking to Tiffany on the phone. When I hanged up, GD came in. “Hi” smiled he. “Hi” I said. “I’ll be going clubbing tonight” I said. “Okay. Someone will follow you” he said. I nodded. So it was alright. As soon as we came near the club, I killed that guy who followed me. I took his phone and sent GD a message. I sent him address where I’m in “danger”. Myung Soo sent a car for me and I went to abandon factory. He was already there. We smiled at each other.

GD’s POV

I drive as fast as I could and finally I went there. I called Top to said everything to him. I went in that factory or building, I don’t know. I looked around and saw Jessica sitting in one chair. “Jessica!” I run to her. She looked at me and smiled. “You never think, don’t you?” she pulled a gun and laughed. “What’s going on?” I asked confused. “Hello” said Myung Soo and I turned around. “My name is Kwon Myung Soo” said Myung Soo. “Jessica?” I asked confused. She was all cute and girly, but she’s pointing a gun in my face. “GD, you need to die” said Jessica. “Why?” I asked. I tried to help her! “Because I said so” said Myung Soo. Only three of us where there.