Chapter 05

Hate you

GD’s POV

After some awkward time we spent together, she went to sleep. I was tired too. I was sleeping when I heard some noise. I got up and took my gun. Carefully, I went out of my room and saw light in the kitchen. I just some human’s shadow. “Who are you!?” I yelled and pointed with my gun. It turned around and I saw Jessica. She was scared. “I couldn’t sleep! Put that gun down!” yelled she. And she was angry. “What’s the problem?” I asked. “The problem? No, it’s perfectly fine for me to live with you, to be scared for my life.. It’s fine, really” she yelled. “I’m sorry” I said.

Jessica’s POV

He is sorry!? My life is screwed and he’s sorry!? “I can’t take this anymore! Even if they kill me!” I yelled and walked to the door. “You can’t go now” said GD. “I can” I turned around and took the key. “You can’t go” GD hugged me from behind. “I can’t do this.. It’s to complicated..” it was the end. I started crying like little kid. He turned me around and hugged me again. I was thinking about my family, my sister, my life.. Everything.. I was broken.. I couldn’t take it.. I can’t live like this. I was in fear, but no one ever tried to hurt me.. And now there’s someone who wants to kill me. And I don’t even know why.

GD’s POV

After few minutes, she calm down and went to her room. I was just standing there. My father killed her many years ago.. It’s all his fault. Monster! I called Top. “We need some information.. Who is that guy who tries to destroy her?” I asked. “Actually, we found out something, but I was thinking that I’ll call you in the morning..” started Top. “Come here.. You need to tell me. Now” I hanged out. He was waiting the morning. Idiot! After half an hour, he finally came. We sit down in the living room and we started talking. “Your father didn’t killed them accidentally.. GD it was a set up for Jessica’s father” said Top. “What? Jessica’s father?” I asked surprised. “Yes.. He was inspector in the police.. He was about to arrest your father’s enemy.. The enemy found out and sent them in his car. Your father was thinking it was just an accident, but it wasn’t. The enemy found out about Jessica few years ago.. He wants to kill her. She’s the only one left from her family” explained Top.