Chapter 03

Hate you

Jessica’s POV

I run to Tiffany and told her everything. She laughed. “Don’t worry about him. He’s probably in love with you” laughed she. But she didn’t know.. About my family.. And I needed someone to tell.. But I didn’t have more friends than her. And she didn’t know.. I couldn’t tell her. I never told anyone about my parents and my younger sister.. For the rest of the world, they died accidentally. But I finally forgot it.. It was Friday night, Tiffany was celebrating her birthday. We all went to one club. It was great. We danced for the whole time. It was really fun. Tiffany had a lot more friends than me. For simply reason, she wasn’t scared. Whenever someone approaches me I got scared. Because I knew there are people in Korea who killed my family and maybe they’ll kill me too.

GD’s POV

From my men I found out where she was. In that nightclub. Her friend celebrates birthday. I got easily in and I sit down. I looked around. Those humans were only a few years younger than me, but we live in a different planets.. Like I and they all are different kind of humans. Finally, I saw her. She was sitting and laughing with her friend. She stood up and started dancing with her friend. After some time, she went to the restroom. I saw one guy walk behind her. It was strange. Maybe he’s her boyfriend? But he looked so weird.. And he went to the ladies restroom. I stood up and went to the door. I mean, if I just come in, it’ll be awkward if they’re kissing or.. something else. But after few minutes I finally knocked on the door. Wait.. Knocked? I can’t hear my thoughts well because of this loud music, but they’ll hear my knocking? I’m so stupid. I opened the door. Guy was holding a knife and Jessica was crying in the corner. When I closed the door, guy looked at me. He was drunk or high.. I don’t know. “Maaaan, I came here first.. Find your own Asian to ” said that guy smiling. Jessica was looking at us scared. “Did he hurt you?” I looked at Jessica. “No” answered Jessica. “Not yet” laughed the guy. “Hey man, did I hurt you?” I smiled at that guy. “What? No, maan” said that guy confused. “Not yet” I said and pulled of my gun. “What!?” screamed Jessica. “My son, protect her” my father’s words were echoing in my head. I just pulled the trigger and the guy fell down dead.