Chapter 07

Hate you

GD’s POV

“How are you? Is there anything new in your life?” smiled my aunt. “Let’s skip those stupid questions. I don’t care about you and you don’t care about me.. I came here because of my father’s enemy” I said. It was pointless to pretend we love each other. “Alright” smiled my aunt. “I saw one mail from you in father’s lap-top. “He is back. Be careful. Enemy is back”. What does that mean? What is the name of that enemy?” I asked. “Why do you care? It was long time ago” said my aunt. “He wants to kill me now” I said. I lied a little, but who cares. “What? He wants to kill you? Why?” my aunt was surprised. “And what do you know about that Jung family?” I asked again. “Oh.. I heard you’re protecting girl Jung.. That’s nice from you. Your father would be proud.. So, enemy wants to kill her, not you, right?” my aunt was smart. I nodded. “My parents had four children.. Two boys and two girls.. When they were young, one boy started killing people for money. Girls finished their schools and got married, but the older brother was a murder. When he was 20. year old, the younger brother wanted to be like his big brother. So he started killing too. They became partners and get along really well. When they both got married, younger brother found out that he can’t have kids.. But his big brother had a baby boy.. Younger brother stole the baby and raised him like his own son.. Since that time, they were enemies. Jung family was nothing compared to what enemy is capable” explained my aunt. “Wait a minute.. My father was your older brother? Not your younger?” I was surprised. I didn’t loved my “father”, but this was a surprise. “Your real father wants to kill that Jung girl.. Because of revenge. You shouldn’t get in there” said my aunt. “But my father.. that man made a request. It’s unfair towards Jessica” I said. “No, it’s not.. Your real father will kill you… Stop this all” said my aunt. “What’s his name?” I asked. “Kwon Myung Soo” answered my aunt. “Thank you” I stood up and left her.

Jessica’s POV

After my school, I went back in the apartment. My stuff was there so I unpacked it. I finished quickly and I watched TV when GD came back. He looked weird.. Not sad, but not normal, or happy… Something was wrong with him.