Chapter 01

Hate you

GD’s POV

It was cold that day. My aunts came and cry like they loved him.. Actually no one cared about him.. I didn’t cared about him and I was his only child.. That day was my father’s funeral. Many guys in black suits were there. Suspicious guys. Probably criminals. Like my father was. He was their boss. Probably. I don’t care. I just want this whole show to end. Well, after all, he’s probably happy. He’s probably with my mother now. She died in a car accident when I was still a baby. Probably some of my father’s “friends” took care of her. I can’t be sad, I never met that woman. There’s a bright side of all this.. No more guys to “guard” me, no more my father’s business, and everything he had is now mine.

I was right. My father left everything to me. Even one notebook. Old notebook. “Read it when you come home” it was written on the first page. So I went home quickly and started reading. “My son, I’m probably dead now.. I’m sorry for everything..” so I started reading. Like I was thinking, my mom was killed by some guy, my father killed many people, his people killed many too.. Nothing new.. But there was something I didn’t know.. “It was dark night.. “In that car is my last enemy” I was thinking as I drove next to one red car in the road.. Everything was ready.. My guy was driving huge truck and he will crash that car.. Everything was ready.. But I made a mistake.. Huge mistake.. My enemy found out about what we was planning and he didn’t come.. In that car were couple with one 5-year-old daughter.. Things went wrong and we accidentally killed them.. Few days later I found out that they had an older daughter too. She was at their house, waiting for them to arrive.. She was only 10. years old.. She was just a kid, but I took her whole family away from her.. I ruined her life. My son, please find her and help her.. All I know about her is that she lives in America now and that her family name is Jung.. Help her. Protect her” He was really a monster. He killed one family accidentally? Ha, he’s an idiot.. I can only imagine how the girl was sad when they told her.. He destroyed her.. Monster..