Chapter 06

Hate you

GD’s POV

“Who is that enemy?” I asked confused. “I’m sorry, we still didn’t found out. I worked for your father, but he called him simply “my enemy” nothing more” answered Top. “We need to find out that enemy’s name” I said serious. Top nodded.

Jessica’s POV

I heard the door opening so I went out of my room and saw that guy Top. I stayed quiet in the dark and I heard them talking about.. one enemy of GD’s father who tries to kill me. One hour later, Top went to the door. “Take good care of her.. It was his last wish” said Top. “I will” said GD. When Top left, he sit down and putted his hand on his head. He turned off the lamp and took a deep breathe. “I need his name” said GD to himself. “Hey, Jessica, who do you think is that guy?” asked GD. I was surprised. He saw me, or heard me.. “I.. I don’t know” I answered confused. “Did you heard what my father did?” asked GD. “I heard about that enemy.. Is he trying to kill me? Just because my father wanted to arrest him?” “I think so. Let’s go to sleep” GD passed by me and went to his room.

GD’s POV

I was reading that notebook in order to find some names, but my father didn’t used their real names. There was Enemy one, Enemy two, three, four…. I assumed the Enemy one was the enemy he wanted to kill, but killed Jessica’s family. I took my father’s lap-top and started searching. I started reading his e-mails. And then I saw it. E-mail from my younger aunt. “He is back. Be careful. Enemy is back” it was written in mail. Great! Enemy? Maybe that’s him! There was a photo too. One old guy coming out of the car, smiling. He looked like my father.. He was probably around same age as he.. was. I called Top. After I sent him the photo he remembered that man. “Yeah.. I remember him. He had one fight with your father in front of us all. It was weird to see them fighting instead of killing.. I don’t know his name.. I’ll see with others” Top hanged up. I fell asleep with lap-top and lot of papers in my bed. I was just to tired. When I woke up, Jessica was preparing for school. I sent one guy to follow her.. Just in case. And when she left, I called my aunt. She agreed to meet with me in one coffee. I was dressing up, when my phone ringed. “Boss, till now, everything is alright” said guy who follows Jessica. “Alright. Continue” I said.