Chapter 02

Hate you

GD’s POV

So I started searching for that girl. I couldn’t find anything.. Like she never lived in Korea. I read the whole notebook and found out that my father took care of her. He sent her in America and gave her money. She erased her from Korea, because of her security. Imagine that! “Oh, I just killed your whole family, but here.. I’ll take care of your security.. Don’t worry”. I tried everything. And than I called one guy who worked for my father. “You need to become one of us, so we can help you” said that guy named Top. “I’ll do whatever.. I need to find that girl” I said seriously.

One year later.

Jessica’s POV

I was laughing with Tiff in our classroom when one guy in black suit and with black shades came in. Our principal and two more guys in black suits came in. “We need to speak with Jessica Jung” said our principal. I got scared. I knew my family died because of some criminals, so I was thinking how they came here to kill me too. “Why?” I asked confused. But in my head I was thinking “please don’t kill me, please don’t kill me”. “We need just.. We need to talk to you” said the guy and took off his shades. I looked at him. He was young. About my age. So, what is he doing here? And he needs to talk with me? Without realizing what I did, I nodded and we went to principal’s office. Only me and that guy went in. I go to private school, and knowing my principal, for money, he would sell his own soul. Guy probably gave him money. “What do you want from me?” I asked. “Me? No, nothing..” smiled that guy. “So why did I came here?” I was confused. “I just needed to see you. Nothing much” said the guy. “So you saw me.. Can I go now?” “If you want to go. Actually, Jessica, I’m here to protect you and make sure you’re alright” said guy. Haha, protect me? What’s his problem? Although I was scared sometimes, I never needed someone to protect me. “Wait.. Why?” I was really surprised. “That’s my orders. This is the first time I’ll listen to his orders. I will” said guy. “His? What are you talking? You obviously got a wrong girl” I said. “I don’t think so. See you, Jessica” guy went to the door and smiled at me.