Chapter 04

Hate you

GD’s POV

“What have you done!?” yelled Jessica. “Let’s go” I took her arm and pulled her out of the club. “Are you crazy? Police will..” started Jessica, but I was calling Top. “Hey, send cleaning team..” I told him the name of the nightclub and I took Jessica to my car. “How could you kill him?” Jessica was still scared. I started driving. We went to one park. After we started walking I decided to tell her.. something. “Alright, stop it! I kill people, deal with it.. I told you I’m going to protect you. That guy.. He wasn’t there alone.. Someone sent him” I said. “Who?” Jessica stopped walking and looked at me.

Jessica’s POV

I knew it! They’ll kill me! “Listen, I know about your parents.. And I know who killed them. That guy’s dead now. So he isn’t.. I don’t know who.. Your family was normal… You didn’t had connections to criminals.. I believe.. Someone is trying to hurt you” said guy who saved me. “Who are you?” I asked. He knew everything about my family.. “I’m GD.. I’m here to help you” said guy named GD. “Here is finally here.. You’ll be moving in one safe apartment” said GD and looked at one car. “How should I… Can I trust you?” “Of course.. I saved you, right?” smiled GD. “Maybe because you wanted to kill me alone?” I asked. “You’re watching to many action movies” laughed him. One guy walked to us. “Everything is fine” said that guy. “Jessica, this is Top.. Top, this is Jessica Jung” said GD. “Jung? She’s all grown up now!” smiled Top. “What?” I asked. “Nothing, let’s go” said GD and went to my new apartment.

GD’s POV

“This is your new apartment, Jessica. This is living room, kitchen, your room and.. you have two free rooms.. I’ll be in one of them” I said. She looked at me shocked. “You’ll be living here too?” asked she. “I should leave you guys.. Jessica, you’ll stuff will be here in the morning” said Top and left us. “I need to” I looked at Jessica. “No! You’re guy.. and it’s not right!” said Jessica. I laughed. “You have the key from your room. That’s the only one” I said.