Surprise

You make my life complete [SEMI HIATUS]

Donghae got onto the cab. Siwon knew his plan but Donghae did not want anyone to be suspect them so he did not want Siwon to send him off.  Donghae sat back in his seat. He let out a satisfied sigh. He was finally leaving America.

The driver started the engine and Donghae watched the hotel as he left. 

"You heading home, boy?"

Donghae looked up and smiled to the driver, "Yes. To see someone special."

"Well, it's late, young man. Take a rest."

Donghae nodded and shut his eyes. His smile slowly fade as he fell asleep.

--

"First day of the auditions for the talent show," a student on a skateboard shouted as he passed flyers to the students he passed. Yoona was also given one. She looked at the flyer with Seohyun.

"I didn't know we were going to have a talent show," Seohyun said, "Did you?"

Yoona stopped and thought, wasn't this the one Oppa wanted to participate in? Yoona turned to Seohyun and smiled, "Well, now, I do." She folded the flyer and pushed it between her books. The both of them walked down the hall of lockers and turned to the left. 

"Yoona," she heard a voice, making her turn to see who it was. It was her form teacher who was walking up to her.

"Heard of the auditions," he asked her. Seohyun nodded even though it was not for her to answer. Yoona nodded, "Yes. May I help you?"

"I need you to be at the counter, get the participants to fill up forms and give them their numbers," he said, "Okay with that?" Yoona stood up straight and froze for a while. "Which means I can't join," she asked. Mister Kang nodded but stopped, "You want to anticipate-"

"Oh, of course not," she denied. She pushed her hair to the back of her ear and nodded, "Sure. What time do I have to be there?"

Yoona regretted as she watched her teacher walked away. Why couldn't she say that she wanted to join it badly? Yoona sighed. He isn't here to join anyway. She continued walking with Seohyun to class. Yoona let memories run through her mind.

"Yoona," he called. I smiled at him. He grinned at me like a kid as he came running to me with a flyer in his hand. He held his books under his other arm as he put the flyer in front of my face, "Talent show."

I raised a brow, "What talent show? Our school is going to have a talent show? Since when," I asked in a shot. He smiled again, "Shh! My dad said that we are having it after the Summer Holidays. And you know what," he looked at the flyer and back to me, "I am going on it with you."

I gasped, "Hell no."

"Oh yes, you are," he hooked my arm and placed the folded flyer into my Physics textbook, "It's a secret and a deal. No backing out, little singer." I smiled at him.

Yoona shot back up as Seohyun hit her gently with her elbow, "Listen up. We have another test next week," Seohyun took it down in her notebook.Yoona nodded and did the same. Some part of her was unable to concentrate during class. Occasionally, she looked back at the empty seat that Donghae used to sit in. She had images of him there but it would disappear again and again. 

 

Yoona sat down as Mister Kang explained what she had to do when contestants came to regsiter for the auditions. Yoona was working with a few with other people at the counter. Slowly and as time passed, more and more people came in for the auditions. Yoona had a long line in front of her, how she wished that she was the one in line.

With Donghae.

"Good luck to your auditions," she said as she sticked a number on the student's sleeve. She looked across the other counters, they had long lists too. Yoona smiled to the next participant. 

"First year?" Yoona asked as she checked the form. The shy group of girls nodded. Yoona nodded as she wrote the numbers of stickers and distributed them, "Don't feel nervous. Just go for it and show them what you have in you - Passion," Yoona winked at them. They thanked her together. Yoona watched them leave and she smiled to herself.

As soon as the line ended, they all gathered the number of participants in their lists. 

"26 plus 22, plus 25, equals to... 73 plus... Yoona, your list?"

"Oh, 46," Yoona said casually. Her peers nodded, "Good luck to the judges in their 119 auditions-"

Suddenly, Yoona felt a shadow covering her. Her other friends looked at what was directly in front of her. Yoona did not know what was going on and why her friends had those looks on their faces, especially Seohyun. Until she heard the voice.

"Let's make that 120 auditions," Yoona turned instantly, recongizing the voice right away. Her eyes glowed as she saw the young man she longed waited for. He smiled at her as she was surprised. He crossed his arms, "May I know why does my singing partner in that counter seat?" Yoona did not reply, she leaned over the table and pulled him in embracement. Her eyes cried tears of joy. She shut her eyes as his arms wrapped around her. Behind her eyes were bursting fireworks. 

"I missed you, oppa," she spoke into his shoulder which Donghae manage to hear. He just smiled as he her hair.

"I did too," he broke their hug, "Well, what are you waiting for," he pulled out a form from his back pocket, "We have a talent to show." Yoona wiped her tears and nodded. She ran out of the counter and clinged onto his arm. She leaned her head on his shoulder as their fingers interlocked. 

"Don't ever let go," she whispered. Donghae nodded as he handed the form to the other student at the other counter. Seohyun gave them a smile and mouthed words of good luck to them. They got their stickers. Donghae leaded her. Yoona smiled to herself before turning to her friends, they grinned at her. Yoona gave them a thumbs up before turning back to the front.

"Contestant 1 to 60, come this way please," everyone checked their numbers. Yoona looked at his side view, he was still as beautiful as he was before. They got themselves a seat. So far, he has not said a word.

"Oppa-"

"Shut up," he felt an urge to pull her for a kiss. His lips crushed on hers. Yoona's eyes wide open, his were closed, enjoying every moment of it. Slowly, Yoona shut her eyes. It was the first time Yoona did not care of who was around them. 

Donghae felt her hands going up his back and to his neck. His hands remained on her waist. Donghae turned sideways to get more excess of her. Once again, he felt the tears on her face. He broke their kiss and looked at her carefully. Her eyes watery, another tear fell. "I love you so much," he hugged her. Yoona started crying in her own silence. He pulled away to wipe her tears away. His lips curved into a smile, "Don't cry." Yoona nodded, forcing a smile, "I am so happy that you are here." Donghae kissed the back of her hand, "Of course you are. I am happy that I am here with you." Their fingers found each other.

"What are we singing," Yoona asked as she watched others practising. Donghae pouted, "I am fine with anything."

Yoona hit him in the shoulder, "You come with nothing prepared?"

"Hey, I only got back two days ago and got the news this morning. And where were you, young lady? At the counter, not joining the auditions?"

"Hmph, fine. We are equal," Yoona looked at him. Donghae pinched her nose gently. Yoona smiled at him. 

"I will take a short nap. I am still so tired," he leaned his head onto her shoulder. His eyes shut beautifully. Yoona watched him. His hair fell on his forehead nicely. It was good that she was wrong, he hasn't change. Not even a bit. He was Donghae and the Donghae she has always knew.

--

"That rascal is going to get it from me when I get back," Siwon watched MyungJun say. He gulped as he watched MyungJun throw the paper in the rubbish bin. 

"Guess what," SeungWon entered the room, "Your son has returned to school. My niece saw him around that area."

"It's time the Principle get back to school," MyungJun said and walked off. Siwon knew what was going to happen. Donghae was in deep trouble and he cannot do about it. Or can he? He nodded to his father before excusing himself from the room. He had to make the call or at least do something. He can't let things happen to Donghae again.

"Yobosayo? Donghae ah," he whispered at a corner, "You are screwed!"

"Huh? What do you mean, Siwon?"

"Your dad is getting back to Korea," Siwon looked around again, making sure no one was there to hear him. Donghae sighed, "I don't care anymore, Siwon. I am not letting him stop me."

"Donghae.."

"You know it, Siwon, you know how hard it was for me to get her to be mine."

"Well, take care, Donghae."

"You too."

--

"Oh my god, " Yoona said, "You really got this for me! I love you!" She jumped on his bed as her excitement came over her.

Donghae laughed as she admired the perfume bottle. Yoona never got herself proper cosmetics, she never spent such money on big brands. Now, she had one. Yoona looked at Donghae, "Thanks."

"Yoona," Donghae put down whatever that was in his hands. Yoona did the same and looked at him, "Yes?"

"What are we?"

"Ermm.. Lovers?"

"But I haven't even ask you to be my-"

Yoona leaned over to give the boy a kiss. A passionate one. Her eyes were closed, enjoying every moment of it. Donghae had his eyes wide but he didn't push her off, just like her, slowly, he shut his eyes. He tlited his head so that she could get lean in closer. Their tongues dancing to an imaginary tempo. It was steamy hot in the room.

"My god, Yoona," he managed to say as they kissed. Yoona smiled secretly. Donghae lay down in his bed, pulling Yoona to rest on his well-built body. Yoona rubbed her hips against his. Donghae let out a moan, satisfied by her every move.

They heard a knock on the door. Yoona broke the kiss but Donghae insisted on ignoring the knock. 

"We have the time of the world to do it, go," she hit him gently on the shoulder. Donghae groaned but he did so anyway.

"Dad is not happy, oppa," Donghae was greeted by her little sister. Her arms were crossed, "When I mean not happy, he is pissed and a volcano going to erupt when he gets back here." Donghae nodded and pouted, "Okay."

"Okay? You don't know how serious it is, oppa-"

"Krystal, enough. I will settle that with him when he gets back."

"But-"

"It is a father and son thing, so," Donghae smiled, "Yeah."

"He will be back by tomorrow night, 11PM. You better have a good reason by then," Krystal walked away with her arms still crossed. Yoona watched the expression on Donghae's face, it was like things were not serious. Her arms crossed like how Krystal did and the expression on her face too, "Donghae.."

Donghae stopped from walking back to her and saw the look on her face, "What?"

"You have to talk things well with your father before you even though of coming back," her eyes changed. Donghae sat beside her, "He won't listen. If I followed what he said, I wouldn't be here," he explained. Yoona put her arms down and placed her palms above Donghae's, "Oppa, I don't want your father to be offended by us. I know it is hard for us but I don't want your father to think that I took you away." 

Donghae nodded and hugged her, "I will talk it with him when he is okay to talk about it."

Yoona smiled and her eyes shut, enjoying his embracement.

--

The papers were up that day, the results for the auditions. Some walked away with disappointed and some with joyous emotions. Yoona waited for her turn to get to the board, "Oppa, do you think we will get in?"

"Where is your confidence? You were great. If they did not let us through, it is their mistake."

"Shameless fella," she pinched his nose. Donghae pouted playfully before pulling her waist closer to him. Yoona blushed slightly and her head looked down as the student beside her saw what Donghae done. 

"Number 120.. 120... 120," Yoona leaned on Donghae's shoulder as he searched for their number. Donghae's eyes glowed, "It's there! We made it, Yoong! We made it!"

"Really," Yoona took a look. Their number was two spaces behind the top 3. Her open mouth became a smile. Before she knew, Donghae was carrying her out of the crowds with celebrations in him. Yoona held him tightly, afraid of falling off. He spinned a few rounds as he cheered, "We made it~~ Woooooooohooooooo~"

Seohyun waved goodbye to her juniors as she saw her two friends cheering happily. She ran slightly to them, "You guys got in?"

Donghae stopped and put Yoona down, "Of course!" Yoona just giggled. Seohyun hugged them both, "That is great, congrats!" Donghae stitched his brows together, "Why are you saying like you are going away?"

"What," Seohyun broke the hug, "No, I am not going anywhere."

"Good," he said, "You better. I am not going to lose a friend like you." Seohyun gave a small smile before it disappeared again. 

I am sorry, Yoong and oppa.

----

:( Short update and it ?

Sorry :( I had exams and they were so stressful T^T But I was always thinking of you subbies! Thanks for waiting! I will update real soon since exams end on Monday~~ 

Comment, subscribe, upvote :D