Lies, lies, lies

You make my life complete [SEMI HIATUS]

Donghae was going to pretend that he did not remember that day.

Her confessions.

Her crush.

He flushed it out of his head entirely. 

He was earlier than usual. He sat on chair of his seat. Yoona was not in school yet. 

Yoona saw him. She did not know what to do. She can't avoid him, but she can't accept the fact that Donghae was the one who caused Yuri a painful past. Yoona remained silent. She tried to act normal even though she can't.

Donghae smiled at her, "Hey."

"Hey."

Yoona put her bag down. She felt uncomfortable. She did not want to talk to him for now. He wanted to talk to her. 

"Yoona," he called, "Are you okay?"

"Fine."

She felt gulity of giving him one word answers. She just couldn't act as normal as he could. Seohyun was witnessing that and was wondering what was going on. But she remained silent, watching it secretly. She prayed for their happiness, she liked them together. 

"Sure," he asked. His eyes full of concern. It looked so sparkly but Yoona couldn't fall for that. She just nodded, not wanting to say a word.

"But Yoona-"

"Let's not talk today, okay," she put her head on the table.

Donghae just kept shoving questions into her face, wanting her to speak. He wanted to know what was going on.

"Argh, Donghae," she screamed in frustration. He jumped at her volume and looked at her. 

"Leave me alone, okay?"

"But tell me what happen," he shaked her arm which shook him off. Yoona turned away, "Why don't you tell me what happened?"

Donghae was clueless. He blinked at her, as if he was innocent. Yoona was angry, she was never as angry as this.

"You caused my unni a painful past," she hit the table before standing up. Donghae shaked his head, "Huh? What do you mean, Yoona? I really don't get it," everyone watched the drama Yoona has to put on show. 

"You made her lose the love of her life. She broke down into pieces. She lost her friends and pride. Just because she pushed your mother and took away her inhaler by accident? She apologized to you, why did you need to do that to her," no one understood what she meant, even Donghae.

"Yoona, what-"

"Don't act like you are stupid of something!"

"But I really not understand this, okay," he shouted right back at her. He couldn't believe that she spoke about his mother in front of the class. Yoona promised to keep it to herself. It was all out now.

"You told her to be careful, and then you spread it all around her school. She was a lady with a fragile heart. Do you know how much it is to lose love before you tried to catch it, huh," she screamed. 

"Then do you know how she ruined my life? Do you even know what was going on before you met me? I may have told you everything but now, it seems that you know nothing," Donghae's blood was boiling.

"So what if your mother is dead, Donghae? You lied to me! You made it as if unni was the one at fault! You took revenge and you said you didn't? Liar! Big fat liar," Donghae's heart broke. No matter how he tried to mend it, it will never be fixed again. Yoona was still fuming.

"You know what," Donghae did not let his tears fall yet, "You are right. It has been my fault. Everything I did. Your sister's past, my existence so that she could bully me and ruin my life. It was also my fault that I forgave her. It was my fault that she was heart broken. My fault. Yes, it is my blame, is it? Fine," he picked up his bag.

"Where are you go-"

"Does it matter to you? Does this," he pointed to himself, "Big fat liar matter to you?"

"But-"

"Hmph. So what if my mother's dead, " he turned away, "Maybe, just maybe, every single painful thing I share with you did not even matter to you. It probably wouldn't be a point if I wanted confess my love for you," he walked away as his tears fell. Lessons were starting. Yoona stared at the door that Donghae walked out to. She broke his heart. 

"Don't act like you are stupid or something!"

"So what if your mother is dead, Donghae?"

"Liar! Big fat liar!"

Yoona regretted. It was just angry words. She never knew angry words could became like that. It was already the past, why did she have to bring it up again?

 

Donghae was heart brokened. His face was covered with tears. He never cried this hard before. Only if Yoona would hear him out, let him explain. But she did not. She literally screamed out the death of his mother in front of the class. He did not care about how people were going to look at him. It was used to it. Motherless child. Weakling. He just witnessed Yoona screaming it out. It was his secret. His painful past. He may not know what happened to Yuri when he left but he knew the pain in his chest was more than what Yuri went through. Yuri left the pain of her past, but Donghae brought the pain along with him.

Words weren't able to express the sorrow in him.

"Here," a cup of water was placed in front of him. A female voice. He looked up and saw another gentle lady, Seohyun.

"Yo-Yo-You are su-supposed to be in cla-class," he wiped his tears away. Seohyun put the cup in his hand, "I want to leave Yoona to reflect on herself. I don't want to trigger her anger either," she sat beside him. He whispered a 'thanks' to her before drinking. 

"So tell me about it," Seohyun said. Donghae looked at her, "Te-tell you about what?"

"What Yoona doesn't understand," Seohyun smiled, "No leaking out, I promise."

Donghae nodded. He saw her bag right beside her, "Skipping lessons?" She nodded, "I am ready to listen to a very long story." Donghae smiled even though the tears wouldn't stop dropping, "Let's go to a cafe outside school."

-

"Why can't you tell me yourself," Seohyun asked as Donghae sat back in his seat. He shaked his head, "My dear friend has a clearer story." She nodded, even though she did not know who was Siwon. Donghae looked out of the window, "How I wished it was Yoona who was here to hear it herself," he said. Seohyun agreed, "Just if she wasn't stubborn or let her anger take over her."

Then there was no more talking. They two waited for the invited guest who was on the way. 

"Donghae," he woke up and saw a tall guy in front of him. Donghae sat back up and smiled, "Hey. Haven't seen you in a while, man," Donghae hugged Siwon for a few seconds before allowing him to sit. Siwon saw how puffy Donghae's eyes were and how red his nose was. 

"Have you been crying earlier," Siwon asked. Donghae tried to look away.

"Yes, he did," Seohyun spoke. Siwon turned quickly, "Huh? Seohyun," Donghae looked back, "Why are you here?"

"You two know each other," Donghae pointed at them. Seohyun smiled brightly as she found Donghae adorable (she has no interest in him), "He goes to the same church every Sunday," she nodded to Siwon, "Tell me."

"She is the one who broke your heart, Donghae?"

Donghae slapped his friend's head hard enough for Siwon to wince in pain. Seohyun laughed, "Yoona's the one. Explainations later, tell me about it."

A hand grabbed my shoulder and I pulled into the classroom. I nearly shouted. 

"Shh! It's me," I knew that voice, Donghae. 

"You scared me, you freako," I nearly shouted, earning myself his hand on my mouth, "Lower it, won't you?" I nodded then his hand was removed. We sat down and he started talking a lot. I wasn't really listening until he said my name.

"Siwon, you should be careful when I am away."

"Away? Where are you going," I asked. He was one of my best friends, even though he would tease me a lot. But that did not matter. He smiled forcefully, "I have to study at home for now. I asked my father to get me homeschooled so I could visit my mother," he sighed. I nodded. I watched the news too. It was heart breaking.

"I am sorry about your mother's incident, Donghae," I patted his shoulder. He nodded, "Thanks. And anyway, be careful, okay?"

"Why," I asked.

"Heechul is gonna spread a rumor about you and Yuri sooner or later."

"He knows my secret," I was alarmed. No one knows my secret except for Donghae. I can only trust him. Donghae just shook his head slowly, "No. Yuri likes you too, Siwon ah," I was surprised, "Heechul found this, " he pulled out a paper from his wallet and showed it to me.

I love Choi Siwon. He is such a cutie. No one will get in my way.

I shall confess to him.

I gasped. I returned him the paper and my jaw was left hanging. I can't believe Yuri likes me back, a nerdhead wannabe. 

"You don't want a fly to get into your mouth," he pushed my jaw up, shutting my mouth literally. He just went on, "You know how much I don't like her, right," he patted my shoulder, "But I still hope that you will be happy, bro. Go confess, make her happy today." 

He stood up, wanting to walk away with his bag.

"You are leaving now," I asked, "Stay a while more to see me happy?"

He shook his head, "Just call me, okay," he walked off but turned back again, "Just to let you know, Yuri was one of the three who pushed my mother. Forgive her, okay?"

I nodded and I watched Donghae leave the classroom. 

Days without Donghae was crazy. There was no one that could hear me out. Even though I can tell him on the phone, it seemed like it was not enough. And he was right, the secret of hers was leaked out. I did not know how or when.

And I haven't confessed to her yet. I wanted to, but I was too nervous to do so. 

Then.

I finally decided to do so.

I saw her walking alone to the next corridor. She has been spending many days alone. I felt so sorry for her. I should have told her this earlier. 

I walked slowly. I was obviously nervous. I made sure that I was quiet. I did not want her to hear me and start running away. Then, someone had to spoil my plan. I was pulled into a broken locker. I did not knew who until he spoke up, "What are you doing here?"

"Heechul hyung, I-"

"You like Yuri, right?"

I nodded. I heard him hissed so loud. Was he against me?

"You can't."

"What," I nearly shouted. What did he mean- Unless he likes Yuri too? My jaw dropped, literally. I had an rival all this time and it was Heechul hyung. 

"And I want you to break her heart," he demanded. 

"Are you crazy," I whispered loudly. 

"Yes. I want you to break her heart. I will be with her, show her that I am the one," he smiled to himself, "Then you can keep dreaming of being with her."

I wanted to protest. He threatened to spread the cause of Donghae's mother's death, Yuri was one of them. I couldn't believe Heechul hyung was this evil. He pushed me out and still wanted me to do what I was told. I couldn't break her heart. I like her. I love her. I clenched my fists. It took me so long to scoop up enough courage to face her and my confessions. Heechul hyung had to catch me and tell me to do this.

She was still there. She just got her books out of the locker.

His words repeated in my mind.

I can't let Yuri noona fall into those worser situations. 

"Noona," I called her. She turned. She looked so sweet. How was I going to break her heart? I know that I was a guy who can throw dagger-like speeches to the teachers. To Yuri, it was going to be hard. She smiled to me, "Hey."

I walked closer. My palms started to sweat. I stopped being hesitant as I saw Heechul at the end of the corridor, staring into my eyes. 

"You heard about the rumor, right," that was the way I wanted to start my confession. I am afraid, I can't stick to that. She nodded and looked disappointed as if she anticipated. I was as disappointed as her.

Heechul threw me another eye-piercing look.

"You know what," I stood up straight, crossing my arms above my chest. I hoped she sensed my seriousness, "I will never like you," I wished I could tell her that it was a lie. I knew her heart shattered. I can't believe that I said it. Her books fell and my heart sank. She looked into my eyes. Her eyes became watery.

I could have walked away. Heechul hyung wanted me to say more. That evil guy. Pfft.

"I heard everything about you. You bully people. You do the craziest things on earth," I felt the tears in my eyes, "Like intentionally attacking Donghae's mother and make her go to the hospital!"

My voice echoed. Heechul still wanted me to go on.

"Wasn't bullying him already good enough! All of the hates and bullying you get, I think it was what you deserved. Bad karma is yours," I couldn't look into her already-crying face, "For that, you will never have me."

Siwon pursed his lips together. Donghae massaged his shoulder, "It's okay."

"I think that was what made Donghae a scapegoat. I found out that Heechul heard us talking before Donghae left," Siwon sighed, "I am so sorry," he apologized to Donghae.

"It's okay," Donghae smiled, "I just hope Yoona was here to hear this," he looked down at his lap.

I still love her.

-

Donghae walked into his house. As usual, he saw his father sitting at his desk. 

"Donghae ah," he stopped by the stairs again. He did not grew angry. He just put a little smile on his face, "Yes?" It was probably that he was too tired from crying. 

"I heard that something happened in the morning," Donghae nodded. "Yeah, I am so sorry that I skipped-"

"It is okay, my son," his father patted his shoulder, "She hurt you, am I right? It is okay, Donghae. We all have to-"

Donghae hugged his father. His tears fell, pulling him for a cry. He screamed into his father's shoulder. His father saw how bad he was broken. 

"It is okay, my son," Donghae felt the pats on his back. 

"Everything went so wrong," Donghae whispered as he pulled away, "And, it was because of me.. Again," he turned and walked up. He ignored his father. He had to be alone. Donghae shut the door harshly. He threw his bag on the floor. 

He stared into his phone screen, hoping to receive a message from her. Even if it was an angry one, at least he knows that she still cares. One, two, three, nothing happened. 

 

Yoona couldn't focus on her homework. She stared at the pile of books that she was given.

"Yoona-ssi, this is Donghae's homework. You are very close to him and I am sure that you can pass them to him and tell him what to do?"

Yoona bit her lips. Just if she did not promise the teacher, then she wouldn't need to be bother about him. She grabbed her phone and typed into it.

Can we meet? I have your books and we can do Physics together-

Backspace. Backspace. Backspace.

I am sorry, oppa. Can we meet? I have things to say-

Backspace. Backspace. Backspace.

I love you, oppa. The one I love is you-

Yoona sighed as she deleted what she typed. She did not knew how to feel, sad or irritated. 

She had enough. She packed her pencil case. She did not bother to take anything else but her phone and her sincerity. Her heart was going to be firm on it. She had to knock it into his head that she likes him. Her footsteps were heavy as she walked to the door. She nodded to herself, "Stop being a coward."

"Where are you going at this time," Yuri came down. Yoona wore her shoes as fast as she could. She was not going to explain to her sister. Yoona was sure that Yuri was not going to agree with it. The door went shut. 

Then she couldn't believe that her sister ended up agreeing to it. Herself was in her sister's car, going to Donghae's house. 

"Yoona," Yuri said, "I am sorry that I ruined this."

"It is okay, unni," Yoona nodded.

"But I want to tell you one thing," they stopped outside the house, "Don't expect too much. You don't want to come out hurt,"

Yoona smiled. She braced herself. The bell rang. Her feet was tapping on the ground as she waited for the door to open. She anticipated for him to open the door. 

"Yes, Yoona unni," Krystal walked out. Yoona pursed her lips together, not knowing how to start. Krystal no longer had that smile she puts on when she sees Yoona. She knows what happened too. Krystal was not sure if she should be angry.

"I will still help you, okay," Krystal opened the door. A voice came from above, "No, shut the gate back," it was not Donghae. The principle. Donghae was already asleep. 

"But please, Mister Lee-"

"I am sorry, please leave. You have school tomorrow," he walked away from the balcony.

Yoona walked away as her heart sank. No chances given. It was her fault for not giving Donghae a chance.

---

Yoona sits on her own now. Her eyes would find its way onto Donghae who would be lying into his seat. He was right across the class, faraway from her. She started sighing. She brought this onto herself. The blame was on her. Her grades started to fall a little behind, she was no longer the A-star student.

Donghae was tired. He was in no mood of learning in classes. He was thinking of her. He may appear to be ignoring Yoona, but she stole his heart. The more he sees her, the more pain in his chest. He was able to keep up with homework but he can't concentrate as he watches Yoona fall off the A-star student title. 

"Are you never talking to her again," Seohyun asked, "She needs you."

"No, she doesn't," Donghae lied to himself all the time. He just pretends that Yoona doesn't bother him. Seohyun just kept pestering him to patch up with her. He wouldn't. He can't bring himself to.

Yoona wants to patch up with him. She wants to be right next him. So she decided to make a note.

It was during Physics class.

"Oppa, it's Yoona-ssi. I just want to say that Ji Yong isn't the one. And you aren't a big fat liar. I love you," Donghae stared, "Yes, I said it, I love you," he had the urge to turn back and ask her if it was true but he decided to read on, "I always believe in fate. If this is our fate, let's meet at the cafe where we used to study at. 7PM for dinner. I really hope to see you there. And if you choose not to come, I will never bother you ever again."

Donghae smiled to himself.

Yes.

He knew that he was right. The guy Yoona liked was him. He folded the paper back before passing it back to her.

"See you there," Yoona read and grinned. She would be jumping in joy but she would be sent out of class for that. Her happiness couldn't be simply described by words. Then she watched him left the class. She remembered him smiling to her as he walked off secretly. Yoona smiled again to herself, hoping to see him that evening.

--

Donghae ignored the reading on the thermometer. He was having a slight fever. 

"I am not staying," he tried debating with his little sister, "It is my final chance to patch up with her, isn't that what you want," Krystal was made speechless. She nodded. She pushed an umbrella into his arms, "Be careful, don't get caught in the rain," Donghae smiled at her and took the umbrella with him. It was raining, but it was going to be his happiest day ever.

 

The rain stopped

Her eyes glowed.

Yoona smiled to herself. She was early. Her fingers tapping on the table happily. She was in her favourite dress, the one that Donghae likes her in. Peach pink. Laced collar. She looked down at her polished heels. She reminisced how Donghae taught her to dress up. She giggled to herself, "Hehe," she covered as she remembered that she was in the public. She continued to laugh to herself silently. 

The next second, she was nervous. 

She bit her lips. She did not know how to react if he walks in. 

"Would you like to order," a waitress interrupted unintentionally. Yoona realised that she has been given the menu since she sat down. She looked at her watch. She should order the food first, then when he walks in, he can enjoy all the foods she ordered. Yoona flipped through the menu gently. Thank God, the waitress was quite patient. Yoona was going to be picky, for Donghae. 

"1 Set Meal A, 1 Set Meal B," she flipped to the beverages section. She was reminded of how Donghae would be telling her the many things he had tried. He would be pointing to the menu and his face would tell her how the food taste like. 

She laughed as she thought of me.

"Miss," the waitress waved in front of Yoona, "Is that all?"

"Oh," Yoona shaked her head slightly, "Two glasses of water and that will do. And serve them two hours later," she closed the menu and handed it back to the waitress who smiled to her. Yoona continued to anticipate for his arrival.

 

Donghae dragged his feet. He was just at the back of the buliding with the cafe was. He had beads of sweat on his forehead. He swallowed hard as he pulled himself to the end of the path. He stopped for a while. He leaned against the umbrella. He did not know why he felt like that all of the sudden. He looked at his fingers. They were pale and trembling. His white lips quivered. He was totally fine earlier, even under the rain.

Then, the rain poured gently onto his head. He stood up straight and tried to open the umbrella.

The rain picked up a pace, then Donghae felt the droplets becoming heavier and heavier. His vision blurred as the rain fell continously. Then he felt it coming.

He fell. All of his energy drained. He was so close. Donghae did not want to shut his eyes, even though he was tired.

"No," he whispered, "God, please," his hands reached to the junction of the human traffic. No one saw him. He was not surprised but disappointed. It was getting darker and darker as the grey clouds covered the skies. 

"Yoona," he knew that she couldn't hear it, "Yoona," he can't give up like that.

"Yoona," that was his call before his eyelids went shut.

-

Three hours has passed. It was 8PM as Yoona checked her cellphone. She pouted and checked her watch every five minutes. The food was getting cold. There was not much of customers in the cafe. It was still raining heavily as before. 

"Where is oppa," she asked herself. He did not pick up his phone. Rings and rings, then she was transferred to his voice mail. She shaked her head, not wanting to overthinking.

He will be here. He is just late.

No, he won't come.

He must be preparing for this. He is dying to patch up with me

No, he might be hanging out with some other person. He doesn't want a fate with a selfish lady like you.

He loves me. Love is strong, I know that.

Maybe he has lost the love for you

Yoona shaked her head again and again, trying to keep her thoughts out of her head. But the more she told herself to stop thinking of all of the negative things, the more she thought of them. 

She was the only one in the cafe now. The only customer. 

"I am so sorry, miss," the waitress apologized as she locked the front door of the cafe. Yoona nodded as she held the packed food in the plastic bags. Donghae did not came. It was 9PM. Yoona still insisted to wait. She wanted to. She can't tell herself that Donghae did not love her anymore. 

"Yoona," she heard a faint voice calling for her. She was not sure who it was, she just believed it was Donghae. Her eyes glowed again. She turned. Then her smile was gone. She fell into the arms of her sister. The eyes was filled of tears. 

"He did not came," she sobbed and dropped the food in her hands, "I thought love was everything. I thought he would come. But.. But in the end.. He didn't," she cried into her sister's shoulder.

"Let's go home now, Yoona," Yuri patted her sister's shoulder and took her into her car. They drove off. Yoona did not look back, even though she thought she heard someone shouting.

--

Each day, she would stare at the empty seat that Dnghae used to sit in. It has been four days since then. He must have hated her so much that he did not want to come to school. That was what Yoona believed. She felt like giving up. Loving him hurts her more each day. 

"You know what, Seohyun," Yoona said to her bestfriend, "I think.. I am over him-"

"What," Seohyun nearly shouted. She covered in embarrasement as she looked around. She then continued, "I mean, it only has been four days. You can't give up on him like that."

"He hasn't been picking up my calls or replying my messages. I lost it, Seo," Yoona leaned onto her arms, "I lost it."

"No, Yoona. Just don't give up like that."

"I have to. I am hurting, Seohyun. Can't you see," she was right. Seohyun felt so too. Her friend was dying inside. And Donghae has not appeared. Maybe Donghae gave up before she did. Seohyun nodded slightly.

"Today is the last day," Yoona sat up straight, "The last day I love him."

She stood up and walked away.

---

It was the first time walking out of his room after a long and suffering week. He was still dragging his feet. He was better, he could still do the things he want. 

"Oppa, oppa, oppa," Donghae turned and looked at his little sister. Krystal looked anxious and that made his smile disappear. "What's wrong, sweets," he questioned. Krystal signaled him to follow her downstairs. He found a worried Seohyun on the couch. Her face showed the bad news that she had for him. Donghae walked down as fast as he could. He sat opposite of Seohyun.

"Yes, Seohyun? What brings you here," he asked, as if he did not know anything.

"It is about Yoona."

He knew it.

"What about her," he asked again. Krystal bit her lips as she knew what Seohyun was going to say.

"I tried stopping her, Donghae. But she insisted on dating-"

"Who is she dating," he reacted too fast, "Who?"

"JiYong."

He frozed and looked at her. He did not know what to do. His eyes let the soft beads of warm tears fell. He bit his lips and remain speechless, waiting for someone to tell him that it was just a lie.

"But now that I know that you were sick, I will tell her-"

"No," he lied, "Don't. Let her get over me."

"What? But oppa," Krystal protested, "You love her and she loves you. Why are you-"

"I hurt her. I should set her free."

He walked away, wanting to cry everything out. He lost it. Everything. What worried him was how he was going to face her in school the next day. It was going to be a painful day. And it truly was.

Donghae saw her giggling by the locker. The man right beside her was not him this time. It was Kwon JiYong. The man who charmed all the ladies in their class. The laughings were all gone as Donghae closed his locker door, allowing Yoona to see him. Seohyun was watching too. 

"Hi, Donghae-" JiYong said politely.

"Don't talk to me," he said as he walked away. JiYong laughed. They have been rivals for a long time. Love rivals. "You lost, Donghae," JiYong shouted across. Donghae continued to walk away. 

"Come on, Donghae," Seohyun prayed, "Tell Yoona what happened." But he did not turn back. JiYong wanted to make Donghae go angry, he wanted to give the students a morning show. "You lost your mother," Donghae stopped at his tracks, "And now, you lost Yoona,, the lady who could have loved you. Until you ditched at the cafe a week ago-"

"Shut up," he shouted. Everyone watched as JiYong walked around Donghae. His laughter annoyed Donghae. He looked at Yoona at the corner of his eye. She was still standing there, not helping or stopping like she usually would. Her stare looked like everyone's, she no longer had the kindness in her eyes that he once knew. He ignored her and continued to watch JiYong.

"What is wrong, Donghae," JiYong provoked him, "Am I wrong to say that?"

Donghae remained silent. 

"No, don't, Donghae," he saw Seohyun mouthing. He nodded slightly, not showing anyone else. But JiYong has extremely sharp eyes. He turned and found Seohyun gasping. JiYong turned everyone's attention to Seohyun, "Oh, it is Seohyun," he walked closer, "The one who visited Donghae, without letting Yoona know."

"What," Yoona looked at her best friend, "You did?"

"Yoona, I-"

"Yes. And she must be in this too. You are with Donghae, aren't you? Skipping school that day they quarreled in class? You can't hide that, Seohyun," everyone gasped. Donghae grew angrier. Seohyun shaked her head at Yoona, "No, Yoona, I did not-"

She was cut off as Donghae punched JiYong in the chin. Donghae picked the injured boy by the collar. 

"You bastard-"

Donghae hit him again, kicking him once in the stomach. JiYong fought back as soon as he got back onto his feet, punch in the face. Donghae fell. JiYong picked him up but was not able to hit him as Donghae pushed JiYong away.

"You are disgusting, Kwon JiYong-"

"Who's disgusting, Lee Donghae," Yoona spoke up. Donghae did not knew Yoona anymore. Maybe it was more like, Yoona did not know herself anymore. Donghae let out a small laugh, "Wow, I am amazed. Kwon JiYong can actually brainwash you like that," he took a step closer, "Making you forget about everything. He made you forget about who was the one who was there, made you forget who tried to help you. And he certainly made you forget about who you were, Yoona," he stood right in front of her, "Because you have certainly forgotten to listen up and hear to the reasons. There are many things you don't know ever since you screwed this up, Yoona."

Donghae walked off, leaving Yoona rooted to her spot.

----

I am sorry for the late post!

School just opened last week and I have been quite busy! I am so sorry!

I hope that it was long enough for you guys :(

Thanks to all of the supportive subscribers :D