How we met

You make my life complete [SEMI HIATUS]

She ran through the silent corridors of the school, ran pass the aisle of lockers. She did not care about her appearance now, whether her hair or uniform was neat. She was late. It was okay to be late unless it was Mrs Kim's class, the consquences would be horrible. She have watched how Mrs Kim humiliate late-comers in front of the class. She never wanted to be her victim, anyone's but hers. 

Yoona has been a good student. She always was. She hand in assignments on time, ace in tests and exams. She never played traunt or broke the law. But she was no nerd, she was too pretty to be one. She had secret admirers who write her love letters which she appreciate and stalkers who follow her home. She knew that they were harmless, they just watch her behind walls, always at least five metres away. 

Yoona was outside of the classroom. She saw a young man of her age outside too. She don't know him, was he at the wrong class?

"Excuse me-"

"Didn't you heard? Mrs Kim is a witch. You wouldn't want her to humiliate you. She will bully you, miss," he said. He had swag, which attracted Yoona. She couldn't see his face, it was too dark in that corridor. The walls block the sunlight outside. 

"Ready?"

"Huh?"

She heard him let out a small laugh, "I am going to open the door. Ready?" Yoona nodded slowly. She felt that he smiled, so she smiled too. The lights in the classroom entered the darkened corridor. He pulled her in with him.

"Hi, Mrs Kim." Oh, this man had no idea who he was messing with. Mrs Kim. Everyone in class looked at them. 

"Yoona." Mrs Kim called. Yoona looked up. She gulped. Mrs Kim looked like a raging dragon. Yoona stepped forward, in front of the stranger. Mrs Kim walked to them and looked at them from head to toe. She was judging them. 

"What is this, Yoona? Messed hair," she touched her hair, throwing them back onto Yoona's face," Crumpled uniform and not even tucked in? And you dare to step in class?!" Mrs Kim hit Yoona's head with her pointer. Mrs Kim took her spectacles and threw it onto the floor. Usually, it would break as Mrs Kim had a strength of a fighter in WWE. This time, it did not. The boy who was late too saved it. "Yours, here." He put it into Yoona's hand. Mrs Kim glared at him. It was like fire burning in her, how dared this student went against her. 

"Get out of here, young man."

"You should. You are not even a teacher. The school must be blind to make you one, you should be the cleaner. That job is much more easier to handle than students like me," he said without looking at Mrs Kim. So rude. 

"Who are you, punk?"

"Lee Donghae, I just got transferred today. Got a problem with that?"

Mrs Kim stepped closer. Her high heels sounded louder, it echoed in the silent classroom. Mrs Kim pushed up her spectacles. She looked at him in detail, "Sorry, Mr Lee. I did not know that you are the principle's son. Take a seat. Back to Miss Im-"

"Ahbojee said that she would be helping me with my first three weeks of school. So, don't touch her. And don't see me as the principle's son, I am like every other student," he said. He looked at Yoona, "Nice to meet you, Yoona-iss." He winked.

Yoona's heart started racing. What.. What is this feeling? Why.. Why did he wink?

"Nae. Same too," she nodded and went to her seat, which was at the back of the class. Donghae followed. Yoona was surprised to see Seohyun move to another seat automatically. Yoona just sat down. Donghae took the seat beside her. 

"Why are you looking at me?"

"Ani. You just look.. Look beautiful behind those specs. Here you go," he took out a comb out of his pocket, "comb your hair, Miss Yoona-iss."

~

Yoona was not able to listen well in class. Donghae caused it all, he has been talking her all day. He was also quite attractive. Yoona, for the first time, spent lesson time to admire a guy. He was drawing graffiti on the pieces of worksheets that Mrs Kim gave out. He had an artistic imagination. He was skilled too. Yoona watched him draw a broken heart, with detail. 

"Why.. Why are you drawing such a.. Brokened heart?"

Donghae turned and looked into her eyes. His blue-contacts made him look so hot, it made Yoona feel hot too. Heat ran through her body. Donghae smiled, that was such a killer.

"It's.. Ugly, isn't it?"

"Ani. It's really pretty."

Donghae looked down. He looked away. Yoona leaned lower, trying to see his face. He was tearing up. His eyes reddened so quickly. Yoona backed away. Mianhae.. Donghae-iss..

"How.. How ca-an a bro-broken heart be pre-pretty to you?" He wiped his tears away. Yoona bit her lips," Sorry, Donghae-iss.. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's just that.. I don't know why are humans like this. Why do they see me in that way? Just because my father is the principle? If I wasn't? That's so cruel. Teachers like Mrs Kim, they are so horrible. They humiliate students in front of the class. But if you are some student who aces in exams or a student who has parents of a high ranking, they treat you like kings and queens. Lifeless idiots," Donghae cursed, " Don't you agree?" He turned back to Yoona. She nodded, "I know. And I guess I am not alone to think that way."

"You mean?" Donghae rised an eyebrow. Yoona smiled.

"My dad, when he was around, all the teachers here always treat me like some princess."

Donghae looked at her, showing her more interest.

"Tell me more about that."

~

Yoona cried at the cafe near the school. Donghae just watched. He did not know what to do. 

"Mianhae, Yoona. I didn't know that it would hurt that bad to spill it all out. Gwenchana?"

Yooona sniffed and sniffed. It seemed like the cries stopped. No, it did not. Now, she was crying harder and more. Everyone looked at them. They were thinking why the boy made the girl cry. Donghae was stuck. What should I do? Aish...

"No.. I-I-I-I ha-have to contin-ue," she swallowed hard, "appa left me and umma. He said it was not a choice. Then the next day, a school day. It spreaded. Everyone looked down on us. They all did. Including my best friend. That was why I am here, in Go Jung High," she wiped her tears away with the tissue Donghae gave her. As boy, he did not know what to do so that she would be better.

"Yoona-iss. Want to vent out your feelings?"

"Sure. I want to. Keeping it in hurts and it's a suffering. But how?"

"Follow me-"

"Ani. We only knew for one school day. Boys like you are dangerous.."

"Aish," Donghae messed his own hair in frustration, "Do I, Lee Donghae, the principle's son, look like a man who would bring you to somewhere and you?"

Yoona stopped and looked at him. He was right, he has been good to her. But that was the suspicious part, why did he lied that the principle chose her? He has been treating her so kind and caring, was there a motive?

Yoona suspected this boy. 

"Kind ones can be dangerous too."

"You know what, fine. If you want to keep it in, it's your choice. Bye. I am going to vent my anger and feelings out somewhere where Yoona doesn't and might never know~" He grabbed his bag, wanting to leave. Yoona pulled his hand, stopping him. "No. I will follow you. Let's go."

~

"Thank you, Donghae."

"You have been thanking me since we came out of that acrade. I get the message already. Hahaha. See you tomorrow. Don't be late, okay? Bye."

Donghae sent her home, to her doorstep. She thought that she would be watching him leaving the place but he wanted to watch her enter the house before he leaves. "Get in. Rest early, Yoona-iss." He waved continously. Yoona giggled before entering the house. 

I won't be late for sure, I will be early.

---------------------------------------------------------------

This is a short one ^^ This was how they met~~

Anticipate for the next one! Thanks for subscribing~