Chapter 5

Academy for the Gifted Ones
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

He took a deep breath.

“Tell me, no, tell us: What’s your power?”

 

I looked around. Everyone was serious. The atmosphere was too tense.

I leaned to the wall and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath.

“Why?” I paused for a second “Why is it so important to know?” I opened my eyes and looked at Dongwoo. “Why?”

“You promised me you would answer it no matter what it is so tell me or I’ll burn you” He was angry again. I side-hugged Sungyeol –who was somehow at my side- and looked up at him with puppy eyes and pouty lips. “Oppa~” I whined “Dongwoo is being mean to me” I tried to use my best aegyo. He was slightly taken aback then smiled at me. “Minyoung-ah, we won’t fall for that. Sungjong has been doing that for years. Now be a good girl and tell us” He pated my head and I pouted. I sighed. “Fine, fine” I retreat my arms and looked around once again.

*I think it’s about time now*

I took a deep breath. I could feel the others were anxious. Just when I was about to open my mouth to speak the door swung open.

“BABY GIRL!!!!” Everyone’s head shot to where the voice came from.

”P-principle”               “Oppa”          

Everyone’s eyes were on me. They all had a shock expression. “OPPA?!!” They hollered.

I scratched the back of my neck. “Infinite oppas, Tae unni, Hyunran unni, this is my brother, Kwon Jiyoung aka GDragon, the principle.” And that’s when the chaos broke out.

 

When they finally calmed down my brother cleared his throat.

“Guys, can I talk to my lil’ sis for a bit?” They looked at each other hesitating

“Don’t worry I will tell everything later” After a few sec they bowed and left the room. But before the girls left “And unnis, you have to fill me in what happened in the cafeteria” I winked at them. They blushed and ran out of the room. I chuckled. *Something good happened*

My smiley face quickly turned into a serious one when the door closed.

“What were you thinking back there? You could’ve got seriously hurt! Were you out of your mind? I can’t believe you made some stupid bet” He went on and on how irresponsible I was.

“I know, I know. Geez stop nagging.” I rolled my eyes

He sighed.”You know how worried I was?” Sadness could be heard in his voice. I immediately felt guilty and looked down. I hated when my brother was sad. “I’m sorry.”

He softened when he saw how bad I felt. He ruffled my hair. “At least you okay now” He smiled and I smiled back. “You should go back to your room and rest” He turn around and was about to leave when I grabbed his arm.

“Is it okay,” I looked up at him “Is it okay if I tell them?”

“It’s up to you baby girl” He held my shoulder “If you trust them enough then you can tell them” My smile grew wide and nodded. I kissed his cheek and ran out. “Be careful. You’ll trip” He yelled after me. I chuckled.  *Like that would happen*

 

While I was running back to the room I texted the boys - more precisely Sungjong - to meet me at the park at 7 PM.

CLICK

I closed the door behind me as I stepped in our room. Aetae and Hyunran were both on their bed and doing their homework.

I jumped in my bed and hugged my pillow.

”Sooo…what happened in the cafeteria?“ I asked as a sat up. They both tried to look elsewhere.

“N-nothing” Aetae stuttered. I raised an eyebrow.

“Oh then you won’t mind me asking Sunggyu, right?” Her eyes widened “Okay, okay I’ll tell you” I smirked

She took a very deep breath

Please log in to read the full chapter