Confidence

My Mr.Mannequin

Dara’s POV

“The photographer you say, she’s just right here.” I said as I pointed myself.

“Oh, it’s you!” The old man said as he change his tone into a friendly one.

“Dara!” Nicole was calling me, I looked at her as she was nearing me.

“Dara, the photoshoot is going to start soon.” She said as she pulled my sleeves.

 

 

“I meant her.” I said as I point to Nicole.

“What me?”

“Oh, so it’s you young lady?”

“Me?” Nicole asked confuse on what's going on.

“I’ve got to grab something I left.” I said as I pulled Nicole’s grip on my sleeve and rushed to the door. Just when I thought I could finally get out of the room, I bump into someone which made me fall flat on my .

“Eeii…” I said as I bit my lip trying to suppress the cry that I was about to make as my eyes become teary. Rubbing my to make the pain go away – GOD!!! IT HURTS!!!

“You, okay?”

I looked up to see a lending hand from the MAN I NEVER WANT TO GET INVOLVE WITH!

“I’m fine.” I said as I quickly got up and pat the dust off my pants.

“I was going to get a drink.” I said in a cool matter.

“But it’s already 9 AM. Grab a drink later.”

“Are you making fun of me?!” I said angrily to him which made the other people inside the room turn their attention to me.

“No.”

“I think, I need to go.”

 

Nicole’s POV

“Dara wait!”

“Now, young lady. Did you forget what your purpose for coming here?” The old man said as he taps my shoulder which made me stop from chasing Dara.

“Yes?” I said as I turn around.

 

Dara’s POV

I’ve been here for 23 minutes, sitting on the floor while hugging my knees as I weep. Are they not concerned about me?
I shake my head then clenched my right fist and wipe my tears. I wasn’t expecting for anyone to pick me up anyway.

I’m tired from crying and it’s hard to breathe. I stood up but before I could move a foot, I  hear footsteps coming my way.
Don’t tell me?! Don’t tell me the rumors are true?!

I quickly hid myself behind the wooden boxes. As I listen to the footsteps getting nearer and nearer, my heartbeat seems to get louder and louder, then *creaaaakk*

Is my weight too much for the stage?! Heaven if you’re looking at me now, please, please do look after me. I don’t want to see any ghost; even thinking of it sends a shiver down my spine.

I looked to my side and was greeted by -

“Kyaaaa!!!” I screamed as I fell backward with my landed on the floor, which happened twice today.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

Is this map right? I thought to myself as I turn the map left to right. Then I looked at my way to see a door. That must be it! I hurried to the door and opened it to be greeted by an empty theater room.

I whistled in amazement.

 

 

“This place is magnificent!”

I guess this is the place. Nicole did say that the place she goes to when she’s not feeling well is the backstage to which the theater room has.

I went behind the stage and see a door, I opened it revealing a staircase; I climbed the steps to see clothes stand and wooden boxes that might’ve contained props.

 

You could say this clothes aren't normally for role playing.

 

Dara’s POV

“Phew! That scared me.” I said as I put my hand on my chest.

“What are you doing here miss?”

“I’m sorry, I was about to leave.” I said to the young – looking guy and was about to leave when he grabs my hand.

“Lend me a hand, will you?”

 

Jaejoong’s POV

I continued to walk and sees Dara with Key?!
That guy, why does he keep on appearing anywhere?

I looked at Dara as she was having a conversation with Key, she was smiling naturally. Seeing her like this makes me think of her differently.


Dara’s POV

“Ah! I remember! You were the one who got pulled by my friend.”

“Yes, I was.” He said as he shows an uncomfortable face.

“I know you feel kinda – Umm.. Scared?”

“No, it’s not like that.” He says protesting.

I stared at him suspiciously, then –

“I guess you could say that.”

“Don’t think too much about it.” I said as I resumed to what I was doing.

“I had the same impression, when I first met her.” I said as I looked at him.

“I get what you mean.”

“Really now?” I said smirking at him which made him flushed.

“Ah!” I said as a thought pop out of my mind.

“You couldn’t be?”

“What?” He asked me as he avoids eye contact.

“You like her don’t you?” I said teasing him.

“Of course I like her, but only as a friend.”

“Nah… That’s not good.”

“How is that not good?”

“You can’t just say ‘LIKE’ so easily. It’ll create a misunderstanding.”

“Oh - kay.”

Then a loud crash suddenly occurs – we both looked to where the noise was and see Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

“Hello!” I said as I wave my hand to them.

“HAHAHAH!” Dara burst out laughing. I looked at her confused on why she was laughing while Key was there looking at me creepily. I looked to what was on my head.

I removed the hat quickly and threw it wherever, how the heck did that land on my head.

“Ehh… Why did you remove it? You look adorable with the hat on.”

“HA – HA! Very funny Sandara Park!”

She comes near me or not, she picks up the stuffs that fell and puts it back in place.

“You seriously can’t take a joke.” She said rolling her eyes.

“Ah! By the way Key, I think I need to go.” She said as she looks at Key.

“Oh, cya.”  

I looked at Dara who was leaving and looked back to Key.

“I’m going.” I said to Key not waiting for his reply, I quickly went to chase Dara.

“Hey! Wait up!” And she’s not listening. I was still chasing her til' we got out of the room.

When we were out she freezes and turns around.

“YOU’RE LIKE WILD RABBIT ON THE LOOSE!”

“My confidence is out.” She says.