Model

My Mr.Mannequin

Dara’s POV


I woke up early to get ready for school and then sudden thoughts start popping out my head while I was preparing myself.

It has been a week since I’ve met that guy, I still can’t forget about that event. Arrgg! Erase, erase! It’ll only destroy my day if I think back to what happened. Oh, right! It’s also been a week since we’ve we took a break from school. Talk about ‘Wow’! Now, now it wasn’t for a vacation, we had a project to deal with and the theme of the project is ‘Call of the Wild’, it deals with the photography of wild animals. And I’m hoping to get a promotion, like what I always wanted to do, be –  a model photographer, if I say ‘model’ it’ll be celebrities!

I’m done dressing myself up, I look at my watch to see the time already 7:30, isn’t that the time to start our class. I panicked and quickly went downstairs to the kitchen; I grabbed a container of milk and cereal in the refrigerator and went to the closets for a bowl and spoon. I poured the cereal and milk together in the bowl and ate, after that grabbed my bag on the couch of my living room then went out and locked my door.

‘Yes!’ I live alone. So saddening isn’t it? Just kidding, I have a bestfriend to stick around with so no problems. Somehow, I’ve said a lot today! I’ll just leave my bike for today and ride a taxi, I wave to a taxi and went to school.

 

Author’s POV

At school, Nicole is seen waiting while her right arm was bent on standing position on the table with her right cheek resting on the palm of her right hand.

 

Nicole’s POV

That girl, is she absent? She doesn’t usually go to school this late. O ~ oh, Mr.Teach is already here!
He walks in with someone following him, ‘ is that the model? Gosh ~ he is hot!’

“Okay students, settle down now.” Mr.Teach says motioning students to sit then he looks at the visitor and looks back to us.

“As you have all known, the student with the highest grades will be given the opportunity to –“ His announcement was cut when someone came in and it was Dara! How can she be late at this special event?

“Oh, did I miss anything?” She said with her hair still messy.

What the heck is she thinking barging in like that! Without second thought I quickly stood and pick her up. I pulled her hand, climbed at the 12th step and motioned her to sit next to me. Like any other universities, our classroom was designed like a stairway.

 

 

Dara’s POV

My hair was a mess! Good thing, Nicole was there to help me out. She’s even sweet enough to pull my hand and give me strength from this humiliation.*Yawtch!* Nicole’s grip was getting stronger, and then when we arrived in the 12th step. I quickly sat next to her when she motioned me to do so.

Is she mad? Is the event really important? With thoughts in my head, I looked to where Mr.Teach and whoever the visitor was standing – My eyes widened as I saw the ‘Visitor’

I stood up and after that -

“You!” I said with a loud voice, which made the other students, Mr.Teach and the ‘Visitor’ look at me.

“Sorry, I just forgot that I didn’t ate lunch” I said jokingly.

“You eat lunch in the morning Ms.Park?” Mr.Teach eyed me with suspicion.

“Huhh?” I said – my mind was still on loading mode, what did I say wrong? While the whole class was now laughing their lungs out.

“Ms. Park, you are to write a letter of apology after class for your act today and make it twenty pages!”

I sat back at my chair after being scolded by Mr.Teach.

"Fix your hair, will ya?" Nicole scolded me next for not fixing my hair.

"Okay, okay. You didn't have to be so angry about it."

"What on earth is wrong with these people today?"

 


Jaejoong’s POV

I diverted my attention to the girl – she looks rather familiar. But I can’t recall seeing a short – haired girl. Nah – must be my imagination.

“Okay, where were we. Ah! About Mr.Kim’s visit here to school, regarding on the opportunity of a lucky student to make him her model.”

Her, so a girl it is! That wasn’t so surprising? Well, good thing it’s not guy. I wouldn’t want to model in front of guys.

“Minzy!” Minzy, who’s that? I looked to where everyone was looking’ That girl?

“Mr.Teach, why did you choose that girl?” I said curiously.

“Oh, she’s the best photographer in this class!”

“Um… Is it okay if I could change her?”

“Why? Is she not good enough to take photos?” He said as his face formed a frown.

“No, not that. While you were discussing about me visiting here, I already chose someone to be my photographer. Is it okay to speak what I have in thought?”

“Sure, as long as I’ll approve that guy.”

Guy?! Okay, time ~ out! I’m looking for a girl to be my photographer, not a guy. Focus ~ focus, I scanned the room looking for someone who I think, I can get along with. Ahah! That short – haired girl could do the trick ~

“Her!” I said pointing in her direction.

“Is it Ms. Jung?”

“No, Ms. Park!”

“Hey! It’s bad to point at other people you know!” She’s such a loud mouth.

“You're not serious right?” Mr.Teach was now sweating a bucket of sweats.

“I'm serious” I said looking at him grinning.

“But, she’s one of our school’s worst photographers.” After, Mr. Teach said that. I was looking on how she would react – she was really silent at first then -

“Yes, I am one of the worst photographers in this school. Please don’t choose me.” She said pleading and showing the infamous puppy eyes.
That was unexpected, I said to myself; and when I saw others reactions were like ‘You finally admit it?!’ So, she’s playing with me huh?

“So what if you’re one of the school’s worst photographers. You could develop your skills if you’re with me.” I said with pride place on top of my head.

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“I would.” Now, she sounds as if this is some kind of duel.

What an unexpected turn out of events. Maybe, getting the time to visit the school wasn't a bad idea after all.