Flashback

My Mr.Mannequin

Author’s POV

Jaejoong arrives in his new condotel. Upon opening the door, a set of suitcases, shopping bags and one cylindrical designed box are seen being carried by a luggage cart while the cart was being pushed one of the condotel’s bell boy.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

“Leave it there.” I said which made the guy put my things off the cart and put it on the floor. After that he bowed in respect and left pushing the cart.

I quickly took off my top and threw it on the bed. Then I went to the bathroom to take a shower still with my pants on. I don’t feel like taking them off yet.

 

Author’s POV

Jaejoong’s telephone suddenly rings, while he was still in the bathroom.

 

Yunho’s POV

‘The person you’re contacting is unavailable to take the call. Please leave a message after the beep. –’

“Hey! Jaejoong, we’re going out okay? Let’s go shop for some new clothes. I heard that limited stocks are being displayed right now! – Don’t worry, all expenses are on me and I’ve also sent a driver to pick you up. Gonna hang up now.”

 

Author’s POV

When Jaejoong was done showering, he grabs his bathrobe which was hanging on the hook and wears it. He goes in front of his mirror and looks at his reflection, then combs his hair backward using his hand. Still dripping, he grabs a towel and uses it to wipe his hair. He comes out still wiping his hair and goes to the kitchen.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

I went to the kitchen and grab a bottle of wine, poured it in my glass and went to my bedroom.

While going there, I saw my telephone blink. A new message huh? Just when I got the time off for some relaxing. I click play to listen to the message and sat on my bed with my legs spread, my elbows placed on each of my thigh while my hand was holding the glass of wine.

‘Hey! Jaejoong, we’re going out okay?’

“Hyung?!”  

‘Let’s go shop for some new clothes. I heard that limited stocks are being displayed right now!’

“Doesn’t he know I’m broke?”

 ‘– Don’t worry, all expenses are on me and I’ve also sent a driver to pick you up. Gonna hang up now.’

“Just when I got back from my trip.” I sighed.

I quickly got up, opened my closet and began scanning for comfortable clothes.

“This will do.” Picking up a horizontal striped sweater, black pants and some accessories to go with it. Now satisfied on how I look, a loud knock suddenly comes bangin’ on my door.

“Sir, Mr. Jung have requested me to take you to the V.I.P’s Central Mall. Tell me when you’re ready.”

“Yeah, yeah.” I said while fixing my hair.

“Done” I went to open the door and –

“Aren’t you the bell boy?!”

“Yes, I am sir.”

“Did hyung send you as a spy or what?” At first he didn’t bother to reply but motioned me to walk with him. As you guys might’ve forgotten the guy will be the one taking me to the mall.”

“Well, no sir. I’m no spy; I just happen to take a lot of jobs, it might’ve been mere coincidence to be involve with you.

“Ohw… Thought you were hired by him to observe my every action.” After what I said, he laughed by the thought of it.

“Hey, hey.” I said now glaring at him.

“I’m sorry for laughing sir.” He said trying to suppress his laughter.

“It’s okay.” I grinned.

We continued walking and talking til’ we reach the elevator. We went in and switch the elevator to first floor.

“And down we go.” He says.

 When we arrived on the first floor, we went straight outside and a car was now park in front of the building.

“This must be my ride.” I said as a smirk formed on my face. I went in and after that we drove to the V.I.P’s Central Mall.

 

Author’s POV

When they arrive, Yunho is seen waving in front of the mall. Jaejoong quickly unbuckles his belt and comes out.

 

Yunho’s POV

I stopped waving when Jaejoong was nearing me.

“Jaejoong! Good thing you didn’t turn down my request.” I said smiling at him.

“How could I turn down a request from you Hyung.”

“That’s Jaejoong for you!” I said and gave him a backslap enough for him to straighten his back. I look at the mall behind me and look back at Jaejoong.

“Don’t try to bore yourself too much. Okay?”

“Yeah, I get it.” He said while rubbing his back.

“Let’s go in.” I said while walking myself to the entrance.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

I followed hyung to the entrance and “Whoa~” I was astonished by the sight of the stores inside.
“See, what can I say.” Hyung says as he turns his attention to me.

After a couple of hours of looking from one store to another, we were feeling worn out so we decided to stop.

“I guess that’ll be all? Anything you still want me to buy Jae?” I diverted my attention on the shopping bags his carrying; and diverted my attention to the shopping bags I was carrying. He has four while I have six, was I asking too much?  Wait – I reminisce the things we did awhile ago, he was the one who chose a lot of clothes for me and made the saleslady carry all of that. As long as it looks good on me, he’ll buy it.

“No, I think these are already enough” I said while forcing a smile on my face. For some reason I feel that his treating me too much, I’m already thankful that he bothered to spend time with me and no don’t get the wrong idea. His even busier than me ‘ I sighed after the thought of it –

“We’ve been friends for a long time and we’re like brothers so don’t think that you’re burdening me.” He spoke and smiled at me.

 

Author’s POV

The driver who was the bellboy of the condotel where Jaejoong lives  suddenly comes in the scene wearing a waiter’s uniform.
“Sir, why is it you called me here?” The driver now speaking to Yunho.

“ I’d like you to carry our bags to the car. While, we still have some things to do.

“Yes, sir.” He then leaves carrying their bags.

“Hyung, why is he wearing a waiter’s uniform?” Jaejoong said with a questionable face.

“He does alot of part – time jobs.”

“Ohh...” Jaejoong said while nodding his head repeatedly still wondering why he has a lot of jobs.

 

Yunho’s POV

“I think the guy needs some help.” Jaejoong says with a slightly worried voice.

“Don’t worry, he won’t drop them” I said trying to not make him worry.

“No, not that. I’m not worried about the stuffs but I’m worried if he’ll ever drop them, will his feet get caught and then fall down?”

I was about to laugh hard on what he said but hold my laughter for awhile, how imaginative could he be? I laugh hard when I couldn't suppress my laughter any longer.

“W-what’s so funny?” He said confusingly.

Then a loud crash suddenly occurs “BANG!”, I looked to where the sound was coming from.
It was our driver, how can such imaginations happen?

"See? I told you!"

“He’ll handle it.” I said to Jaejoong and pushed him inside a store.

 

Author's POV

Meanwhile -

 

Nicole’s POV

“I’m full” I said as I stretch my arms high above.

I looked to where Dara was and look where she’s sticking her face.

"Dara quit doing that!"

“Everything here is – just wow!” She said with a tone of astonishment.

I warned her that she was like a beast and complained on how she should choose carefully on what she was going to buy. While complaining I see the waiter boy falling on his own feet. I stop complaining and approach him.

“Are you okay?” I ask worriedly.

“Yea, I’m okay. It wasn’t that serious.” He said while patting his clothes to remove the dust.

“Oh, let me help you remove the dust and maybe I could also help you carry the bags” I pat the dirt on his back and after that picked some of the bags that were scattered on the floor.

“So, where will you carry these things?” I said trying not to show how I really felt. Right now, I was feeling giggly inside.

“Is it really okay for you to help me carry these bags?”

“Sure, no biggie! I like helping out.”

“Oh, okay. Thanks, I’ll be putting it inside the car.”

“Car?”

“Yeah.”

Is he rich or something? Oh, I’ll have to remind Dara first.

“Dara, I’ll be –“

I looked to where Dara was and looked around to see no sign of her.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

“Hyung, I think it’s time we go home. You already bought enough clothes for one day.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“So? Why are we still here?”

“For a drink? What do you want to have?”

“Coffee with cream.”

“Okay, I’ll be right back.”

While hyung was out, I look at the displays of the store. The fashion here is classy – huh? I think someone’s ing my sweater. I diverted my attention to whoever dared to strip me, it was a tiny girl. She had the courage to me in a mall?! What kind of girl would ever do that?!

“What do you think you’re doing?” I said trying to get her attention.

“Hhmm?”

“I said, what do you think you’re doing?”

After that, she didn’t bother to reply back.

When she finish ing my sweater. She was amaze to see my body built.

“Only a genius can create something so realistic!” She said in amazement.

“That would be me.”

She was somehow shock and slowly looked up to me.

“Dara?” There was a person nearing the store which made me quickly pull her grip on my sweater and turn my back. I buttoned back my sweater and threw clothes on the floor thus, making a big mess. Then after that I left.

 

Yunho’s POV

I went back to the store as soon as I got the drinks. But when I got back to the store, I only saw two girls talking. Where could Jaejoong be? I went to contact my driver.

“Have you seen Jaejoong?”

“Mr.Jung, his here with me right now.”

“I see, Can you wait for me in front of the mall for me?”

“Sure, sir. I’ll be going there now.”

I went out and our driver was there to open the car for me.

“Jaejoong, where have you been?” I said not looking at his direction, shouldn't he feel bad?

“I was attack by a fan girl.” Now, I'm the one feeling bad for leaving him.

“Huh? A fan girl already?”

“Yeah.”

I took out the drink that Jaejoong wanted and gave it to him. I didn't bother to ask more details.

“Here, one Coffee n’ Cream for you.”

“Thanks.”

“And here’s one for you Key”


“Thank you, Sir."

“Let’s just all go home.” I said as I fell asleep.