Photoshoot

My Mr.Mannequin

Dara’s POV

“His here.” 

When I heard the woman’s voice from awhile ago, I turned around –

Stunned as I saw what Jaejoong was wearing.  

 

 

After a moment of staring – this woman suddenly butts in hugging Jaejoong’s arm, being all cuddly and looking at him with eyes that seemed like wanting to eat him up.

“Isn’t he a hottie?” She said as she looks and trying to make me feel jealous by leaning her head on his shoulder while her arms were intact around Jaejoong’s.

You can have him woman! It’s not like I’m going to go GAGA over him for a long period of time, there’s a bunch of hotter celebrities out there.’ I said to myself.

But did I just admit that I went GAGA over him just for a short time. NOOO!!!

“Miss ahh…?”

“Lee Hyori.” She said as she pulls her hand out for a handshake.

“Ah! Miss Hyori – sshi.” I said as I accepted her offer.

“Would you mind if I borrow Jaejoong for awhile?”

“What for?” She said as she snake her way around Jaejoong’s neck.

This woman – she’s the one to complain about time management.

“Okay.” She grinned at me as she frees Jaejoong from her and leaves to go to the other staffs.

Did she enjoy looking at me trying to be desperate? ' I WANT THIS OVER AND DONE WITH. '

“Jaejoong, set.”

He went to me and whispered.

“Thought you weren’t coming.”

“I don’t want to crumple my pride.” I said as I hissed.

He just gave me a smirk and went to the shooting area, there he was waiting for my command.

“Think of Mirotic.” I said to him at a volume enough for him to hear due to distance.

“Mirotic? You want me to express something about a maze?” He said as he looked at me with disbelief.

“Yes.” I said with a neutral face.

“Be clear.”

“The story in my head sounds ridiculous.”

“Come on. We’re not gonna be done with this if you keep it to yourself.”

I went to him to tell the whole story, ONLY HIM. I’m embarrassed to let the others know what’s running on my mind.

After telling the story –

“Oh, so I get to be trapped by a witch because she was obsessed with me? And as the model I have to ensnare the people looking at my photos.”

I just nod in agreement.

“Let’s start now.” I said as I distance myself from him.

Snap … Snap … Snap … Snap …

 

Nicole’s POV

“She actually handles the camera very well.” Mr.Nakamura said who was now beside me sitting on a director’s chair.

“She does, except the fact that she can’t handle the basics.” I said as beads of sweats roll down my face.

“Basics? Like what?”

“Oh, you’ll see.” I said feeling slightly worried.

-

-

-

“I’m done!” Dara said as she run towards us with the camera.

“Let us see then.” Mr.Nakamura said as the staffs eagerly went to see the photos.

And guess what expressions were pasted on their face.

Lee Hyosup was shock; Mr.Nakamura was not pleased while Lee Hyori looked irritated?

“I think we’re late for our appointment.” Ms. Lee Hyori said as she pulled Lee Hyosup, leaving the room.

Mr. Nakamura was scanning the photos carefully; there he reached the point and sighed in disappointed.

 

Dara’s POV

I looked down as I saw the old man’s disappointed face.

“Dara.”

“Yes?” I said as a quickly looked up.

“Here.” He said as he gave my camera back.

I took the camera off his hand and watched him sit comfortably on the chair with his elbows resting on the arms of the chair and with his hands holding together.

“How much do you love photography?”

“I love it, that it has even become part of my life.”

“I see. But I was expecting a different answer."

“Sir, I would like to hear your opinions.”

“Well, as I have observed. You have a good way of handling the camera. But the thing that needs improve most is how you see things in the camera.

You’ve got bad angle.

You got bad taste in glare, shade and reflections.”

I was stabbed by his words.

“Can I see?” Nicole said as she reached for my camera.

“Here.”

-

-

-

“Uhg! Worst than a rookie.”

“Thank you.” I said as I snatched the camera from Nicole.

When it comes to this kind of matter, Nicole has this personality that judges a person’s work which can be too harsh. But I know everything she says is for my own good.

“Okay, that’s all for today.” He said as he jumps off from his chair.

Nicole and I went out the room but before I could follow Nicole, the old guy called back my attention.

“Ms. Park!” He shouted which made me looked back.

“You might want to drop by the Principal’s Office, he might have something to say to you.”

“Sure.” I said then went running after Nicole.

“Nicole!” Nicole stopped walking as she turns around.

“You go on without me, I have something to do.”