The New Manager

A Fool's Only Tears

 

A/N: and so it's TOP's turn..

this is actually just the happening after Seunghyun left the wedding..

Just want to give you an Idea of what is happening  to him.

 

---

 

 

TOP’s POV

 

If you don’t want me to go,

 

don’t let the tears fall down,

 

 don’t let the words run first,

 

don’t blame the world for us.

 

But rather,

 

hold me tight and whisper the words I long to hear,

 

“Please stay.”

 

But those words never came out from her. Seunghyun, don't be a fool. She’s already happy so let her go. I told myself as I marched my way toward my flight.

 

"Hey, mister you left something", someone called from behind but I just decided to ignore it, walking a little bit faster.

 

"Mister!" the girl persistently called running from behind me.

 

I sigh as I hung my shoulders in defeat. She keep on calling me attracting attention. I stop on my tracks and turn around to face her.

 

"Ouch!" she landed on her as she bump into me. I guess she wasn't able to stop running.

 

"Yah! why did you suddenly stop?" she said angrily.

 

"Jeseo—“, my apology got cut when I heard a cracking sound as I take a step forward to help her. I lifted my foot to check what I had stepped on and saw her eyeglasses.

 

"Omo!" she  gasp as she reach for it.

 

"I'm so sorry"

 

The glass got a little crack but the frame was the one that is totally damage.

 

 "eotteoke eotteoke"

 

Flight number 143 passengers please proceed….

 

"I'm really sorry but I need to go", I help her stood up took some cash in my wallet and handed it to her which she accept with her jaw hanging open. Maybe I have given her to much cash. I was about to turn around and go when she suddenly grab me on my shirt.

 

"I can't just let you go", she protested.

 

“but miss, I need to go they have been calling for my flight. Sorry”, I was about to take her hands off my shirt when she lifted her other hand and show me the ticket she was holding.

 

“we’re in the same flight and I can’t see without my glasses, so you better take responsibility”

 

“What?” I look at her in disbelief, is she serious? I was about to protest when she suddenly bent down sliding her hands down aswell still not letting go of me. I look around and saw people eying us accusingly.

 

“uhmm, What do you think your doing?" I asked feeling a littlbe bit irritated and embarassed at the same time.

 

“finding my things?”, she look up at me "If you want us to get left behind you can stay there and stare while I search for the things I drop"

 

"Aisht!!!" I rolled my eyes sighing as I bent down to help her. It really didn't take long to retrieve her things that was drop execpt for the pen that might have rolled somewhere. I definately going to struglle her if she insist looking for that.

 

I'm wasting my time for nothing.

 

few minutes later in the plane....

 

I was looking anywhere but my right side as I eneded up sitting with the nerd girl since we where on the same flight and she insist, of me taking responsibility on what had I done. She was just like a kid yammering about how it end up to be her last pair of glasses and how she can't see without them on. After promising her that I'll buy her another one once we got off the plane, I finally got my silent world back but it didn't last long.

 

"Uhmmm, mist—", she was about to open once again so I decided to stuff it some bread that was served earlier.

 

"Komawoyo", she thanks me as she munch the food and continue.

 

"Oh, before I forgot", she took something from her body bag, the blue invitation that I left purposely at the airport and handed it to me with a smile. I stare at it having no idea what to do. I already decided to leave it, to forget all about it so that I can move on and continue with my life.

 

"that's not mine", I said as I look away.

 

"That couldn't be possible I saw you looking at it at the airport"

 

"You must have seen wrong", I told her.

 

"hmmmm, that's weird", I heard her mumble,

I look at her and she just smile me innocently as she begun to open the envelop. I shook my head as I cannot understand why the hell is she interested with that invitation I PURPOSELY left on the seat at the airport. With her broken glasses that was connected by a masking tape she begun examining the invitation with full of curiosity.

 

"Oh, the  bride is wearing the same dress I wanted for my wedding. She's really beautiful", she then exclaimed.

 

I was planning in ignoring her the whole time as she continue to talk—.  But everytime she gave remarks about Dara I can't help but to glance at her photo in the invitation. No matter what she really looks beautiful with or without make up on, but I do prefare her bare faces. Memory of her bare face everytime I woke up flash back inside my head. Those times when I woke up with her cuddling beside me. Those times when we where still living happily together.

 

"Are you alright?" an annoying voice cut me from my thoughts. I jerk away as I realize the nerdy was staring at me as I was caught looking at Dara's photo. "You seem to be spacing out, why?" she look at the photo and then at me.

 

"No, I'm not", I said with a sigh and diverted my gaze back outside.

 

"It must be really sad that you didn't be able to attend your friend’s wedding, right?"

 

If she just known that the one getting married is not just a friend to me but the one I consider my life, maybe she'll shut up.

 

"Hey hey" she poke my shoulders.

 

I turn at her annoyed.

 

"What!"

 

"Who is your acquaintance here? The girl or perhaps the boy?"

 

"I told you it's not mine"

 

"Yeah, right that's why your eyes started to mist just by staring at the photo"

 

"tss, can you please shut up", she is really starting to annoy me.

 

"hmmp, grumpy"

 

Ignore her Seunghyun, you don't need to waste your time on her.

 

"The groom is really lucky", after awhile I once again heard her said.

 

I once again let go of a deep sigh, knowing that she was right. The groom, his one of the luckiest man in this world having her locked with him. I close my eyes letting a tear escape as the longing pain continue to invade my chest.

 

Why does it has to be him? Exactly why can’t it be me?

 

 

Like what I had promise I bought her a new pair of glasses as soon as we landed in Japan. After paying for those glasses, I immediately headed off. I don’t want to hear more of her blabbering. I went straight in my apartment here in Japan. The place where me and my manager stay every time we had a promotion here. As I put my bags inside the room. I reach out for my pocket to get my phone.

 

‘my phone what da’

 

Oh, yeah hyung confiscated my phone since its part of our deal. Now, how will I be able to contact my new manager? The agency decided to send a new manager with me here in Japan. Someone who can help me communicates with others in this country. I suppose to meet him in the airport in Korea but he didn’t show up. Did he perhaps abandon me? I hope he knew his way to the apartment.

 

Oh well I’m just going to contact them later by the net. I then decided to take a hot shower first to freshen up myself. After taking it I went out to prepare my dinner when my door bell suddenly rings. I don't really know anyone here in Japan so I wonder who the hell was outside. I wash up my hands and headed to the door.

 

How do I say 'who are you in nihonggo?'

 

I scan my mind trying to recall something usefull.

 

"Konbanwa?" I then said as I look at the monitor. There is someone wearing a cap standing outside my door.

 

"Hai, konbanwa top-san....",and so she start talking but I couldn't undertstand anything she said. I think I need my notes with me, should I get it in my luggage? I was about to turn around to get my usefull note when I heard the person shriek making me open up the door to see what happen.

 

"what the—v" I look at the girl sitting on her and my eyes widen in surprise "Oh, what are you doing here don't tell me—Stalker?" I said pointing at her accusingly.

 

"Yah!", she stood up dusting herself, "Stalker? who do you think you are? it's like someone would dare to stalk you, Mr. Grumpy"

 

"Tsk, and who would wanted to have a stalker like you?"

 

She rolled her eyes at me "What are you doing here, maybe your the one stalking me"

 

"Hohohoh, women I should be the one asking that. What are you doing outside my apartment?"

 

"Your apartment?" her eyes widen as she stare at me with her motuh hanging open, "That can't be"

 

She try to peek at my aprtment and I block her path.

 

"What do you think your doing?"

 

"Move out of my way"

 

"I won't"

 

"Top-shii", and she started screaming my name.

 

"Yah stop shouting why the hell are you calling me?"

 

"You?" she looks at me with wide eyes.

 

"Yes, me. If you don't have any business with me, please be kind enough to leave and stop disturbing me", I was about to close the door when she blocked it and was clever enough to get herself inside.

 

"Tsk, I can't believe this", she said shaking her head as she walked in like a boss, "I couldn't possibly got the wrong address"

 

"Yah, get out", I said with grinded teeth. Who the hell does she think she is entering a man's home without permission?

 

She looks back at me with a smile painted on her lips.

 

"Is that how you treat your new manager?"

 

"Ma-Ma-nager", I stuttered as I look at the crazy girl infront of me.

 

This can't be happening? Jeolte Andwae!!!!!!!!!!

 

----

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Yoom Eun Hye assign as TOP shii’s manager starting today, please take good care of me?” Eun hye introduced herself formally to the guy who had his mouth open.

 

“no, this can’t be happening. They must no you must have gotten it wrong”

 

“No, I’m sure about it”, she took her assigned papers from the enveloped and show him her proof. “That’ll be your info written in there with a picture though the picture you got there was I think during your pre debut. You look chubby”, she giggle.

 

“fine fine”, he sighed in frustration. “You’re my manager now I got something to do, leave”

 

“am I not living here?” she asked curiously.

 

“You? Are you out of your mind? Why would I take in a girl I hardly known”

 

“Cause I’m your manager and I heard your old manager stayed here”, she said innocently.

 

“You can’t, now go!”

 

“Why is that?”

“If you aren’t aware four eyes. You’re a girl and I’m a boy aren’t that enough reason”

 

“but I don’t have any place to go”

 

“And that’s not my problem”, he said not really interested.

 

“but the contract said that you’ll provide me a place to stay so it’s either you bought me one or I’ll be staying here”

 

“You—“

 

“Yah! Top-shii you got two rooms here so there won’t be a problem unless—“, she look at him with wide eyes then started covering herself with her arms “Are you attracted—“

 

“Your crazy”, Seunghyun cut her off.

 

“then that’s it. I’ll be staying”, a victorious smile form on her lips as she sat down on the sofa.

 

“fine, do what you want”

 

“Thank you”, she beamed “don’t worry I won’t cause you any trouble. Leave every house work to me and I’ll do it whole heartedly”

 

Eun Hye look at the guy who just rolled his eyes and went back to the kitchen. She wonders why the company want her to keep an eye on him when he doesn’t really look like a trouble maker.

 

.....rather he looks lonely.

 

---

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

Why does this things happening to me? Am I born unlucky? Wait no, that can’t be true. I was lucky when I meet her, Dara. She was my luck and then everything falls apart when we parted. I roll on the other side of the bed trying to get some sleep as I try to erase every single thought that’s forming inside my head. I haven’t in Japan for that long but I’m already missing her so bad. Argh! I’m always getting emotional when it comes to her.

 

My eyes landed on the small clock on the table. It’s already 9:30pm in Korea, I wonder what she’s doing right now. Eh! My eyes widen in horror as another thought run inside my head. If it’s already this late then the wedding is already over and so is the party and we all knew what happen after the wedding.

 

No!!!!

 

My heart is screaming inside my chest as her innocent face flash in my mind. Just a thought of someone holding her makes my blood boils. My bed pounded from the force that my fist release.

 

 It should be me.

 

‘Tabi’

 

‘Seunghyun’

 

I try my best to think of something else, to erase her face inside my head but then her voice start echoing like a recorded tape and I’m definitely going insane. I should be happy for her since that’s what she wants and she’s happy with it. But I can’t just bring myself doing it. I feel like dying as thoughts of her being happy with someone else cross my mind.

 

I just can’t imagine anyone with her but me. I wanted to be selfish just for once. I just want her all for myself but then I was scared.

 

I knew that alcohol isn’t allowed in my apartment but since no one is here I decided to get some from the store downstairs. I think I badly need it to get some sleep for the night. I just can’t get her out of my mind and especially out of my heart.

 

I sat down on the floor as I started on my session, drinking beer like it’s water. I should be forgetting her but as I started to get drunk all emotion mixed up and my eyes start tearing like I care. I continue to gulp my liquior staring far into space as I let my tears flow when I suddenly felt a prescence beside me.

 

I was about to scope another can when a hand beat me to it.

 

“Mind if I join you?”

 

I just rolled my eyes and didn’t answer.

 

“Ah!!! So refreshing” she drink it up in one go and I look at her lifelessly. I totally forgot I got an annoying companion in the house.

 

“Are you alright?” she then asked as she turns to me. The living room is dark so I was sure that she couldn’t possibly see my stain face or maybe I was wrong.

 

“Get lost”, I told her as I grab another one and open it up.

 

“hmm, grumpy as always”

 

“What do you want?” I asked since she might have a complain on the room she was staying. I had given her the room that my old manager has been using since she insist in staying.

 

“I thought you might need someone to talk to, I knew how you feel”

 

‘How do I feel?’ she’s really out of her mind. How could she? She doesn’t even know me personally.

 

“I also lost someone I treasure the most”, I was taken aback when I heard those word from her.

 

“what are you talking about?”

 

“The bride—“

 

“How many times will I tell you that, that invitation isn’t mine”

 

“Yah, are you really going to deny it?” she said annoyed “then can you explain those pictures?” she pointed on the picture display above. It was that picture I always left here in Japan. It’s compose of six miniature picture on the side and one big picture frame in the middle. It was picture of me and Dara, our memories. I brought it here in Japan so I won’t missed her that much while I’m staying here and I guess I haven’t put it away yet. Like I had plan’s doing that in the first place.

 

“now, are still going to deny it?”

 

I stay silent and just decided to continue drinking. I don’t need to explain anything.

 

“I know how you feel”, she once again said “And you aren’t helping yourself”

“you don’t know anything so stop pretending, just got lost”, I told her with grinded teeth. Who does she think she is?

 

“I might not know everything that happen to you but I knew how it feels to lost the one you love. It’s like you no longer wanted to live, that feeling that you want to throw everything away just to have them back, I—know how much it hurts”

 

I look at her as she was now bowing down hiding her face behind those bangs. I suddenly felt sorry as I saw a tear drop down but she immediately wipes it off.

 

“Are you alright?” I suddenly asked.

 

“mian, I think I’m really annoying you am I?” she painted a smile as she face me. “I just want you to knew that you can share those burden with me cause I truly understand how it feels but if you don’t want to, I’m not going to force you or anything”

 

I took another can open it up and handed it to her earning a confuse look from her.

 

“drink, I think you also need it”, I told her.

 

I think I wasn’t the only one in burden right now.

 

“You know you’re still lucky”, she muttered after a few drinks.

 

“Me, lucky?” I laughed. How could I be lucky if I lost the girl I love.

 

“Well, you just lost her to a guy so I still consider you lucky since you could still see her happy compare to me I lost him for life”

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“I lost him in an accident on his way to our wedding”, a bitter smile form on her lips as she started opening up. “Do you knew how it felt when I  thought he had desserted me and most of all do you knew how it felt when I realize that he didn’t but I wouldn’t be able to see him again cuase he died. My world totally crashed that time”

I was speechless as I heard her story. Her pain must be trice as mine and then I learned that it just happen a month ago. I was really surprise. How did she stand up from that fall? I look at her full of admiration as she can still smile after what happen to her.

“I realize that I shouldn’t be leaving in my past and I need to step forward that’s why I’m here now”, she smile at me as she patted my shoulders “and so you, You came here to Japan to forget about sad memories not to reminisce them. Let’s both step forward, shall we?”

 

Step forward? I stare at her two brown orbs as I was lost in thought.

 

Should I?’

 

 

~o0o~

 

 

 


 

 

and so TOP is with another girl..

isn't she pretty???

<*evil laugh>

Hold your horses guys..

This is a TABISAN fic as promise and since our first story didn't end up happily.

I'll try to end this one the way you wanted it to be...kekeke

Every character will have their happy ending

Somehow..