Denial

A Fool's Only Tears

 

 

 

Sandara’s POV

 

I place my hand over my chest as I felt my heart race. I got a really bad dream and the thought of it makes me feel like my heart was squeeze painfully inside my chest. I took a deep breath closing my eyes in the process. It’s just a dream, I try to convince myself as I sat up.

 

“noona!” I heard Seungri’s husky voice from somewhere in the room. My eyes adjusted from the bright lights and then I realize I wasn’t in my room like I thought I was. I was inside a white room with a little sofa on the side where Seungri was lying. He stood up and then run to my side.

 

“Gwaenchana?”

 

“Hospital?” I asked.

 

“Nae”, he answered with a nod as he took a chair and place it beside my bed.

 

“Why am I here?”

 

“Seung—”, Yb then enter the room but stop as he saw me. I gave him a smile in greeting and he look at me like I did something wrong before returning a tired and worried smile.

 

“Guys, she’s awake”, he then called from behind him.

 

“Chincha?” I heard voices behind the door before it open widely and they came in. They started piling up beside the bed with Bom on the lead. She squeeze me into a tight hug asking me if I was okay over and over again. Physically, I really felt fine just a little bit tired and I believe nothing’s wrong with me but emotionally, I’m not sure. I felt heavy, heart empty and I felt something’s missing. I glance at the door waiting for another person to arrive. The whole gang is here except him and it makes me feel uneasy.

 

“Where is he?” I then asked making everybody silent as their girls exchange meaningful looks. I was waiting for an answer but no one dare to speak avoiding eye contact.

 

“Dae?” I look up at him but the latter look away biting his lower lips.

 

“Seungri?” I called him next but he just hang his head low, still no response.

 

“Y—”, I was about to turn to Youngbae when Jiyong cut in.

 

“He is gone”, he told me and I felt like I already heard those words before.

 

“HAHAHA, very funny Ji”, I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes and they all stare at me like I’m someone who lost her mind.

 

“Yah, are you guys trying to play a prank on me?” they didn’t answer, “Yah, Seunghyun come out. Game is over”, I called out loud thinking he was just hiding behind the door waiting for a cue to come out but then nothing happens.

 

“Tss”, I shook my head and was about to stand up and go to check the corridors outside but Jiyong grab me on my arms keeping me in place.

 

“He isn’t here”, he told me.

 

“what are you saying?” I take his hands off me, “didn’t you tell him I’m here?” I asked since I am sure that he’ll hurry his way here if he found out. Jiyong shook his head making my eyebrow creased.

 

“why didn’t you tell him? Where is he?” I reach out for my bag on the side table. I then took my hand phone out and decided to dial his number. I was waiting for it to ring but then I was diverted into the operator telling me that they could no longer connect the call since the number no longer exist.

 

Did I perhaps dial a wrong number?

 

I check the number and dial it once again but it only ends like the first one but I didn’t give up.

 

“You wouldn’t be able to contact him?” YB then said.

 

“and why is that?”

 

“His phone had been confiscated”

 

“Confiscated? But why? Hohoho your starting to made up a good story”, I teasingly said since it was Seunghyun where talking about, and his precious phone. It’s something he treasure not letting anyone except me touch it.

 

“noona, don’t you remember anything?” Seungri then asked making me really confused. I shook my head in response. I try to make myself remember something but only the nightmare flash back inside my head.

 

“How about the wedding prep—”, Minzy was saying something before CL and Bom cover and I look at them accusingly. They were keeping something from me, I can feel it.

 

“unni, I think you better get some rest. Let’s talk some other time”, Cl then said and was about to pull Minzy with her.

 

“ani, let’s talk now”, I told them.

 

“Dara’s right let’s all talk now”, Gd said.

 

“But hyung”, Seungri protested as he looks at me worriedly.

 

“Seungri were not here to help her deny the truth, we are here to help her accept it”, He told him and all of them  nodded while I felt left behind.

 

What truth are they talking about?

 

Jiyong then look at me straight in the eyes and I knew he was ready to spill everything. But am I ready to hear it all?

 

“Can’t you really remember anything that happen before you collapse?” he once again asked.

 

“no, yah you guys are giving me headaches”, I complain as they all got me confuse.

 

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 “Yesterday was supposed to be your wedding day”, Jiyong started.

 

My Wedding? Her eyes widen due to shock as the phone in her hand slip down.

 

“You are supposed to get married but then you realize that he wasn’t the guy you wanted to spent your whole life with. And so you run after hyung…”

 

“Stop”,she mumbles.

 

“But you wont believe Yongbae when he told you that he was already—”

 

“Stop!!!!” she screamed as her grip on the sheets tighten and her head was now hanging low. Tears started dropping down from her eyes wetting the white sheets of the bed.  She wanted to get out of the reality that he was already gone making herself believe that all that happen was just part of her worst nightmare.

 

“Lier”, she said in repeat covering her ears as she fights her tears back.

 

“But it is true”, Jiyong firmly said.

 

“He won’t”, she croaked.

 

“He already did. He is gone”

 

“he—”, everything sink into her as tears continue to stream down her face.

 

“Unnie”

 

“Noona”

 

“Leave”, CL and Suengri who was about to comfort her stop as she uttered it in a cold broken tone. “I wanted to be alone”

 

“but noona—”

 

“Please”, she beg in between sobs.

 

“We’ll be just outside if you need us”, Bom then said before they left.

 

---

 

Sandara’s POV

 

I cried all night.

 

I called to you even though you didn’t answer.

 


I hide from the world. The moment you left, I died.

 


And still there hasn’t been one thing that changed.

 


I just got sicker and I was the only one in pain.

 

 

 

I was lying on my bed eyes swollen from the non-stop crying but at this time I think all the tears dried up. I am staring at the wall as I refuse to talk to anyone. Bom has been always by my side trying her best to comfort me, she has been with me since the day I came running for him and I still can’t believe that I was too late that he was already gone. No one knew where he is or can contact him except sangjangim and I haven’t seen that man for a long period. I’m still going insane not knowing what to do.

 

“Where’s Dara?” I heard a familiar voice behind the door.

 

“She’s in there and she still refuse to go out or eat”, Bom reply in a tone full of worry.

 

The door open allowing some light to enter the room but I didn’t flinch or turn around to see who it was, it wasn’t the voice I am longing to hear. That person turns the lights on inside the room and heard his footsteps getting near. I felt the bed shifted as he sat on the edge as my eyes adjusted from the light.

 

“Dara”, he softly mumbles.

 

“Dara-ah”, now I can hear pain in his voice making me looks at him.

 

Jaejong eyes were focus on me. He also looks broken just like me. He’d grown dark circles under his eyes, paler complexion and he also grown thinner the last time I saw him. A tear escape his eyes as he reach out for me but he pull it back before he can touch me.

 

I sat up looking at him as guilt creep inside my system. I’m not the only hurting in this situation, he is also hurting and I knew it was all because of me.

 

“Jaejoong, I’m sorry”, my voice sounded foreign to me since it has been a long time since I heard myself talk to anyone.

 

“No, Dara. I am sorry”, I look at him confuse. I was the one who hurt him, I should be the one sorry not him. He hasn’t done anything wrong.

 

“I’m sorry for trying to keep you when I already know you do not belong with me”, he took my hands on my lap squeezing it as he continues. “I just remind you of him, right?—“ I stare at him not knowing how to answer, “but still the original is way much better”

 

“Jae, I’m really –”

 

“It’s alright Dara. You don’t have to feel sorry and you also don’t have to punish yourself like this. I hate seeing you broken. I have seen you like this before, but now you look much worse”, he slid a strand of hair on the back of my ear caressing my face in the process. “I had pick you up before and I’m still willing to pick you up for the 2nd time around, if you would just let me”

 

<*silence>

 

“But I know you wouldn’t let me”, he pulled off 

 

I didn’t answer as I saw the pain and longing look in his eyes. I don’t want to hurt him anymore; he is so nice to deserve someone like me. I’m just going to hurt him.

 

“You should start eating and regain your strength mom has been worried about you”, a small smile emerge on his lips as he gave my hand another squeeze.

 

“Tell your mom, I’m sorry. I really am”

 

Jaejoong’s mom is really nice to me, treating me like her own daughter and I know how she really adore and love her only child. And now I cause his son so much pain, I just don’t know how to face her. Actually, I don’t know how to face everyone after I run off from my wedding.

 

“Don’t worry Dara she understand. The other guest might not but she understands”, he said all smile “Remember when she insist of buying herself just cheap clothes and even drag us to the movie house 3 hours before the wedding, she already know what’s coming”

 

I look at him confused though the thought cross my mind. Her mom really did insist in watching that movie before the wedding and we just can’t say no to her.

 

“She already know that it’ll end that way”

 

“What?” I gasp in surprise how could she knew it.

 

“She’s the one that convince me to let you go telling me that we can’t force love and you can’t marry me so you could run away from your true feeling. She already knew that this will happen and she even bought us separate gifts, can you believe that?” he chuckle.

 

“How?”

 

“I also don’t know”, he took something from his pocket and gave it to me. “Here”

 

“What’s this?” I look at the small box he handed me.

 

“Mom told me to give it back to you— Dara”

 

I look up at him.

 

“we’ll be living soon so please get back on your feet”, he cup my face “be strong, Arraseo”

 

---

 

A small smile emerge my lips as I took the locket inside the box.

 

I thought I had lost it, I sigh in relief as I examine the locket. I run my fingers behind it closing my eyes as I read the engrave letters at the back that started and ended with a heart.

 

♥ T-A-B-I-S-A-N ♥

 

Though a tear escape my eyes, a new courage emerge inside my heart. I won’t and I can’t give up on him, not now that I’m already sure of what I truly felt. Not now, that I already know that my life will be meaningless without him. And most importantly, not now when I already realize that my heart belongs and will always belong to him.

 

 

 

~o0o~

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

 end of second chapter of my tabisan fic..

 

 

yeah it’s a tabisan fic

 

 

but then....

 

 

 

where is he?

 

Are you guys wondering what happen to our beloved Seunghyun oppa?

 

>>>>>>>>>>>I tell you guys a secret.

 

 

 

But first

 

Come closer

 

I said closer

 

Closer

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

I got him hostage inside my house in the first 2 chapters…

 

Wahahaha XD

 

But don’tcha worry I’m going to release him anytime soon..

 

Want him to stay in yours??? ;))

 

Still deciding if he should come out in the next chapter or not..

 

Hmmmm, hand me a coin will you?

 

Let the decision be made..

 

<*TOSS!!!>

 

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and beautiful comments for this fic..

though the comments had dissapear...ahaha

 

I really appreciate it..

and oh yeah sorry to dissapoint you guys

 the guy who wrap his arms around dara during the airport scene is YB not Tabi..

but he''ll return..

i promise..

 

 

<*result will be reveal in the next chappie>

kyeopta~♥!