Revelation

A Fool's Only Tears

"Ugh! My head hurts", Dara whines as she walks toward the dinning table.

Bom is standing at the other side with her hands on her waist as she glare at her wasted friend.

"Of course it will hurt. What where you thinking?", she sat opposite to her. "Did the alcohol take all the pain away?"

Dara shook her head as she rest her head on the table sighing.

"I don't know what came in you're mind that you get yourself drunk alone in the street. I'm glad you called Seungri before you passed out"

"Mianhae"

"Dara if you have a problem you know you can always talks to me"

"Thanks", she smile weakly at her.

"Dara?" Bom look at her worried.

" I talk to Eunhye yesterday"

"Eunhyue? The new girl?"

"Uhm", she nods.

"Why? What did that girl told you?"

"I accidentally bump into her when I went to the YG building. She is actually nice"

"Wait hold there. You went to the YG building? Why? Don't tell me you went to see him again?"

Dara stay silent.

"Why don't you stop hurting yourself"

She smile bitterly to herself. How can she stop when she still cant let go of him. She still wants him so bad but she's no longer sure if he feel the same.

"He hates me", she felt the heavy feeling in her chest as she acknowledge the fact that he really hates her.

Bom stood up from her seat and gave Dara a hug, cause she knew she need that so bad. 

"I cause him so much pain", she sob "Am I a bad person?"

"You're not Dara. You're just a fool, the both of you"

"What should I do?"

"What do you think you should do?"

She stare at her friend. 

"Tell him", she finally said. "Tell him how you really feel, he needs to know. Whatever happens after that you need to accept it. Maybe", she paused "Just maybe you're not really destined for each other"

---

"Seungri!"

Seungri tense up hearing his name being called. He's walking in the YG corridor with his mind flying else where. 

"Yow, bro what's up? We've been looking for you", he smile awkwardly at YB whose hands was on his shoulders. He look at the other three approaching glancing at Jiyong and Seunghyun. 

They have a schedule that day with Seunghyun. The last schedule he has with them before he leave. 

"Is there something wrong?" Jiyong asked him as he keeps looking at him like he has something to say. 

"Ugh, nothing", Seungri answer in arush making him more suspicious. 

"Aren't we in a hurry?" Seunghyun then said walking passed them like he doesn't care about him at all. Being the cold guy once again. 

For the whole day Seungri is being unusually quiet and somehow acting strange making them worried. He keeps on glancing at Jiyong and Seunghyun when they are not looking but unfortunately he was doing a bad job on not getting caught making the two anxious. 

They knew he met Dara the night before so they somehow got a clue that is has something to do with her. 

The two tried to fight back their curiosity but eventually Jiyong gave in. 

"Seungri", he called his attention "Let's talk", he then said standing up from his seat and walks outside. 

"Ah ok", Seungri stood up looking at Seunghyun before he followed Jiyong out. 

Not Long before the two left Seunghyun as well stood up and walk out. 

"Seunghyun!", Eun hye greeted him as they saw each other at the corridor. "where are you going? Is you're schedule finished?"

"Uhm", he nod with a smile "is yours?"

"Nah! I have to bring this to the recording studio and this one to Jangmae", she pouted showing a cd and some files in her hands. 

"Let me help you", he reach out for the Cd "I'll take this to the recording while you met Jangmae. Lets finish this at once so we can go home early. Okay?"

"Okay", she beams and they both head to their destination. 

---

"Hyung, I think I made a sin", Seunghyun paused as he hears Seungri voice from the slightly open door of the recording studio.

"What did you do?" Jiyong said in a worried tone. 

"Last night", Seungri was still hesitant. 

"Gawdh! Seungri what did you do last night?" Jiyong is somehow going crazy because of Seungri.

'I-- I kiss Dara noona!"

"You what?!" Jiyong shock voice echoed in the hall.

Seunghyun was frozen on his spot his eyes wide in shock as the case of the CD he was holding cracks. 

"I think I like noona"

With that Seunghyun snap and he storm inside the room grabbing Seungri by the collar. 

"Did you lost your mind?"

"What's your problem?" Seungri asked trying to take his hands off him. 

"YOU ARE MY PROBLEM!", Seunghyuns hands is trembling. 

"Me? what did I do to you"

"You kiss a married women for pete's sake Seungri and now you're saying you like her?"

"Dara noona isn't married", Seunghyun was taken aback on what he heard making his grip loosen.

"what did you said?"

"Dara, didn't get married", he looks back at Jiyong confuse as his eyebrows furrowed. 

"She run after you hyung, but you weren't brave enough to stay or fight for her"

"Stop joking this isn't funny"

"Stop fooling yourself"

Seunghyun gets more confuse. When he left her in her wedding she told him she was happy. She didn't asked him to stay. 

"You should asked sangjangnim, he'll tell you everything"

---

"finally its out", Seungri smile as he watch Seunghyuns back disappear in the corridor as he headed to face their president. 

"Is it true?" The two glance at the back hearing a voice. 

Eunhye  was standing behind the now open door. She looks at two with a serious expression in her face.

"Is it true that Dara din't get married?"

"Yes, she didn't", she looks away staring at the now empty corridor. 

"Now what are you planning to do?" Seungri dare asked. 

"Nothing", the side of her lips twirk in a small smile "they deserve to be happy"

Seungri was surprise in her response making him glance at her. He smile to himself seeing that she is sincere.  "I guess hyung is right"

Eunhye look at him confuse. For the long run Seungri has hated her eversince she came in the picture now he is smiling at her for the first time. 

"I guess you're not that bad", he then said. 

 

---

Seughyun is so hurt when he walks out of their president office. He can't believe that he has been hurting all this time because of a lie. A lie that was made by those people around him. A lie he made himself as well. 

They where suffering away from each other because of his dreams but those dreams isnt that important to him at all. Those dreams was made because of her. Because he wants her to be proud of him. 

If only he was strong enough to stay that time, things won't end up like this. She wont need to suffer like him. If he was only strong enought to protect her maybe things has ended differently. 

"Hyung", a hand stop him from leaving the area. He look at YB who handed him something, his old phone. The one he left at Seven's house before he leaves.

"Seven hyung told me to give it back to you. He says he was sorry that he wasn't able to give it to you sooner"

Seunghyun just nods at him knowing that Seven was called in the military the same day he left. 

"I don't really think, I need this right now anyway", Seunghyun then said not giving much thought about it. 

"No", YB smiles at him "I think you do"

 

Seungyun sat down fumbling with the phone in his hand. He already left the YG building as he needs a time for himself. With YB's word lingering in his mind he finally decided to flip it open and turn it on. 

It was his personal phone the one where he keeps all the unrelated to work contacts. He barely use it that time so he is quiet curious of what he could find here. He went to the inbox and as far as he remember it suppose to only contain one message. That one message about his flight so he was kindda surprise when he saw some unread messages in it. 

They where a few but only 2 message caught his eyes. Tears started to drop from his eyes wetting the screen of his phone as  those words that he wanted to hear that day from her finally appears. 

 

 please don't leave me.

 

I love you, I still do. Don't go.

 

 

 

 

~o0o~