Nappun Namja / Bad Guy

A Fool's Only Tears


Senghyun was watching himself on the screen shock on how many tapes of him she kept all this time. After reading the message he found himself running to her place. How did he get in? Dara still use the same old password she always use his birthday.

There are lots of question he wants to ask. A lot of things he wants to clarify but there is only one thing he wants to hear.

"I'm back", she heard her called out upon entering her apartment.

He stood up to finally meet her.

"Seunghyun what are you doing here?" Dara was surprise finding him in her living room dropping her things on the floor as their eyes met.

"So you didn’t get married?"

"How did—"

"Answer me!" his tone is serious as his cold eyes stare at her.

"Yes, I didn't get married", she answered her eyes getting moist. She saw how his eyebrows furrowed as if he has been pricked.

"I thought you were happy, why?"

"I'm sorry", her voice cracked.

"Sorry", he bitterly laughs "Can that take all the pain you had cause me?" he stride toward her gripping her arms and pushing her back on the wall. He pins her there locking his eyes on her. His eyes are furious as it met hers "do you know how much I suffer because of you. That day I feel like dying" she can now see the pain in his eyes.

"I'm really sorry", she sob.

"Enough of that B*llSh*t!!! Tell me why Dara? Why? I thought you're happy?"

"Cause I'm still in love with you", Seunghyun close his eyes as he leans closer resting his forehead on hers as he already loosens his grip. He's trying his best to control his emotion.

"Then why did you let this happen to us? Why did you let them control you? Do you really love me?"

"I do Seunghyun. I always have and always will"

He leans back to gaze at her eyes. "I really hate you"

Dara gulp a lump in as she heard those words from him.

"You can hate me all you want but that won't change how I feel for you. I can understand if you already let me go. If you had already stopped loving me. I-"

"Enough!", he stops her cupping her face as she brush her tears with his thumb. "I've already heard what I wanted to hear"

"Now listen to me", he said locking eyes with her "I've honestly tried to let you go, I've honestly tried to forget you. I've honestly tried not to think of you but I honestly can't cause honestly I don't want to. I haven't been around Dara but that doesn't mean I stopped loving you", he bite his lower lips trying hard to stop the tears from falling. "I'm such a fool an idiot thinking I could, I'm sorry"

"Seunghyun", Dara was lost for words looking at him as finally a tear roll down his face.

"I hate you cause you let others affect us but you know what the worst", a smile thug in his lips "I hate you cause You are the only one who drive me this crazy"

 

---

 

Dara's POV

My world turns black and white the day he leaves now it started to bloom colors again. This time I won’t let the colors fade. I'll hold onto it until my last breath. Now I know what I want and that is to be with the person who my heart truly belongs to.

"Are you sure you're no longer mad at me?" I asked as I followed him in my apartment as he gets ready since he was called to go back to YGE.

"Yes, how many times will you ask that question?"

"It’s just that", I started playing with the hem of my shirt as I can’t look at him. "I know how much pain I inflict you"

He paused and looks back at me as his face turn serious.

"I thought we are going to forget all about it. It’s just a bad dream Dara, forget it"

Bad dream, No it’s a terrible nightmare. But then the nightmare is real and I just can’t get it out of my head. The fact that I had hurt him still lingers making me guilty of every foolish things I did.

"Let me do something for you", I continue to asked as I really wanted to make it up.

"Are you really not going to drop it off", he sounded annoyed making me somehow regretful

We are already standing in front of the elevator waiting for it to reach our floor. I keep my mouth shut but the uneasiness is still in my stomach. I just want to do something for him. I want to repay him for choosing to stay with me and for loving me.

The elevator reaches our floor and I watch him as he gets in but then retract his step back to me. He steps closer and cup my chin making me tilt my head to meet his gaze.

"Dara you see you don't really need to do anything", he leans down and press his lips to mine. "But if you insist, fine", he smile playfully. "I'll get my revenge on you, someday", he winks before he gets back on the elevator and let its door closes leaving me dumb folded.

"BOm ah!!" I barge into my dearest friend house looking for her.

"Now what’s wrong?" She asked not looking surprise at all.

"Seunghyun is being cheeky lately", I whine puffing my cheeks as I pouted.

"I guess you are really back to normal", she answer not really caring about my problem.

A smile form on my lips hearing her remark, she is right we are finally back to normal.

---

Seunghun's face is devoid of emotion as he faces their president. The guy who sent him away, the guy that causes them pain. Things might have been fine between him and Dara but not with his hyung. He still can’t understand why he did it.

"The contract is finally effective today. I hope you had no plans in backing out", YG told him as he carefully watches his every movement.

"I won’t as long as you keep your promise don’t try to do anything beyond the job this time", he answer back not even looking at him.

"You know very well that I kept my word. I did the deal with Ms. Park and I'm going to do it again with you. I hope you keep yours as well"

"Don’t worry. I Will sangjangnim", he gave him a bow and leave the room.

---

Jiyong immediately came to the rooftop after receiving a text from Seunghyun. He found him standing silently lost in deep thoughts.

 "Hyung?" he called out to him as he approaches him.

"Eum, you're here”, he smiles nodding his head and once again look afar.

"Have you talked to sangjangnim?"

"Yeah, we talked. I made a deal with him"

"Things aren’t going good with him, right?"

"I just don't understand why he did all that? He won't even tell me his reasons. You know how much I like him that I followed him for years but now I don't know"

"Ahhhh I really need to say this", Jiyong sigh feeling guilty before turning back to him. "Hyung, I'm sorry"

Seunghyun turns to look at him so he looks away feeling slightly embarassed of what he has to confess.

"Truthfully it’s not all his fault. I think I'm the guiltiest one of not being able to tell you the truth. I was being silly and somehow become greedy of something that wasn't even mine in the first place"

"Haha! Are you really going to tell me that? Do you wanna get beaten on the spot?"

"Go ahead"

A small smile emerges on Seunghyun's lips after hearing his honest confession. He admits he somehow felt jealous seeing Dara and Jiyong together but he can just bring himself to dislike the guy standing beside him.

"Aigoo, I thought it was only Youngbae that has a crush on my Dara. I didn't expect that you like her as well", he said teasingly "Thank you—for being honest with me. And thank you for watching over her when I was gone"

A sweet bitter smile form on Jiyong's face as he glance at him. "I don't think I was watching over her for you"

"Tss— I know. I really want to tell you that you better stop now cause I'll do that from now on but—", he once again turn quiet as he looks away.

Jiyong looks at him confused on what he meant then it hits him.

"Yah! Are you still leaving?"

“Yes, the contract is already effective"

"Then how about Dara? Are you just going to leave her again?"

Seunghyun look at the bright sky in front of them before he answers Jiyong.

"There are things that I need to do to be able to keep her" 


---

 

Seunghyun's POV

I look at her sleeping form brushing the strand of hair on her face smiling to myself as I still can't believe the fact that she's back in my arms.

Honestly, I don't know why I keep on loving her despite the fact that I might get hurt again just like before. I just can't stop. Not now when I'm still strong to fall for her over and over again.

"Why?" She asked upon realizing I'm watching her the whole time.

We were in the park under a big cherry tree. I'm sitting leaning my back on the tree as she lies down my lap. I cancel my entire schedule for today just to enjoy this day with her. I wanna treasure all the moment I have left.

"Nothing", I smile as continue to look at her memorizing every detail of her face.

She looks at me under her lashes looking a little bit suspicious. 

"i don't believe it’s nothing", she pouted. 

I smile. "You? Do you wanna marry me?" her eyes widen in surprise as she looks at me. 

"Are you proposing to me right now?" she asked still in shocked. 

"No, I was just asking", I said teasingly. The shocked face turns into a pout. 

"Aigoo! I'm really going to be disappointed if it’s just like this. You don't even have an event for me", she whines but then smile as she cups my face. "But I think it doesn’t really matter as long that’s you, I’m fine with it”, I took her hand as gently place a kiss on it.

I just really want to froze this moment and stay with her forever.

 

---

 

Dara’s POV

 

Laying there with his arms around me felt so comfortable and safe. My heart is beating a mile  a minute having him so close to me. As he played with my hair and kissed me I couldn’t help but smile straight from my heart. I could see how much he cared from the look in his eyes. I made me never want to let him go. To just wanna stay wrapped in his arms forever where nothing matters but me and him.

"Seunghyun arent they pretty?" I asked as I watched the fireworks display above.

We were sitting by the river watching the beautiful display in the sky. I was really happy being able to spend the whole day with him since he’ll become busy in the future with many projects line up for him.

"Yes", I heard him reply in a soft voice. I glance up to him sensing something that doesn’t seems right and was taken aback that he’s staring at me. The smile on my face slowly faded as I look at his face. There is something in his eyes that tells me that something isn’t right at the moment.

 "Seunghyun is there something wrong? You've been cheeky lately now your acting weird always staring at me. It feels like—", I pause as a I feel the uneasiness in my throat. "You aren't going to leave me are you?" I saw how his eyes became cautious as he looks at me. I shake my head not wanting to believe the thing that is happening.

No, he can’t do this. I just got him back.

"Dara", he cups my face and a tear immediately escape my eyes.

"I knew something is weird", I started crying. 

"Don't cry", he softly mumbles as he brush my tears away. "It's not going to be like before, I promise”

"But you're still leaving me are you?"

He nodded. "I have too"

“Can’t you just take me with you?” he shake his head.

Another tear roll down and he leans forward kissing it away.

"Don't cry. I promise I'll come back for you. Can you wait for me?"

I looks at him still crying. I know this is hard for both of us. We just have each other recently and now we are going to be separated again. I don’t know if I would be able to handle this but I knew I must. I have to cause I love him.

"I love you Dara. Please wait for me"

"I'll wait for you, I Promise. I Love you"

 

-Day of Parting-

 

Dara's POV

 

I wake up feeling the empty space beside me. I panic realizing that he was gone. I got up hurriedly and end up falling down the bed as my feet was caught by the cover.

The water works begun after the fall as I begun crying my eyes out. He left me once again not even saying a word. Just like before he disappears.

"Nappun namja!!!!" I cried out loud over and over again.

"Who is it?" I stop and almost got chocked seeing the Seunghyun in front of me smiling from ears to ears.

"You're still here?" I sob.

"Yes, so I don't really understand why you're crying so hard"

I cling on his neck checking if he isn't just my imagination and begun to sob again.

"I thought you left me without a word"

"Aigoo, you've been really over dramatic this day", he picks me up carrying me back on the bed.

"You aren't leaving anymore?" I asked still hopeful that he'll change his mind.

"Nope, you just gave me another reason why I should leave", he playfully sad as he wipes the tears that's still on my face.

"What?" I pouted as he doesn't sound funny to me. I really don't want him to leave.

"You've been clingy lately and you know guys don't really like girls that are clingy"

"What?"

"Wailing first thing in the morning, would guys like that? I don't think so; I think they prefer to have someone who kisses them good morning", hearing that I place a loud smooch on his lips taking him by surprise.

"Good morning!" I greeted him smiling.

"Oh, I like that", he smiles brightly at me.

"Want another one?" I asked him playfully.

"Sounds tempting", he leans forward but I stop him putting my hands between us.

I shocked my head "Then would you just stay with me?"

He leans back "Ahh still clingy. I think I'll prefer someone who listens well"

"Yah! Seunghyunah~", I guess I can't really change his mind.

"I need to go now or else I'll be late", he said softly as she cups my face. He really sounded that he doesn't want to leave making me feel really sad.

"Alright, take care"

"You too, Dara", he kisses my forehead before he stood up and got dress.

---

I was not suppose to go with him to the airport since I was afraid that I might not be able to send him off but then I just can't really let him go just like that so I insist of bringing him to the airport. His friends were already their waiting and were somehow surprise to see me with him.

"I thought you aren't going to bring her here?" Jiyong asked Seunghyun as he glances at me making me feel a little weird.

"Ahh! There is nothing I can do she stuck to me like a gum", I glare at Seunghyun. Aigoo! Can't he be nice to me at this moment?

"Noona don't make a scene, understand", Seungri told me as he put his arms on my shoulders.

"Lee Seunghyun!" there goes my jealous Tabi glaring at the poor maknae.

"Alright, hands off", he said raising his hands in the air before winking at me. He sure loves teasing Seunghyun.

"Daesung you take care of her for me, understand", Seunghyun said as he glance at the three knowingly.

They don't seem to be fighting but I just don't get it why or when did he becomes so jealous of this three namjas namely Kwon Jiyong, Dong Youngbae and Lee Seunghyun who immediately showed him a cheeky smile before standing next to me.

"Seunghyun-ah!" a familiar sweet voice suddenly emerges from behind and I was frozen on my spot as I saw the girl approaching. She gave us a polite bow before turning back to Seunghyun. "We had to go now"

"Ahh, I see ", he looks at my stoic face and I swear I saw him smirk. "Goodbye for now", he then said winking at me before he turn to leave.

"Seungri", I called at the guy standing beside me. "Isn't that Eun Hye"

"Yes, isn't she pretty with short hair?" my hand clenched as I can't believe what I just saw.

"She isn't going with Seunghyun right?" I asked trying to calm myself.

"They are going together. She is her manager remember?" Jiyong said stepping in and blocking my view.

"What?!"

"Yah! Noona don't make a scene"

"Let's drag her out"

"Let's go"

---

"She is her manager that's why she needs to accompany him right?" I asked Bom for the nth time trying to get my thoughts straight.

"Yes, she is. If you are really bothered by it why don't you give him a call", she simply suggested as she was busy on her own phone.

"I texted him already but he hasn't reply back. He haven't even read it", I pouted as I look at my phone on the table.

Bom and I are already return in my apartment after the 4 monkeys drag me out of the airport. It was quite a shock for me seeing Seunghyun leaves with another girl. Aren't we supposed to be okay now, we got back together and we both know how we feel for each other then why am I bothered seeing him with her.

Because you knew she likes him, my subconscious told me.

Right, she told me she likes Seunghyun but then she set him free because she knew he likes me more. Now tell me, how can I hate her when she is this nice.

I took my phone on the table and reread the message I sent him earlier.

Your Dara: Yah! Seunghyun ah what’s the meaning of this? Explain yourself?

Aigoo! Why did I send that message isn't it too obvious that I'm jealous, this is bad he might thought I haven't change at all. Tss! Here I go again, I think I'm on it again getting jealous in every single girl who lays eyes on him. It's not that I don't trust him or anything but I don't usually trust the girls around him. My boyfriend is too hot for his sake.

Should I send him another message? What would I tell him?

Beep! I glance at my phone and saw that my message has already been read and underneath it was his reply.

Tabi: There is nothing to explain. I love you. ;*

"Oh! Did a reply came", Bom went taking my phone to take a look.”Wow that was smooth"

I grab my phone back as I look at her with a pout. "I know he loves me but— never mind that's all that matters anyway", I told her as I reread his reply smiling and then begun typing back.

Everything went smooth between us for the first two months. He never fails to send me message and calls me at night. The third month he was busy with filming and I was busy with work so we haven't talk much but when we're free he tried his best to call even he is really tired. I tried my best to understand his situation that he needs more time to rest since he has been filming two movies and one drama at the same time. I told myself that I just need to be patient since it's only a few months away before he returns. His contract is only for 7 months and 7 months is lesser than a year. 4 months more of waiting and he'll be back soon. I just need to have faith and be strong.

5 months later..

I haven't heard from him since that day. That day when he told me that he decided to stay for another three months. Why? I asked him but he just told me that he has to and that's it. He never text or call again. I don't know what happen, did we even drift apart? For the second time around he once again disappears without a trace.

I asked Jiyong and his friend about Seunghyun. Did he have a problem while his away? Or is there something bothering him that he can’t share with me? Maybe he told them the reason of him suddenly disappearing. They told there is nothing to worry about, that Seunghyun is fine and just fixing some personal matters. So I decided to let it go. Maybe he just need some time for himself, I told myself instead. I tried not to think of anything that might mess up my head and my emotion I just need to believe in him. To believe that he still loves me. 

I tried not to think about it much.

 "Hi!! Everyone!!", Bom’s voice echoed as we enters Bigbang practice room.  

We where suppose to meet them to go see a movie after their practice but then Bom decided that we must go and surprise them in their practice room with bags of food since we haven't visit them for awhile now. They've been really busy lately. 

The four look us at surprise as if they saw a ghost enter. I look at Bom and she looks at me then we both look at them wondering what might have gone wrong? 

"Noona", Seungri is the first one to finally got back in his senses. "What a surprise what are you girls doing here? I thought we were suppose to meet at the mall?"

"Yah! Lee Seunghyun, how many times did we brag in without notice for you to be still surprise?” Bom said. 

"Oh! What’s that", I look at the thing Daesung was holding. It was a shiny yellow envelope. 

"Oh this is nothing", he said laughing awkwardly as he shove it in his pocket. 

"Really?" he looks suspicious. Every single one of them is as they avoid eye contact with me.

"Ahh it just a fan letter right hyung?", Seungri then said glancing at Daesung. I look at him and caught a sight of the same envelop in the pocket of his jacket. 

"Ah a fan letter?", Bom swiftly took the one in Seungri's pocket  on my cue "It seems you also has one"

---

"Noona!" Seungri’s eyes almost bulge out of his socket when he saw what Bom got in her hands. He should have hid it carefully. 

"This doesn’t seems to be a fan letter. Seems like a wedding invitation to me and it’s from—", She flips it to see the name of the sender then froze looking all shock upon discovering who it was from.

"Lemme see whose wedding invitation is that? Is it from someone I know?" 

"No!!!" all of them shout out as Dara grabs the envelope from Bom. 

"What's with you guys?" she looks at them weirdly before looking at the envelope. 

She doesn’t have to read the name twice before the envelope finally drops from her hand. She looks at them feeling betrayed. The world once again crashed before her and she felt like she has been stab on her back. 

Choi Seunghyun. Why is his name written in that piece of paper? 

"Noona, its not what you think"

"I don't know what to think anymore", she told them before she dash off. 

"Ahhh! Why do they always do that?" Jiyong sigh shaking his head. He then turns to the three "Yah you guys try to contact hyung. I'm going after Dara", they all agreed and so he left. 

"Tss, this turns out to be a messed", Daesung said shaking his head. 

"Yah! noona its all because of you", Seungri then said looking at Bom. 

"Me? What did I do?" he squint his eyes on her. 

"Tss tss", Taeyang click his tongue looking really disappointed "I guess I need to look for another partner"

Near the han river, Jiyong finally found Dara sitting alone on one of the bench seems to be lost in deep thoughts. 

"Ms. Sandara Park", he called her name to get her attention. Dara glance to him not even please to see him. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Should I ask you that? Why did you suddenly run off", she just glared at him and then turns to look away.

"I guess I really have no choice", he grabs the envelope in his back pocket and extended his hand to give it to Dara. Dara turned to him looking annoyed. 

"And what am I suppose to do with that? Ahh! is that the one he sent to me?"

"No", Jiyong shocked his head "You are not suppose to get one"

"I see so he doesn’t plan on inviting me to his wedding", she said crossing her arms over her chest as she looks really pissed. 

"Yah! Should you take a look first before you start getting mad, sulking and crying your eyes out?" Dara glance back at him and he once again offer the envelope with a smile. 

She doesn't understand why she needs to see it. Is he trying to hurt her in purpose? Is this the revenge he told her before? Well she asked for it but she just can’t accept this. He is too cruel. She looks at the envelope and look back at Jiyong who was still smiling at her. She sighs and decided to take it. 

Bom was right it wasn't a fan letter but a wedding invitation from Seunghyun to his friends. She opens it and took the card inside slowly reading the thing written in it. Her eyes starts too moist as he saw his name and tears starts to drop from her eyes as she continue soaking the invitation in her hands. 

"Nappun namja!", she said over and over again as she cries.

 

 

~THE END ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 











 

is 

 

 


 

Near

 

 

Puahahhaa mian mian. I think I've gone crazy.. I just thought what could have possibly happen if my laziness end it just like that. Sorry. 
Please forgive me

A/N:

Finally I was able to update this thanks to the weather that cancel classes. I was able to go home and do this. hahahaha.. one more chappie and it’s over. This story is finally closing. That’s right there is another one this is not the end yet.

Many of you might asked what did just happen to seunghyun here. mianhae its just..err- how can I say this.. He decided to marry me..puahahaha sorry I'm delu at the moment..

I've been busy with my review classes so I wasn't able to do UD of any of my fics and the drafts has been left lazily.. mianhae.. I got to focus on my studies first. After the board maybe I can do more updates. Wish me luck yeoreobun I badly need that right now.

Anyways thanks for being patient with me until my next escape.