That XX.

A Fool's Only Tears

Jiyong's POV

I'm standing in front of her apartment when a car stops by, not to far from where I am. I saw her get out of the car wiping her face with the back of her hands. What could have happen? My eyes darted to the driver.

His face devoid of any emotion. He didn't even look at her as he drove away. Seunghyun is no longer the same person we all knew. He change a lot.

This is the reason why I don't want her to go back. He'll just hurt her. She's already in too much pain blaming herself for everything and now he is adding salt to her wounded heart.

"Dara!" I called out to her.

She looks at me and I feel my heart crushed seeing her like this. her face is stain with her tears, her eyes are dark and lonely.

"Dara", I was about to reach out for her but she step back shaking her head.

"I'm fine", her tone dead.

She looks away and proceed to enter her apartment not glancing back.

! why does it have to happen again. Why do I need to see her like that again.

"Have you found noona? Where? Where is she?" Seungri asked me worried as soon as I return in our dorm.

Everyone is worried about her after she founds out the news. She started running everywhere just to look for him. We all knew she's not ready to face him. Not the new Seunghyun.

"She went to his apartment. don't worry she is in her apartment now"

"Right, his apartment why did we never thought of that. paboya"

"So what happen did she saw him? Did he saw her? Is she okay? Should I go see her?" Seungri is in panic.

I grab his arms as he was about to leave to check on Dara. I shook my head.

"She is not okay", I told him "But I bet she wants to be alone"

"But hyung", he was about to protest but I cut him off. 

"I'll give Park Bom a call so she can check on her"

I drop on the sofa and held my face with both of my hand cursing.

"Dammit! Why did I let this happen to them?"

"Hyung! its not your fault its that old man who manipulated this two"

"We should tell him the truth"

"But he won't listen. I try to tell him that noona didn't get married but he wont let me speak. He won't let me mention her name. It's like he is allergic with her name that every time someone mention it he cuts off and sometimes disappear. It's really hard to get through him. Feels like there is an invisible shield that keeps us away from him"

"This is so frustrating", I exclaimed. I wish I don't have to do this anymore. Maybe they can just let go of everything and move on.

What was  thinking of course they can't. She can't.

 

---

 

Seunghyun's POV

Just when I wasn't looking anymore, just when I was okay with the fact that she's no longer mine, just when I was getting over my broken heart, she came back and messed everything up.

Why does she have to appear in front of me again?

My heart breaks when I saw her cry. I want to wipe her tears away but I cant, making me hold the steering wheel much tighter. The thought of wanting to take her away still lingers in mind. But then its not right.

Seunghyun enough! I scold myself. You already had enough. Stop it! Its not you she wants. Its not you.

Dammit!! why is it not me? Why does she have to appear in front of me again and messed everything up.

I enter the apartment and saw Eun Hye sitting on the sofa waiting for me. I can't look at her right now. My mind is so messed up and I think I'm about t explode.

"You're back", she stood up from her sit to greet me."So how did it go?"

"Why do you have to do that?"

"Do what?" she asked innocently.

"Why do you have to push her to me"

"Err that", she was lost for words "are you mad at me?" she then said looking back at me.

I turn my back on her. Tss! I don't know if she has an idea of how hard it was for me to be with that girl without feeling hurt or bitter.

"Seunghyun I'm sorry. I just thought that maybe you guys need to talk"

"Talk? Talk about what? You said I should let go of the past and so I did. Now why do I need to talk to her. Do I have to be friends with her again after what she did. Is that what you want? Do you like seeing me suffering? Do you?" I was mad.

"NO! Gawdh Of course not", she wraps her arms on me giving me a back hug. "I'm so sorry please calm down.Don't be mad at me anymore. I don't want to see you like that again. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I was.. damn what was I thinking. I'm sorry"

I turn around and hug her back. "Don’t do it anymore. Don’t push me away. I need you"

"I wont do it again. I'm sorry"

Call me selfish cause I am. I need Eunhye that's why I cant let her go. She gave me strength to go back here. To face all of them. I don't think I'll be able to survive without her. She save me from the loneliness that Dara cause me. She is what I have now. I should stop thinking about other person and focus on her. That's right Seunghyun that's the right thing to do.

 

---

 

"Woah! Seunghyun long time no see", hwangsabu hyung gave me a tight hug as we meet each other in the gym.

"How are you hyung?"

"I'm good. What brings you here?"

"I just want to have a tour in our agency"

"Are you going to fly off again?"

"Yes, I got a movie offer in other countries. I'm just waiting for the contract and I'm off"

"I wish you guys can come up with a comeback before you go. All five of you its been a long time since we saw you guys on stage"

"Don’t worry hyung. Jiyong is working on it. oh! I should go and look for him to help him out"

"Good idea. I see you around then"

"Yes", I said my goodbye and went looking for Jiyong.

"Noona!" I called out the stylist that was about to past by.

"Oh Seunghyunah. Why?"

"Have you seen Jiyong? he is not in the studio"

"Jiyong? hmm I think he's out. Maybe to visit that girl", she sound irritated.

"That girl?"

Does Jiyong got a girlfriend while I was away?

"Omoo!" her eyes widen like she was surprise. "Aigoo, I shouldn't have said that. forget it Seunghyun" she then scolded herself and was about to walk away but I grab her shoulders.

"Noona is there something I need to know?"

"aAh Seunghyun.. You see I think Jiyong is going out with your ex"

"What?!?"

"Calm down. I'm not really that certain. It's just Jiyong go out with her a lot. She brought food for the group. Jiyong also drives her home and almost accompany her everywhere.  They really gotten close"

Jiyong and Dara? No way! 

 

---

 

Walking on the street, I bumped into your man (Yeah I saw him)

I didn’t want to believe it, but my hunch turned out right (I told you)

He’s not wearing that ring you gave him, there’s another girl by his side

But I’ve said enough (I don’t wanna hurt you)

Now you’re getting angry with me (Why?)

You say “He’s definitely not that kind of person” (Sure you’re right)

Seeing your eyes, I reply that I probably got it wrong

See, I lied for you (I’m sorry)

I hate that you don’t understand me

I hate all this waiting

Let go of his hand (break it off with him)

When you’re sad, I feel like I’m dying

That XX, what does he have that I don’t

Why can’t I have you

That XX doesn’t love you

How much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?

When you speak of him, you look so happy (you look happy)

It’s good that you can be this happy (I’m happy)

You say you really love him, want to be with him forever...

 

"Nice song", My hand clenched on the pencil I was holding breaking it into two. Seunghyun it was already late when I realize he was already inside the studio watching me work.

! I saw him last night. He drops Dara off her apartment. Yes, he drop Dara crying and my hand clenched wanting to punch him hard on his face.

The day Dara has been waiting for finally came. Seunghyun has return but he is no longer the Seunghyun we all know. He came back with a girl always hanging onto him. The girl she won't leave behind. Manager, tss! Seungri is right. She is not just a manager to him.

I told him that she's waiting. Told him to come back for her but what's this? He came back and make her cry again.

Yes, maybe Dara is at fault that she hurt him first. That she left him first. but he gave up on her. He let go of her that easily.

He has no idea how Dara suffer after he left. He had no idea how she cope up and continue living thinking that she'll get back to him someday.

He doesn't have the right to hurt her again. I don't want to see her hurt.

"Is there something wrong?' he asked as I didn't even glance at his direction.

"No, I'm fine. I just got startled", I lied.

"You're lyrics are nice. Looks likes you're seeing someone. Someone who is already committed to another guy", I look at him and he was looking back at me with his cold dark eyes.

Seeing someone who is already committed to another guy. Yes, maybe he can say that since the girl I like can only see one guy. She can't understand me.

A bitter smile form on my lips. "What is it to you?"

 

---

 

"Stop it. You'll just get yourself in trouble"

"Trouble?" Jiyong laughs. "Why?"

"Cause you like someone who don’t belongs to you"

The smile on Jiyong face fades hearing him said that. He was right she doesn't belong to him.

"Then who do you think she belongs to?" He  his eyebrow at him.

Seunghyun jaw clenched.He wants to tell him its him. But he is aware she doesnt belong to him either.

The staring battle started until the door suddenly opens.

"Hyung!! Oh?! Seunghyun hyung is also here?", they both turned to Daesung who smiles at them unaware of the tension between the two.

"What's the matter?", Jiyong asked.

"Tablo hyung is throwing a party his calling us out. Kaja!"

 

---

 

"Hyung what are you talking with Jiyong before I came it seems to be important?" Dae asked as he sit beside Seunghyun

They where already in the bar enjoying their drinks. Everyone turn silent as they waited for his answer.

"I'm just warning him. It seems like he likes someone he shouldn't", he told them glancing at Jiyong who also looks at him  with a smirk as he put down his drink.

"Warning me? Why? Hyung? Could it be that..", Jiyong smile to himself before looking back at him. "Are you jealous?"

"Jealous?", he as well laugh it off. "Why should I?"

"Hmmm, right why should you?", he took back his drink with a grin that somehow pisses Seunghyun.

Seunghyun got silent keeping it in as his hands clench on the side.

Is he really jealous knowing that its Dara they're talking about?

Everyone turn silent as well as they somehow feel tha something is going on between the two.

 It was Seungri who first break the building tension as he direct a question to Jiyong.

"Hyung are you really dating someone?"

"Maybe", he answer coolly looking away and smiling to himself as he saw Seunghyun expression.

His mask is about to fall off. He know he still cares about her, he is just denying it.

Seunghyun went to the bar stole to get himself a strong drink to shake away those thoughts that is lingering in his head right now.

Dara and Jiyong? He doesnt want to think about it but it seems Jiyong is very confident that he can steal Dara away.

"Hyung", Jiyong sat next to him.

"What are you doing here?" He said annoyed. Jiyong just smile at him not answering his question as he also order for a drink.

"Hyung, What if noona isn’t married"

That question caught Seunghyun off guard.

He gulp on his drink diverting his gaze away from him.

"That cant be true"

"What if she's not really married right now. What will you do?"

"Dont kid with me.Do you know You're starting to really piss me off", he signal for another drink as he finish his glass.

"What if I'm not kidding?"

"Jiyong can you stop it!" he stood up from his seat annoyed. "I don't want to hear anymore of this nonsense"

"How long are you planning to run away?" he heard Jiyong said but he decided to ignore it as he walks away.

He was about to leave the premises but then Mithra caught him and drag him back to the table where the others are already sited including his bigbang brothers except Jiyong who was called back by their president.

"You okay?" Tablo said as he sat down beside him. He put his arms on his shoulders tapping him as he called everyone for a toast.

Everyone was busy catching up with him since he had been gone for so long. While others where busy with their own small talks.

"Yoboseyo?" Seungri picks up his phone after it started vibrating on the table. "Noona?!"

Seunghyun automatically glance at him.

"Ommoo!! Are you drunk?"

His eyebrows creased.

"Don't move, I'll come over. Wait for me arasseo?" Seungri immediately stood up from his seat all worried.

"Is that Dara noona?"  Daesung

"Eum", he nodded confirming Seunghyun thought.

"Why, what happen to her?"

"I don’t know exactly", he then glance at Seunghyun who was watching him the whole time.

"Hyung I think noona is drunk", he told him.

"So?" He stare at him devoid of emotion.

"Are you not going to get her? She told me she's in-"

"Why should I?" He cut him off. "Who is she to me?"

"Does she doesn't mean anything to you anymore?" He didn't answer.

"Fine, if you're not going I'll go"

"Why? Are you his guardian now?" Seungri stops as he once again glare at him.

"Geusaeki!" He told him before he runs off.

 

~And Cut~

 

A/N :

mianhae but I got to cut it here.. kkkk

First of all I wanna say thank you to TabiSan4eva for the cover and sorry it took me long to discover it in the msg section. -___-!

I'm not really good at this stuff mianhae..

People, I'm still familiarizing myself with technology. xP

 

 

So Jiyong song pop out in this story that's why I decided to gave him a longer POV version. Hope you don't mind.

Seunghyun and Dara isn't the only one hurting here. We have Jiyong and of course i'm sure Eun Hye as well. hmmm, I wonder what should I do with those two they keep bothering me.

I don't wanna mess with this right now since I'm starting to ship Tabisan.

thanks to the dragon.

The Truth will be revealed in the next UD. Gidaryo.

Once again thank you for being patient with me.. Saranghae <3 

Until the next update.. 

 

Annyeong!!