READ THIS (if you want to, of course)

Dating Park Chanyeol

Hey, guys. I know you all want to kill me for like 3 years of no update. I promised one of you I was definitely going to update last summer but exo started changing a lot and I didn't know quite how to grasp the story, should I keep WYF? should I make a special farewell chapter to luhan? should I blablabla

But then, when I kinda had it figured it out something unexpected happened to me. I started dating a guy, but this time was not like the others, because this time I fell in love (let's pretend I didn't say that).

My original plan was to make Chanyeol and Abi try to stay together but realizing it was just not meant to be and they were going to stay away from each other but suffering and meeting by accident at their secret spots (one of them was a gift from abi to chanyeol for his bday;  lots of cute and fluff), like they went there to think and BAM the other person was already there. Anyways, I didn't actually know how to end it, I was going to wait for your responses to the story first.

Then, since I was less of a heartless (because of that guy)  I was like NO I CANNOT DISTROY THIS PRECIOUS RELATIONSHIP JUST LIKE THAT

And guess what, just guess... I'll give you 20 seconds

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, .... TWENTY

Ok, it actually happened to me. I mean, I didn't date a famous person with a strict contract LOL but I dated a person who couldn't be in a serious relationship with me because of cultural problems (not mine of course, my mom is hella open minded. it's just not ok at all from where he comes from). Aaanyways, it took me quite a while to figure that out, meanwhile I was too emotionally disturbed to write anything. 

This has hurt both of us (which I realized not long ago, and everything makes sense now. kids, love but it is a painfully beautiful thing) like A LOT. And right now I can't really say I am better than 4 months ago, I don't know what to do with myself. Falling in love wasn't really the plan for any of us.

That is not, though, the reason why I am not going to update. I have my together, everything except for my heart but whatevsss. The problem is, this fanfic has somehow become my real life, I am facing their problems in a more realistic way. Should Abi do her best to leave chanyeol alone because it is the best for him and his celebrity dreams? Should Chanyeol risk it all and try to change the dogma to be with the woman he loves even if s are also somehow affected by this? Should they be selfish? Should they fight for their love? Is this worth it even knowing they could break up eventually for other reasons? Should they stick together if they agree to have a deadline for all of this? Wouldn't it be easier to deal with feelings now that they are not so strong instead of later (because if it hurts like that now, I don't even want to imagine how it would feel later)? How would they deal with separation (each one of them, their own way)?  

The point is, I cannot answer those questions to the story because I literally don't have the answers for them in real life. I, therefore, cannot continue the story. If I could I would write the perfect ending for them with everything rainbows and candy but I believe things are not that simple, and I would feel like irl (idk, just a guess but I won't risk it because I'm a chicken)

sorryyyyyy sorry sorry please excuse me and come talk to me on twitter @valppaca

What do you think? you are free to end the story however you like :) 

I love you, thank you for sticking with me even when I dissappeared for so long :* 

ps: Min Young forgave Abi after a while, because that's what best friends do when your best friend really needs you right now