Chapter 6

Electric Shock

“Seoul Main Hospital” Amber sighed, crossing over the last place on her and Henrys list of places to go for the injector. They’d been on the road for about 4 hours, each hospital in Seoul being checked. She was this close to giving up; she wasn’t really a patient type.  As Henry parked the van, she did her best to find a smile in the back of her mind to deal with yet another receptionist that couldn’t give her the information she needed. She walked in next to Henry, and waited at the check-in line.

“Sorry miss, can I help you and your boyfriend with anything?” the clerk said, and Amber thought she was about to die. Can’t a girl and a boy walk into a hospital these days?! The clerk looked at the very red Amber over the top of her glasses, and Henry played his charm-card. “Mianhae noona, we need some help, and I was hoping you could help me and my COLLEGUE to get what we wanted” he said smoothly, and she nodded. “He’s not my boyfriend by the way” Amber chirped from behind his back, and the clerk smiled overbearing. “Sure honey, what do you need?” she asked, and Henry outdrew the injector Amber had found. “You wouldn’t recognize this one by any chance, would you?” he asked, and Amber gave her a picture of the injectors in Sekyungs shoulder.

“Well, now that you mention it, we’ve been dealing with some stealing these days. Nothing big, plastic gloves, dust masks, empty jars and such. Then one day these were gone, with the serum in it, and we began to worry. You see, this can kill” she explained, and Amber nodded. “It already has. Two people got these stabbed in their shoulder and died” Amber said, and the clerk gasped. “Really? Who?” she asked, and Henry smiled. “Sorry noona, I’m not in a position to tell you that. Not now anyways. But thank you so much for your help” he said, and walked out. Amber followed not long after, throwing herself into the car while trying not to laugh.

“Oh… my… GODNESS HENRY!” she gasped, bending over in laughter as he started the car. He smiled and looked at her. “She thought you and I were boyfriend and girlfriend” he said, starting the engine while Amber was laughing her guts out. She covered with her hand, and Henry furrowed his brows. “What?” he asked and Amber giggled again. “Sorry man, it’s not meant in an evil way, trust me, but YOU AND ME? Like, really?” she said, and Henry laughed shortly. “You looked like you were going to choke on something when she mentioned it” he stated, and Amber hit him on the arm again. “She accused me of being a chipmunks girlfriend, how would you feel?” she asked, her voice filled with laughter again. Henry just shrugged and winked.

“Dunno. I’d be pleased to date someone as pretty as me” he said, which caused Amber to laugh again. “HENRY OHMYGOD! Sometimes you’re really an idiot!” she laughed, and he smiled. “I got it from you” “HENRY!”

Henry and Amber were still giggling when they entered the house, and it was hard for them to stand up straight because they kept on walking into things because of laughter. They only stopped laughing because Siwon sent them a confused look from the one end of the living room. The two of them just shrugged and sat down.

Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Kyuhyun soon came randomly into the living room, waiting for Amber and henry to share their progress with them. Henry found a little paper slip with things missing from the hospital he’d gotten, and held it up in a triumphant matter.

“Ta-da gentlemen! A list of everything missing from Seoul Main Hospital that has been hit by some break-ins during the past few weeks, thing by thing” he said, and Amber took over, sending the note around. “Among other things, two injectors similar to the ones in Yuri and Sekyung were stolen, plus four shots of fluent painkillers and the medication Siwon were talking about. “

Kyuhyun nodded approvingly and gave her the note back. “Anything else happened?” he asked, and she shrugged. “Well, if getting mistaken as the chipmunks girlfriend counts for SOMETHING, then yeah” she murmured, and Henry began laughing. “It’s not that funny, really” she tried, but Eunhyuk and Siwon were smiling as well. And much to her nightmare, Ryeowook began singing. “Henry and Amber, sitting in a tree…”

How did I end up with these guys again? Amber thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woopsie, I feel productive. But suddenly BAM! le wild idea appears, and I’m ruining my sleep once again. But IDGAFF, because of all the Henber in this chappie. I love it. <3 Read and review, it makes me happy!