19

Electric Shock

Been struggling with some writers block these last few weeks. Combine that with zero motivation, and you'll feel like a bad human being. nyhow, here's the next chappie, and YES it's short, and YES it's crap, but I seriously need to get bck into writing. 

 

 

“WHAT?!”

 “THE ?!”

“JESUS ING CHRIST!”

Ryeowook looked at his friends as they progressed the newly discovered information about their little helper. Sungmin, Siwon and Kyuhyun alongside with Ryeowook were gathered in the kitchen, closing the door behind them to prevent Henry or Amber walking in on them. Sungmin shook his head rapidly as he looked down at his hands. “Amber killed Eunhyuk hyung?” Ryeowook nodded. “Why?” Kyuhyun asked, and the ladder shrugged. “I don’t know, but to be honest, I don’t really want to know either.”

There was silent in the kitchen for some time before Siwon spoke. “What about Henry? This is going to crush him” he said, and the others nodded sadly. “Do we tell?” Sungmin asked, and Ryeowook shrugged again. “I don’t know yet. I don’t know what the we’re supposed to do now.”

~

Amber watched her boyfriend sleep from a chair cross the room, leaning forwards and holding a little injector from the bathroom. She’d been sitting like that for nearly 20 minutes, listening to Henry’s steady breathing. I can’t kill him she sighed, and ran a hand through her hair. And in order to protect the guy she loved - no, scratch that, the GUYS she loved, this was her last resort. She stood up from the chair and walked to the desk, writing a small message she later placed on the small table next to Henry’s face.

Without further ado, she kissed his head and turned to leave, feeling the tears build up in her eyes. “I’m so sorry Mochi” she said, before walking out on the balcony and exiting the KIC ground without looking back.

~

When Henry woke up, Amber wasn’t beside him. He blinked a few times before his eyes were adjusting themselves to the sunlight that shone from the opened balcony door. Wait, what? Henry rose, noticing the little paper note on the bedside table as he walked around the room. He grabbed it between his thumb and index finger, furrowing his brows.

Mianhae, it’s for the best.
- A

Henry was stunned for a moment, before reality hit him like a ton of bricks. Amber had left. He practically jumped down the stairs and stopped in the kitchen where his friends’ worried faces greeted him. For a moment, they just observed one another, until Ryeowook spoke.

“Henry, we-“ Before he could finish his sentence, Henry threw the little paper in front of all of them, making Ryeowook hiss a low ‘’ under his breath.

“She’s gone” Henry said, sounding monotone. But Siwon, being his roommate for six years and best friend knew how hurt he was, and that he was on the verge of tears. The way the younger clenched his fists so his knuckles turned white only confirmed it. As Henry turned around to leave, Siwon stopped him. “Where do you think you’re going?” “I’m getting her back.” And before anyone could stop him, Henry was out the door with Siwon running after him and leaving Sungmin and Ryeowook back, stunned.

“HENRY MOTHER ING LAU, STOP THIS INSTANT!” Siwon shouted, grabbing his younger friends’ arm. As he turned around, Siwon saw Henry cry. Tears were running down his cheeks, and he looked angry. “What the hell are you doing? Are you daft?!” Siwon asked, making the younger flinch a bit. “Don’t do something you’re going to regret Henli.” He spoke softly this time, trying to ease his friend. Henry shifted his weight from one foot to another, and bit the inside of his cheek before answering. “I love her hyung” he said, and Siwon really felt bad for him. “I know man” “I love her!” he screamed before burying his face in Siwons chest, crying his eyes out. Siwon patted his back, and wretched his mind and brain to find a solution, but he soon gave up. So the two friends just stood there, in the middle of the street, the one crying like never before and the other trying to figure out how to find a certain criminal.

When Henry had stopped crying, he spoke. “I know where.” It came out muffled as Siwon was still hugging him, but at the sound of the boy talking, Siwon held him out in stretched arm, looking intensely at him. “Where?!”

“The harbor.”