18.

Electric Shock

 

“You don’t understand” Amber said, soaking the floor carpet with her jacket and hair while looking at the male in her bathroom. “I don’t need to, there’s not really that much to understand” he said bluntly as Amber reached backwards and locked her door. “Wook, please, I-“ “Why? Why did you do it?” he asked, and Amber sat down on the bed while holding her jacket in her hands. “Because I was told to” she murmured, and Ryeowook raised an eyebrow. “Explanation. Now.”

Amber sighed. “Do you know why I even was considered to help you back then? Because Jia got it all worked out. She’s the reason I got out, I’ve been her little minion for over 5 years.” Ryeowooks eyes widened, and as he looked at the petite woman he couldn’t believe what the hell she was telling him. “And no, I don’t want to. The people I’ve killed, I’ve never killed just because I wanted to. Yes, I killed Eunhyuk, but if I didn’t, Jia would.” Amber was breathing in loudly to control herself from crying, and stared at the ceiling before Ryeowook spoke. “She’s blackmailing you, isn’t she” he said lowly, and Amber nodded. “Blackmailing, threatening, making me a nervous wreck, whatever you want to call it. Don’t pity me though, I got into this by myself, I’m capable of getting myself out” she said and rose to take the injectors from Ryeowook who was standing rather starstruck in the door.

“Are you going to arrest me now or later?” Amber asked, and Ryeowook shrugged. “No matter what, we need to continue to find the professional reason for Jia killing Sekyung and Yuri. And when Hyukkie’s gone, we need you more than ever. I won’t arrest you, not now at least, and my mouth is shut. After the case… We’ll see about that” he said, and with those words he turned around and left Ambers room.
Amber fell back on her bed, groaning in frustration over how much trouble she was in. Someone kill me now, thanks she thought and sighed before curling up like a ball in the middle of the big bed, hugging her knees. She stayed like that until Henry came home.

“Hey, you okay?” No answer. Amber sighed soundlessly, and Henry asked again. “Earth to Amber, is something up?” Still no reply. Unsatisfied, he tossed himself on the bed and cuddled up next to Amber, sliding his arm around her waist. “What’s with the pout?” he whispered in her ear, and she replied with a vague “nothing” that he didn’t buy at all. He buried his head in her neck and tightened his grip around her as Amber placed her hand on top of his while running her thumb over the smooth skin. “Please tell me” he murmured into her shoulder, and Amber closed her eyes briefly.

“Can I ask you a favor?” she asked, and turned her body around so they were lying face-to-face. Henry nodded. “What?” He noticed that she blushed slightly, and he ran his thumb across her cheek where a nice brown mark had taken place. “Stay in here tonight?” She looked vulnerable as she was lying there with her hair falling down into her eyes, and she looked like she’d been crying. He nodded again, and Amber bit her lip before smiling vaguely at him. “Thank you” she mumbled.

Soon after, when Amber had curled up like a ball with Henrys arms wrapped securely around her, she talked. “I’ve never met my dad. My mom used to tell me that he was a war-hero that sacrificed himself for his country, but all I know is that he was more religious than Siwon hyung is.” Henry laughed shortly at the comment about his friend, but allowed Amber to continue. “When I was 10, my mom got a boyfriend. He showered her with attention and expensive gifts and treated me like we were family. One day when I was staying home from school because I’d gotten the flu, he was there to take care of me until my mom got home from her work. He stepped into my room and started touching me. Like, touching, touching. One thing led to another, and one day he actually me and threatened to kill me if I ever told anyone. That went on in nearly four years before I finally told my mom. Or tried to, she was so blinded by her perfect relationship with that guy that she accused med of lying. So be it, I kept my mouth shut to anyone else, and in pure rebellion I cut my hair short to freak my mom out. It worked.” She smiled at the memory, and remembered how her mother had freaked when she’d seen her daughter with short hair that day long time ago.
“I started hanging out with some people who dealt with heavy drugs and started skipping classes whenever I could, smoking and drinking - pretty much doing anything to my own life up.”

“You seem to have pretty ed past” Henry said, and she nodded. “I do. And the worst isn’t even over yet” she replied, and sighed heavily before continuing her story. “One day, I came home around 4 o’clock in the morning to find my mom in the kitchen with a re-decorated face and torn clothes. She was crying, and told me that her boyfriend had had some friends over who decided that group would be a fun input during half-time. And I completely zoned out from then. I just saw completely red, grabbing a wine-bottle from our closet before opening the door to my mom and his bedroom where I hit him four times in the head with that bottle. I even kicked him and punched him to make sure he was dead before I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the house, slamming the door.” She exhaled heavily and closed her eyes as pictures from her childhood filled her mind. Henry kissed her neck and her hair before talking, careful not to step on anyone’s toes. “I’m sorr-“ “Shut the up and kiss me.”

Amber turned around and pressed her lips on his, placing her arms around his neck and entangled one of them in his hair. To prevent him falling down on her, he placed his arms on each side of her head before moving down to kiss her neck. Amber let him take of her shirt and arched her back upwards as he started on her . Whatever sound she was making or intended to make was drowned when Henry kissed her lips again. She felt small electric shocks where Henrys slender fingers caressed her skin, and she soon found herself in a tongue-battle of dominance, which she didn’t win. Henry kissed her while his hand was trailing down her body, stopping at her entrance.

“I love you” he said, and Amber kissed him lovingly. “I love you too” she replied, smiling when Henry parted her legs. She moaned when two of Henrys fingers began ing in and out of her, grabbing his hair while arching her back nearly straight upwards. “More…” she whimpered, releasing his hair to his pants. Quickly they landed next to her shirt, wherever that was, boxers soon following. “P-please Henry” she said, voice barely above a whisper, kissing him again, passionately.

Amber loved the feeling of Henry inside her, as cheeky as it may have sounded. She tilted her head backwards and moaned, the sounds coming from only getting higher as they were close. She shouted his name pleadingly when she came, feeling the sweat running down her neck. Henry wrapped his arms around her again and covered them in the black bed sheets. Both were panting lightly, and Ambers cheeks had gone slightly pink as she took Henrys hand and kissed it.

Soon after, Henry heard her breathing steadily and lightly pecked her on the cheek before drifting off to sleep with his head in the space between her head and shoulder. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HenBer's having , everything is ok in the WHOLE world again. OK NO. Well, I'm really sorry for taking so long about this update, but I wasn't sure of what to write and how to write it. Mianhae, I'll be faster next time. ^_^