Chapter 5

Electric Shock

OK before we start todays chappie, I’d like to say thanks for being so nice to me. SARANGHAE. AAAAND, I think I’ve given you the impression that there’ll be som KyuBer in this. As for that, I don’t know. You never know what’s going to happen right? You just have to be patient. *GRINS EVILLY* But it's probably going to end with some cheesiness between those two since I aren't capable of being a one-way-shipper. (SHIP.EVERYTHIIIING). Well, enjoy! ^_^ (SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE)

 

 

“Amber?”

“Meh, I’m sleeping”

“Ambeeeer?”

“5 minutes...”

“AMBER GODDAMNIT, WAKE UP!” Amber felt her body twirl and a stabbing painlike feeling as she landed on the floor. Ryeowook was standing beside her bed with the biggest grin across his face. “Ryeowook?” she asked, getting up from the floor with his help. “Yep?” he smiled, sitting back on her bed still smiling. “Damn you for ruining my sleep. NEVER ruin my sleep” she hissed, pointing at him with one finger while walking out to the bathroom to wake properly. She could her him laugh from the bed.

“Sorry, hyung sent me up here to fetch you. He says we’ll be leaving in an hour, so you need to get your in gear and get down to eat some breakfast” Ryeowook said, handing Amber her clothes and she rolled her eyes. “And then you decided to throw me out of the bed?” “YOU WOULDN’T WAKE OTHERWISE” he protested, and Amber laughed. “Poor Wookie, being the walking clock in this house. Give me a sec, I’ll be down.” Amber then closed the door to the bathroom, changed and ran a hand through her hair. 5 minutes later, and with a piece of toast in her hand, she was again in the living room. “Sorry, not a morning person” she stated, chewing on the toast and sending Ryeowook a look. He just grinned. “Henry isn’t either. It takes FOREVER to wake him” Siwon said, and Henry growled.

About five minutes later, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun showed. They were both wearing black suits. Come to think of it, they ALL were, except from Amber. “What’s with the Men In Black-theme you guys are running?” she asked, flipping Henrys collar up. “We’re not a part of KIC for nothing” he answered, tucking it in again, looking like a business man. Amber nodded slowly, pretending she understood the full purpose but not really wanting to take up the argument. She’d lose anyway.

“We’re here” Ryeowook said, stepping out of the van, followed by Henry, Amber, Siwon, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. The building they were standing outside was the S.M. Entertainment. Ryeowook had told her it was a talent agency, homestead for singers, models and such. Inhere, Yuri and Sekyung were killed. Inside, the seven of them were met by the faces of policemen and paramedics. A few journalists were waiting outside the entrance, showing their microphones in their faces.  Before Amber could stand still and speak a little piece of her mind to them, she was pulled inside by Henry. “Sorry, no can do killing a journalist. They’ll make you a front cover-story by tomorrow, so I suggest you stay low” he said wisely, and Amber nodded. “You’re ruining my fun, you know that right?” she joked, and Henry laughed. “It’s my job” he answered quickly, receiving a playful punch on the arm. “Damn you Chipmunk” she grinned before they entered the grand lobby that smelled a lot like a slaughterhouse on a hot day.

“Oh holy …” Amber coughed, pinching her nose the minute she entered. “Yuck. This is gross” she said, sounding awfully nasal though her fingers. Siwon made a face, much like Ambers and nodded. “You get used to it, it comes with the job” he assured, though Amber wasn’t convinced. Luckily, she wasn’t the only one feeling like she was going to vomit, she could see that the others was just as close to throwing up the breakfast as she was. “Okay. I say we get going, as soon as we’re finished we can get out of here and breathe like normal persons” she said, and the others nodded.

Ambers job consisted in getting disgustingly close to the source of the stinking. She was to examine the bodies, report anything she’d recognize and then start over. About an hour after she’d started, she finally found something. Both in Yuri and Sekyung shoulders were a little injector, maybe the length of the two lower parts of a little finger. Both of the injectors were empty, but sticking rather deep into the flesh of the shoulder. Amber tried to get it out, but gave up after about five minutes. Soon, she got company.

“Finding anything?” Henry asked, kneeling down beside her, wearing a dust mask and rubber gloves. Amber nodded, and pointed out the small injectors. Henry raised his eyebrow, looking at the higher female. “What is that? Injectors?” he asked, and Amber nodded. “Yup. I don’t know what though, but they’re not that small usually. Besides, these ones are pushed several inches into the flesh. So our killer really used all of the power he had” she answered, lightly tapping the one injector with her index finger. “Could it be drugs?” he asked, and Amber sighed. “Likely.”

“You guys! Guess what we’re doing?” Henry shouted, and Siwon turned around. “What?” he asked and Henry winked at Amber. “DRUGHUUUUUNT!” he sang, pointing like a manic at the injectors. Amber rolled her eyes as Siwon took place next to her and Henry who was still smiling like an idiot. “It’s not drugs you idiot Henry” Siwon laughed, and Ambers eyes widened. “Then what is it?”

“A bacteria-injector, used to infect the immune system to prevent things like cancer, organ-infections, cramps and blood-pressure. Old people are drugged up on this thrice a day” he said, and Amber looked up at him. “Hospital?” “I’m driving.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH YAAAAIR, hunt's going in. Uhm, sorry if this one reeks of old fish, but I've been struggling with some writers block on everything I'm currently writing, so it took me FOREVER to get this up and running. Also, I completed this around 00:15 Sunday evening after waking up at 1:40 am because of a party, so I'm both hyperactive, tired and having an awful lust of eating junkfood. XD

ENJOY BICHACHOS!