15.

Electric Shock

“Amber?” “Mhm?” “I think we’re being followed.”

Amber looked discreetly over her shoulder and set up the pace a tad. She grabbed Henrys hand in a protective manner, trying to keep her heart from going crazy. “I know. Keep on walking until I tell you otherwise” she whispered. Henry followed Amber closely, noticing three men in black suits following them 10 meters behind with soundless movements. To say it honestly, it creeped him out. Amber led him across the road, and entered a graveyard, walking alongside the stone walls that surrounded it while still holding Henrys hand.

“This may sound strange for a date, but you don’t by coincidence have a gun with you?” she whispered, and Henry smiled briefly. “I’m KIC, I’m forced to” he replied, and Amber covered his mouth while dragging him down on the grass as footsteps of their stalkers were heard. She turned to eye Henry and bit her lip. “When I say go, hand me your gun and run. Call Kyu and the others and tell them to bring the heavy shots” she whispered quickly, and Henry frowned. “And leave with Psycho 1, 2 and 3 out there? Not going to happen Sunshine” he replied, and Amber sighed. She kissed him on the cheek, and looked him deeply I the eyes. “Trust me, I got this thing covered. I’m not anyone, I know how to pull a trigger” she whispered, and Henry sighed before digging into his pocket to take his gun. When he handled it to Amber, she smiled, and kneeled behind the bushes they were hiding at.

“3…”

“2…” she loaded the gun soundlessly, aiming for the black men.

“1…” And she fired.

The sound of a man hitting the ground, screaming in pain was soon being replaced with the sound of a shotgun being pushed to the max. Amber covered her head with her hands as she was fired against, moving up to fire another bullet. She fired, but missed. He fired, but missed. None of them spoke, and Amber could feel her legs begin to shake from the nerves. She swallowed hard, and loaded again, aiming for the mans head.  

“Watch your back!” Henry screamed, and Amber turned around just in time to duck from another one coming at her with rapid speed. She dug under him, placing a fist in his stomach, pressing her knuckles against his guts. He grabbed her other arm and twisted it into a firm police grip, making Amber scream.

“You son of a !” she hissed as she tried to ease the pain by moving her arm as little as she could. She was afraid her arm was going to break, when the grip loosened up, and the man fell to the ground with a numb sound. Behind him was Henry with a stone.

Amber smiled and massaged her arm as Henry helped her up, taking her hand. “Aren’t the lovebirds forgetting something?” Amber slowly turned her head to face the man from before, pointing his gun at Henry and Amber. She remembered Henrys gun in her other hand, raised it, and shot.

The man fell backwards with a yell of pain, and Amber stepped up to him, tossing her gun next to him, kneeling down beside him. “Now, I’m going to ask you nicely. Who sent you?” He didn’t answer, and Amber pressed her foot against the bleeding wound in the mans chest, making him scream. “Who. SENT. You, I said” she asked again, but he still didn’t answer. She furrowed her brows, then eventually shook her head. “You’re a pathetic psycho, and you lost. So tell your boss that he can kiss my ” she hissed, petting him on the cheek with a smile.

SWITCHT - BOOM - POW (You guys get it)

Amber didn’t move at first. She widened her eyes and began shaking, as she looked down on the man she just shot. He held Henrys gun in his hand, aiming at her stomach. “Too bad, you did too” he mumbled hoarsely, before closing his eyes.

She rose slowly from the ground, holding her right side stomach with her one hand, grabbing the gun with another, moving towards Henry. Ambers visions got blurry as she approached the older male who rushed towards her when her legs failed her.

“Move that hand” he said, and Amber whimpered. “I’d rather not, really” she joked, and Henry sighed. He sat down against a gravestone with Amber in front of him, removing her hand.

Henrys eyes widened. On the right side of her stomach, was a hole through her vest and t-shirt that was bleeding hard. Amber got paler, and Henry noticed she cried. He ran his fingers through her hair, and whispered soothing things in her ear.

“Okay, the only thing you gotta do now, is staying awake. You get that? No matter how tired you are, you’re staying awake. Right?” he said, and Amber nodded slowly.

“Why didn’t you run when I told you to you lovesick idiot?” she asked vaguely, and Henry laughed. “If I did, you would’ve been dead” he reminded her, and she sighed heavily, her eyes nearly closing. “NO Am, stay here! C’mon, deep breaths stay awake!” But Amber closed her eyes, and when Henry took her pulse, he was close to panic.

“Henry? You do know it’s 3:30 in the morning, right?” Siwons groggy voice greeted him. “Life’s tough Sleeping Beauty, wake the others” Henry said commanding. Siwon sighed. “What’s the hurry?” he asked, but Henry could hear that he at least climbed out of his bed. “Amber’s been shot, and she’s unconscious. She needs surgery, and I mean NOW” he said, his voice rising in volume. The phone was quiet in a few moments, but Henry could hear some muffled noises, probably from Siwon waking the others.

“We’re up. Where are you?” It wasn’t Siwon who spoke anymore. Ryeowook was holding the phone, and Henry looked around him. “Graveyard” he said, and Ryeowook mumbled. “Apply pressure to the wound; we’ll be there in 10 minutes. Make sure Amber is out of danger until then” Ryeowook said and Henry ‘okay-ed’ before hanging up.

“C’mon Amber, I need you to stay here with me. I can’t lose you, I can’t. Fight it, come on. I beg of you…”

A/N ~ I hate myself for shooting my ultimate bias -_- ENJOY